It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Spoiler) : Fringe : Duplicate Twin Towers, Still Standing in an Alternate Universe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Oh crap, my fingers are wandering to U2U, all of their own volition.

Darn it Cameron, I'm a Star Wars fan not one of those darn Trekkie's.

The Trekkie force is strong in these parts young Jedi!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
I think it's entirely possible that alternate timelines/universes exist that are similar to but different from ours. It would certainly explain how people can literally vanish as in the Bermuda Triangle if nothing else.

It would also explain where some of these debunkers get their whacked-out physics from that are totally different from real physics in our universe.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Oh crap, my fingers are wandering to U2U, all of their own volition.

The Trekkie force is strong in these parts young Jedi!

Let's try to get this back on topic, although I can point out that everything we're discussing is on the "fringe" of getting a Moderator in here stating what I just did.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I was so shocked that they would use the imagery of the World Trade Center.

Me too. I think that had my mouth hanging open more than the actual ending of the show. It was a bit of a shock.

As far as an attack on an alternative timeline, it could have been an attack into another timeline, or even the potential of another timeline attacking us.

I suppose that either way it would be possible, assuming of course that there are alternative timelines, but I don't think we have the technology that would surely be necessary to do something like that on purpose. Of course it's untelling what technology has been created but is kept locked up in secured areas.

What are you doing when it is focused on you?

Hopefully nothing too embarrassing.

reply to post by _BoneZ_

Entirely possible.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Yeah, technology is hidden from us until these people know ever way to screw us with it.

Hopefully nothing too embarrassing.

Uh oh.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I think it's possible there is a timeline out there with the twin towers still intact. I don't really beleive we are going to be invaded by another alternate universe or that we'd do such. I would hope not, but really what would be the point?
I saw the entire episode and what interested me the most was when the woman said that there are places where the laws of physics had started to decay...I would like to know if that's true! Maybe we'll be finding a way to see into these other realities, that would be cool.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have not seen the fringe and assumed by the clip Leonard Nimoy was the jaw dropper,
But, as I now see it isn't, I would give my take on the government being corrupted yet thinking they are doing good deeds for society.

Star Trek: The Original Series / The Return of the Archons

Congress is the Corrupt Computer of Landru

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I saw the show, and like many of you, I was blown away. I lovem the show Fringe, and I was an avid X-Files watcher, Fringe blows Fox and Dana away, I believe. I love Walter! I have always thought that some television shows are sending us all clues to the real reality, or a version of it, anyway. I am certain that alternate timelines/universes exist, I have experienced them myself, and I am sure some of you have too. You wake up in the morning, fresh from sleep, and everything is just a little off, a little different...a small part behind, or ahead. I became aware of alternate universes a long time ago, but I had some help. Some of my older relatives helped me to understand that what I can see, feel, and hear, is not all there is, and...that things are NOT what they seem to be, most of the time hidden things are going on that you cannot see. Only with an educated, open mind can one see a part of the reality they live in, and there are not may who can see into other realities, I think. Soon this will come to all of us. Some of you talk of denying ignorance, well, it will all be denied as we shift into the next dimension. Have fun, it's the greatest show on Earth.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by mastermind77

Okay.

I really don't know what to say to all that.

I can't follow "Spockinese".

Live long and prosper?

basicly spock being in two places at once resonates with Gemini, the twins. The twins resonate with the twin towers. Spock-Spock=SS, secret society, secret service, Serpent/Serpent or image wise- wormhole-wormhole.
theres a load of "resonators" in all movies you just need to have a keen eye i guess.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Any of you all who happen to be in NYC notice that Tom Foti, once a ny911truth regular, was an extra on this episode. He on screen at about 11:24.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I have always read about alternate realities in many different sci-fi book series.

Many people know that dreams are significant in that this the subconscious communicating with the conscious mind telling you something you did not catch while phyiscally awake because of whatever was happening right then. Sometimes it's due to the fact that it is too much information to process, sometimes it's just that you are busy working and not connecting all the dots.

However, there are two other versions I discovered of what "dreams" are supposedly about that could possibly be a connection of sorts. Some people think that dreams are in fact a peek into past lives, lives that you have lived before throughout history, where your soul passed from one body to a new one once your time in that mortal coil was complete. The next one, a third version of what "dreams" are supposedly all about, is that you are in fact peeking into an alternate universe, seeing an alternate version of what is happening.

It could be anything from seeing an alternate version of yourself as President Kennedy, Ghengis Khan, or even F.B.I. Agent Olivia Dunham. It could as well be you seeing an alternate reality where you are seeing a different version of history like the show Fringe shows an different chain of events where the Twin Towers never fell and Osama bin Laden ended up becoming some C.E.O. of Bellsouth where Ma Bell asssisted Washington D.C. defeat the people in the Bilderberg Group from taking over the world.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Good TV show that dealt with Alternate Universe was
the show on Fox called Sliders with Jerry O'Connell.

Dont know if they ever put it on DVD but its diffently
worth checking out.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So tell me,

what exactly is the point of warning about spoilers if your just gonna put the spoiler in the thread title anyways?

Anyways it was still kind of cool i guess. its nice to see a different take on the whole 911 thing.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Surely though, if there are different timelines, there could be unlimited amounts of them? I'm not too sharp on science or physics, but my argument to this is... well what I just stated.

Also, how can an event in one timeline effect another timeline? E.g If I crash my car in this timeline how would that effect "me" or whoever represents "me" in another? for every action has a consequence good sir.

btw, I must watch Fringe it seems cool!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asatru
So tell me,

what exactly is the point of warning about spoilers if your just gonna put the spoiler in the thread title anyways?

Anyways it was still kind of cool i guess. its nice to see a different take on the whole 911 thing.

The point was to make certainly clear, multiple times, like multiple timelines, that people were warned before posting.

Yes, it makes you think for a moment whether there might be an alternate timeline where the Twin Towers never fell, but still stand.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Don't worry you will like the new Trek because

Star Trek and Star Wars have the same story Arc

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What a thought.

Would the stock still be soaring?

Would the S&L evidence been processed & Acted on?

War in Iraq?

Taliban rule in Afghanistan?

Dog's & Cat's sleeping together.

Oh the thought of it is dizzying to the mind.

1 101010

--Watcher

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidasYes, it makes you think for a moment whether there might be an alternate timeline where the Twin Towers never fell, but still stand.

Just like there's a timeline where Bill Clintons end wasn't just symbolic or allegorical ... ie his impeachment or political death. In one of the lines, Air Force One crashed. In another perhaps he kicked the bucket choking on a cheeseburger.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asatru
So tell me,

The point was to make certainly clear, multiple times, like multiple timelines, that people were warned before posting.

Yes, it makes you think for a moment whether there might be an alternate timeline where the Twin Towers never fell, but still stand.

In the thread title you say "(spoiler)fringe" and then you give it right away, I dont see how people were warned. You could have said "(spoilers)fringe multiple timelines" as the title at least not giving the whole thing away. i only saw the first couple episodes of fringe but i would of liked to catch up eventually, and i think it would of been a pretty cool moment in the show to see the first time around. Its not really that important but in the future you could be more considerate.

Anyways just wanted to clarify I dont want to start an argument over a tv show lol.

but yes, when you think of the significance 9/11 had on our timeline it would be interesting to see how everything ended up if that had not happened. i was taking a look at your thread on "the world wide web of surveillance" so you already know how they used 9/11 to push the war on terror. I dont subscribe to that the fact our goverment was completely behind 9/11, but it seems logical that they would have found someway to shove the war on terror down our throats regardless. Then theres of course the inevitable collapse of the dollar so its possible these changes could have only been put off and not completely avoided.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hey is that WTC7 to the left?

<< 1    3 >>

join