It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China calls for World Financial System

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
God damnit! This is the worst possible news. I was hoping China would be in a position where they wouldn't sell out.

China has a central bank just like us. So guess who is calling the shots over there?

Oh ya, as guess what countries in the world don't have a central bank and or borrow money from a central bank?

North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, and Iraq (before we invaded them)

What a coincidence.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

So in all respect, let me suggest that you learn a little more before you lay charges against people who speak out against the NWO. Participate more here... it's good for your knowledge base.

haha, yes, I'm new :/ Only been looking at this site with interest for four odd years now (at least) and reading many threads with interest, so I am reasonably up to play regarding the NWO thankyou very much.

The gist of what I was saying was regarding the possibility that the Chinese AREN'T part of the NWO, and looking at the treatment the British, French etc gave them from the Nineteenth Century onwards I would not be suprised if they were being a foil to the NWO and that by proclaiming such as they have they could well be onto something good....but then China = bad, doesn't it?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

WOW! You have some issues! Have you checked out your judging issues lately? I am absolutely aware of what you have kindly pointed out.

Hi Spell,
can you actually expand on the issues I have? What judging issues are you writting about, specifically?
If this is the mini-tirade you'd like to embark upon after my answering your comment with logic; I dont understand. Or is it simply that you dont like asians?

Chinese people are moving into everywhere - that is taking over. New Zealand is full of Asians - the Japanese tried to conquer us - they failed - our country is full of Japanese.

You wrote it, not me

Anyway, ask any Moari, New Zealand is full of Whities

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

The USA is not doing the export poisoning or the tyranny over Tibet.

But the rest could be true.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

OK, I will spell them out when I have more time to examine exactly what we are talking bout.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The USA is not doing the export poisoning or the tyranny over Tibet.

Yes! FREE-TIBET

Dont forget though, they are Asian up there in Tibet; and thus, may be seeking asylum somewhere else in the world.
God forbid; maybe N.Z

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

OK, I will spell them out when I have more time to examine exactly what we are talking bout.

Did I just read that correctly

You must be joking.
I do sincerely hope that, after your examination of the previously written dialogue; you may get the gist of what you are actually writting about!
Alas, it would be great if someone did; because sure as hell, I can't

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I think the point is being missed here. This isn't the NWO. China has their own aspirations for an NWO type of rule. Sapping the US of it's financial choke-hold on the world would immediately elevate them to financial superiority, and they are well on their way to achieving this goal.

There are many small clues that have lead me to believe that China politically placates the US while infiltrating it's infrastructure at all levels to funnel information necessary to manipulate markets. China is not doing bad right now, there is more investment going to China today than ever before in history. And they have the buying power needed to continue their resource purchasing spree for another 30 years. They have already bought far more than is needed for hedging a country from any potential foreign economic shocks. The only reasonable explanation for doing this is that China is getting ready to expand beyond it's immediate territory, and become a superpower.

There is alot of material on ATS about this. I have been warning about the coming consequences of this economic war being waged on the US for some time now. The final blow will be sometime after the Federal Government bails out California. Every other state in the union will have to pay for this in one way or another. A few other states will follow suit and the government will repeat it's actions and become insolvent themselves. This will trigger credit downgrades and bond dumps that will likely lead to the destruction of the dollar. By which point Chinas currency swaps will have been effective enough to step up quickly to fill the vacuum.

Another reason I think this is because China is NOT a contributer to the SDR, a "currency" supported by the currencies of many Western/ized Nations. The SDR cannot possibly be taken seriously until China joins, but we all know this isn't going to happen...Well, at least I do. To me, the pattern is obvious.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

China is definately not liking the current financial situation.
One example is the steel industry.
During our recent 'boom", China was buying most of our Iron Ore and Coal.(From Australia).
The price of Iron they were particularly pissed about; they were paying much more than what they would have liked to. Prices are bench-marked periodically, and accessibility depends on which countries players are at the forefront of the market.
At this time things again have not gone so well for China.
More ex[ensive iron ore, means less steel- thus less industrial manufacturing capabilties.
They tried to rectify this problem by buying Rio Tinto, BHPs' opposition. BHP sets the bench mark price.
Needless to say the deal has fallen through.
Maybe this economic facet, has added gravity to Chinas' situation- and thus, its need to integrate more with the worlds economy at large!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

They'll fix that by the deals they will be striking with Australia in the near future. It looks to me that all the countries that are NOT on the SDR list are being courted by China. Australia's government certainly doesn't seem to be opposed to this idea, and any deals could very well weaken any forces opposing a Chinese hegemony in Australia...If you let it happen, of course...But it's still a choice between one NWO and another. Australia's best bet is to stay as independent as possible, and develop a better sense of international strategy.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I understand what you're saying! unfortunately for us is the existence of the ANZUS treaty!

I think there was a further developement on this one to include Japan and China too; sorry but I cant remember the name of that agreement.
I'll do some revisional snooping!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

And if Australia backed away from the treaty then what? What is the US going to do invade Australia? with what money and what political will? Since when is obeying international treaties a common practice? When's the last time the UN Charter was actually obeyed?

I say the Aussies should revolt. And you have quite a few reasons to. Not the least of which is cutting you off from the rest of the world through incremental censorship.
The Americans fought a revolution partly because the King of England was constantly blocking immigration and naturalization efforts, imposing trade embargoes, censoring or squashing any form of dissent...So forth and so on.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Um, isn't this just a repeat of what came out of the G20 summit? The world wants to get rid of the tax money laundering havens of the world, and for good reason. International banking reform needs to happen.

As far as keeping the U.S. dollar as the world currency, I think it would be best for the people of the U.S. if the dollar was not the world's currency. This allows U.S. bankers to get by with far too much, leaving U.S. taxpayers holding the bill.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

And if Australia backed away from the treaty then what? What is the US going to do invade Australia? with what money and what political will? Since when is obeying international treaties a common practice? When's the last time the UN Charter was actually obeyed? I say the Aussies should revolt. And you have quite a few reasons to. Not the least of which is cutting you off from the rest of the world through incremental censorship. The Americans fought a revolution partly because the King of England was constantly blocking immigration and naturalization efforts, imposing trade embargoes, censoring or squashing any form of dissent...So forth and so on.

Hi project, America doesn't need to invade Australia- our Governments have been bedfellows for a long time.
There is no chance of revolt in this country, or any other multiculturalized country.
Although I have nothing against people going elsewhere in the world to make a new start: Multiculturalism does nothing for cultural solidarity.
I believe that our its a clever ploy by our government. Every five or ten years they allow influx of particular cultural minority groups.
These groups then create enclaves in the suburban landscape.
Enclaves do not assimulate or mix.
The result= No Solidarity.
Revolts and uprisings need like minded individuals to stand together for a common cause.
New immigrants dont recognise the previous decline of the society, before they immigrated. They realize that its probably better than where they have come from.
Governments problem solved= No solidarity.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You have an excellent point there, immigration is a very, very effective tool against the average working guy, and it has been used regularly since the beginning of this industrial revolution. The PTB are rewarded greatly for stirring up resentments against differing ethnic groups. The whole global labor competition issue is one big scam.

This is why having the U.S. dollar as the global currency works against the average U.S. worker, because it allows our elites to move manufacturing overseas, while still making a profit. The cats have gotten fat, using U.S. tax dollars and debt against the U.S., but now that the game is up, they plan on hiding their wealth on in foreign banks, and sticking the U.S. government with the debt.

Banking reform is exactly what we need to hold the fat cats liable for their deeds.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Down with the monetary system I say.
As long as its there, there will always be corruption, unjustified competition, crime, and well, slavery.
If only we had a system that worked for the advancement of man-kind, rather than just a few corporate/political types.
A new paradigm, where jobs were created for creative and not distructive ideals; there is enough resources on this planet for even current populations to be without want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join