It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret Handbook?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I was on ATS just clicking away and somehow I was routed to this.

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the ATS Handbook and looks like it has some real good information for both existing members that function low in the computer literacy, (like me) as well as a compilation for new members to instruct on how to find what they are looking for as far as help, etc.

This may be old news to many as it is probably right in my face and I am missing it.

My question is where do you access this handbook.

I hope that this thread may lead newer members to the information contained in the handbook as well as answering my own question as to where it has been all along or is it something new?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hit the FAQ button on your toolbar ^^^^

that should get you there

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Come on now, how am I going to get flags if the solution is sooooo easy~~~

Playing with ya, katman..............

It is good info to share with the membership nevertheless, fact is in the years I have been here I have never hit the FAQ button, don't even know where it is!

Edit to add! *smacks forehead* My toolbar!!!

[edit on 16-5-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yes, the ATS handbook does contain lots of helpful info for new and old members alike including the T&C that we all agreed to when we first joined ATS. it is a good idea for all to check out the T&C from time to time, just to see if any changes or updates have been made and to make sure you know what the rules are.

The way I get to the handbook is as written below.

1. click on member tools

2. when the box opens click on ATS account settings

3. in the new window that opens up, on the left side is a series of black links with little gears on them. Click the one that says "ATS handbook".

Aparently there is also the FAQ button.... Go figure huh?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is how I get to it. Also once you are there I recommend bookmarking it as well as the link to the T&C just so you can get to them alot easier.

As a matter of fact here is the link for the handbook and the TAC.

ATS handbook
Terms and conditions

Peace and love

GST

[edit on 16-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Hit the FAQ button on your toolbar ^^^^

that should get you there

Geeze even I have been doing it harder than neccasary.

Don't feel bad "interested always" if I don't know chances are you are not alone and there will be many others wanting to know!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
May I take a slight derail here and welcome gimme some truth to our staff at ATS???

Anyone that keeps Lennon alive is a gem in my book, my IA Handbook!

Thanks for the additional information.

It amazes me how often I stumble upon resources I had missed all this time.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
May I take a slight derail here and welcome gimme some truth to our staff at ATS???

Anyone that keeps Lennon alive is a gem in my book, my IA Handbook!

Thanks for the additional information.

It amazes me how often I stumble upon resources I had missed all this time.

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.

You know what? In a way Lennon can never die as long as his message and music are out there.

Keep the message alive and you keep the man alive. (In a sense)

Peace and love!

GST

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here is a funny thing.

I just ran across this little baby receiving blanket that was about to be thrown away.

It was made by Carter's and all the inner pics were surrounded by words from the lyrics of Imagine, with a label sewn in with the name John Lennon.

Even my 60 something mother choose not to throw it away based on the value of such.

No legends never die, like the rest of us they merely transform.

So about this ATS handbook, I hope this thread alerts new and old members to some valuable info!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

So about this ATS handbook, I hope this thread alerts new and old members to some valuable info!

Oh I am sure it will. I even flagged it for you so it would recieve more attention!

By the way, that is a really cool sounding recieving blanket. I do not think I could throw something like that away either.

See you around the board!

[edit on 16-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

new topics

top topics

join