It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask an exorcist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
To the OP:

You stated that if someone is showing signs of mental illness, then you send them to a doctor.

My question is, do you think that a person who has been possessed for a long time might very well appear "crazy"?

Would you still believe to treat the symptom (not in right mind) instead of trying to find the cure (exorcism)?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity (I think someone already posted this question), as an exorcist, what belief system do you follow? Knowing that you do this line of work, I guess it safe to assume you are not an atheist.
I've read the same books on Father G. Amorth, and his ways differ from yours.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012_the_truth

4) Contrary to popular belief not all Ouija boards summon entities, they have to be made out of certain materials and undergo rituals to embed it with power. Occultist occasionally slip real boards into stores.

Not to sound rude but how did you come to this conclusion?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012_the_truth
For the past 17 years I have been performing exorcisms. I have performed around 140 exorcisms. This might not sound like a lot, but you have to remember that if you're dealing with a strong or multiple entities it can take quite a while to get rid of them.

Here are some "tricks" Ive picked up

1) Never try to perform an exorcism alone
2) If there are Images of Jesus, God, or the cross in the house or building get rid of them. This is because the image of Jesus has been corrupt by occultist over the centuries, no one knows what god looks like, and the cross strengthens them.
3) Never listen to them, they are notorious liars.
4) Contrary to popular belief not all Ouija boards summon entities, they have to be made out of certain materials and undergo rituals to embed it with power. Occultist occasionally slip real boards into stores.
5) When performing an exorcism picture a light and try to feel God's love.
6) Never call upon angels to help you, because you may get a fallen angel (The watchers)
7) Try not to look one in the eyes, it makes it easier to subdue you.
8) When you're done bless the house. These things are like ants if you don't want them to come back you have to get rid of the "scent trails".
9) Some exorcisms can last for months, there are stories of these things lasting for years. The longest it has taken me was 1 year 8 months
10) Take a shower or bath before and after you preform one.
11) The longer one is possessed the more demons one is likely to have.
12) Never perform one if you're ill or injured.
13) While knowing its name is quite useful, your most likely not going to get it. Ive had one claim its name is Dr. Pepper and another who claimed its name was Bob.
14) Some times the possessed doesn't even know their possessed.
15) These thing usually enter you when you're asleep (Sleep paralysis and alien abduction).

I know stuff like this fascinates people so I though you might like to ask questions to an "expert".

Hello,

I have read up on some real exorcisms in my short life, and almost all of the exorcist's have to get permission from the church, they perform tests on the patient to rule out mental illnesses, or insanity. They make sure the patient doesn't have regular seizure's, and a whole lot of other stuff. Do you do the same things? Make them get checked out before you can rule them really possessed? I have read and heard that demonic possession is extremely rare, and the church doesn't look into every case. If you do not use crosses, what do you use?? Now, the question I am dying to know, does the possessed person actually take on a physical transformation, as was recorded in the exorcist??? Also did you know that through the power of suggestion a person can actually think they are possessed without actually being possessed?? One last question, how many people have you saved from possession??

Thanks!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

Like you I'd be keen to see what the OP says particularily regarding Mental Illness and descerning the difference...

...as thats pretty much my daily work and would love to chime in on that topic...will wait to see the response first...

Peace.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
To be fair, I will present a few questions to the OP before I call BS.

1. What are your credentials? I've never heard of independent exorcism contractors. Are you affiliated with a church? I do know that some cultures have spiritual advisors (for lack of a better term), ie. the resident witch doctor may perform their version of a cleansing, etc. Please ELABORATE on your qualifications.
2. Recorded excorcisms and real cases of possession are extremely rare. 140? Really? Even experts in the field never come close to performing that many rituals.

~If you want to gain credibility, you're going to have to give us something solid to chew on. Your testimony is vague, sketchy and contradicts what many of us have studied about demonology and recorded cases of possession. Again, I ask you respectfully to elaborate on your qualifications and background.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Question:
If I don't pay you for services rendered, will I get re-possessed?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NILOKAI
reply to post by 2012_the_truth

When i was younger my brother and i were very rebellious. Being from a religious family and not embracing the GOD that the rest of our family accepted we ran the other way with it. We would call upon demons. We did seriously bad things (will not elaborate). We literally begged these things to come into our lives. We were speaking of one of these demons one night and all of a sudden every light in our basement blew. I felt like something ripped a hole right through me as i was thrown to the floor. This event changed both of our demeanor. The bad things we did became worse. Lights would blow out when i walked in a room. I would get into arguements and things would come out of my mouth that i couldnt even believe. After that day it never made physical contact again but i would look into the darkest corner of that basement and know it was pacing and watching me. I had multiple people that i never met before stop me and tell me it was with me. It doesnt affect my day day life but have been known 2 have rage and violent arguements every few months or so. Do you think that this thing is still attached to me and it lays back so not to alarm me to its presence

check out RUSS DIZDAR

www.shatterthedarkness.net...

give him a shout (email is on his front page)

He is very experienced, and uses the power and authority of Jesus Christ. Which is the only thing that has power over the demon to remove it.

He doesnt charge money.

Give him a shout.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join