It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China calls for World Financial System

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Chinese people are moving into everywhere - that is taking over.

New Zealand is full of Asians - the Japanese tried to conquer us - they failed - our country is full of Japanese.

SO - wage war and fail? Just move in.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

My friend, China and japan are 2 different nations, with different currencies, and ideals.
I think maybe you are confusing countries with racial trates!
And anyway, these people cannot move into your country- without your government giving them the Green-light!
You have to remember that Asia is the most populated continent on Earth; its only logical that we should see more immigrants from these nations than any other, although, certain nations do favour certain locales.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

WOW! You have some issues! Have you checked out your judging issues lately?

I am absolutely aware of what you have kindly pointed out.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

Ditto dude! I was hoping that off all the countries, China would say negative. Oh man, this doesn't look good.

I wonder how Africa and the Middle East fit into the NWO picture? Is the middle east gonna keep the same dogma that's strangling their culture? In Africa, it' only a matter of time before they take a look at those whispering in ears.

Hm..very interesting.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
China calls for fair and just in the same breath as dismissing justice and fairness for Tibet ?

That figures. I never expect anything the Chinese say to make sense.

For two decades whilst they sucked jobs out of the rest of the world by xerox-ing everything from washing machines to wristwatches with cheap labour did they care about justice and fairness ?

I think the global market is shaking out it's fleas.

We don't need a central command economy dictated by a country that doesn't understand human rights.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well, looks like its time to add China to the list. To both lists:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d6c1a5ad2b0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie

Ditto dude! I was hoping that of all the countries, China would say negative. Oh man, this doesn't look good.

I wonder how Africa and the Middle East fit into the NWO picture? Is the middle east gonna keep the same dogma that's strangling their culture? In Africa, it' only a matter of time before they take a look at those whispering in ears.

Hm..very interesting.

Well when you consider that in the Middle East, the only country where the Rothschilds haven't been able to set up a central bank yet is Iran (yes the same Iran that Israel is about to start a war with and then force the USA to annihilate), I think it's becoming clear where the Middle East fits in. And one other country where the piggybankers haven't been able to set their evel hooks into yet is North Korea. Is anybody else seeing a pattern here?

Here's a rhyme: "Wanna know who's runnin' the show? Klik the piggybank link below":

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hmmm... nobody cared back in the beginning of February when I posted China... our new world ruler? or in March when I posted NWO, China, USA Economics and International Policy - March 13, 2009

I guess things weren't bad enough then for people to actually PAY ATTENTION!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Lol, every news article on China ends with something about Tibet's resistance. Gotta love the media.

To tell you the truth though... I don't think the Chinese would actually like a NWO.

They would rather have their own empire.

[edit on 5/17/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think the Rothschilds have a weakening influence in China, I can't imagine the Chinese PTB not wanting to bump off the Rothschilds by suggesting their own money/system instead of the Rothschild's system.

No one is better in all of this- They are two evil demons about to battle each other or us for control of this global kingdom.

The Rothschilds wants a world currency, but their system only. They shall only profit- and not the emerging Chinese elite families flustered with new-found power and wealth who want a bigger slice of the pie.

Although its possible the Chinese PTB and Illuminati, through threats and bribes, have ironed out their differences and drafted plans to divide their future fiefdoms and serfs among their disgusting families.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
God damnit! This is the worst possible news. I was hoping China would be in a position where they wouldn't sell out.

Yes, and I've been ignoring Benjamin Fulford's messages for quite some time as he seems to be spinning things for them and giving people false hope. The whole world is in on this corrupt ugly corporate facism, and we have to opt out loudly. Its called making a lot of noise!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Woo hooooooo! My first front page thread! Thanks guys!

mystiq: you might be interested in this thread. Apparently Canada came very close to relinquishing its sovereignty recently. I agree that the NWO must be opposed and we've got to be vocal about it.

Still looking for more sources, i'll back with any new info if/when it's found .

TA

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

mystiq: you might be interested in this thread. Apparently Canada came very close to relinquishing its sovereignty recently. I agree that the NWO must be opposed and we've got to be vocal about it.

Still looking for more sources, i'll back with any new info if/when it's found .

Grats on your first front page thread.

If you want to know why China’s doing this clicky on the first link below. It explains it thoroughly if you both read the thread and watch the video linked in the post. It's very interesting and has been coming for years. I’ve copied my reply above.

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Hmmm... nobody cared back in the beginning of February when I posted China... our new world ruler? or in March when I posted NWO, China, USA Economics and International Policy - March 13, 2009

I guess things weren't bad enough then for people to actually PAY ATTENTION!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

We definitely could NOT say that about America - the tyranny that China has over Tibet

The tyranny that America has over its indigenous peoples, for one?

I'm not excusing the behaviour of China, it's just that there are many 'models' for them to work with.

Originally posted by spellbound

Chinese people are moving into everywhere - that is taking over.

New Zealand is full of Asians - the Japanese tried to conquer us - they failed - our country is full of Japanese.

SO - wage war and fail? Just move in.

We're not 'full' of Asians. Yes, we do have many people of various Asian descent of which I would hazard the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans are the most abundant.
N Z Ethnicity.

We do, however live in Austral-Asia (that is, literally, South Asia).

The Japanese did not try to conquer us. The closest they got was stting mines near some of our harbours (i.e. the Hauraki Gulf).
I would contend that if they really did try we would know about it a bit more that some butter boxes floating in on the tide.

I have no issue with cultural diversity, nor with people wishing to maintain ties with their culture.

I can see the benefits of a world financial system, if only the people would actually give it some thought rather than engaing their mouths first and displaying their ignorance (this is directed generally, not at anyone in particular).

I will watch this with interest.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Good job dude!

You're mistaken about Canada though. It's a constant internal squabble we have because of our (no limit to the number of) party system. So the governing party very seldom has more than perhaps 40% of the popular vote. As a result, the incumbent party is constantly kept in check to a certain extent and can't run too amock, amuck, ammock... (geez, maybe that word doesn't even exist) ... outta control ... as it does in the US.

What happened was that we came very near to a case where the politicians would hold a vote of non-confidence. A failure for the incumbent party to survive that vote would result in a necessary new federal election (basically immediately - within only months) and therefore possibly result in a new government. It's very disruptive. Doesn't happen often!

What prime minister Harper did to quell that possibility was to send his governor general to England to ask the Queen to put a stop to it with some technicality. Something to that effect. From that perspective, yeah, he more or less gave up sovereignty by asking the Queen to step in. It's none of her god damned business.

Anyway, congrats on your first front pager

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Good threads, S&F, gonna bookmark the video, thanks for the info, replies and the congrats

You're mistaken about Canada though.

I just took what the person who replied to the post said at face value. Glad to hear the explanation though, i was getting worried there for a minute

Thanks for the replies, info and the Good job dude! posts starred

TA

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Oh noes! A less corrupt and better observed and regulated monetary system all over the world all the while taking into consideration that others aren't as fortunate as us, thus resulting in action to help those very people? Sounds like hellish new world order to me.

And here I am, sitting behind my computer thinking that people generally wish for a better world for everyone, but I guess I am ignorant.

Am I the only one who thinks a Government-regulated market (when the government acts rational and honest) is the best solution to over-saturated consumerism and rampant capitalism?

What if China was being honest and really saw the flaws in the current world's financial, corrupt system and really wanted it to change it for the better? Too hard to believe?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I can see the benefits of a world financial system, if only the people would actually give it some thought rather than engaing their mouths first and displaying their ignorance (this is directed generally, not at anyone in particular).

I will watch this with interest.

aorAki people aren't engaging their mouths and displaying any ignorance by doing so. They're engaging their mouths based on discovery and knowledge... an awakening, if you will. What we who yell and scream about, and fight the notion of a one world currency, and therefore a one world control of finances, and therefore a one world corporate dictator, are concerned with, is the tyrannical and murderous history the NWO people have displayed over the centuries.

They literally are mass murderers. Proof of that is in the fact that they initiated both world wars, then funded both sides in each of them. That has to be considered as quite diabolical, wouldn't you agree? One of their tenets is that the population of the earth must be reduced by 90%. And they'll make it happen, or try to make it happen, by unleashing a hellish virus that they've developed in the lab, upon us... or by employing some other method. There is no limit to their evil. I don't know about you, but I'm not real interested in seeing them succeed.

So in all respect, let me suggest that you learn a little more before you lay charges against people who speak out against the NWO. Participate more here... it's good for your knowledge base.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yea china has been calling for this for a while... more importantly is this thread that everyone on ats needs to see and watch all the videos....
the truth about fema camps coffins and trains

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Perhaps a little off topic, but there was a recent program on the terrible earthquake not long ago in China. One has to wonder if this was directed at the triad working for peace (Benjamin Fulford stuff) or just a reinforcement the need for obedience by the NWO. Perhaps co-incidental with this latest effort, perhaps not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join