It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 25 really may be disclosure (Evidence Inside)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by agnain

Its neither of them.
I believe this is carrying a government embargo, means the media is not allowed to report on this subject until May 25th.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by infinite]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The only thing that's being disclosed here is the fact that Steve Basset has turned into a complete raving lunatic. Obsession has sent the man totally batty! This is the second time this year Basset has predicted Disclosure and guess what. Nothing will happen just like the last time. If anything, it's an exercise in attention seeking.

Poor Guy!

IRM

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just to update you guys on this thread that haven't been over on the main thread - "The Link" correlation to this may 25 thing has been debunked. It seems Colin Tudge and "The Link" thing are doing a separate expose with the BBC which is in no way related to History Channel. "The Link" seems to have something to do with Attenborroughs recent discoveries concerning the "Hobbit" species of earlier humans.

This May 25 history channel 'event' seems to be of a completely separate and unrelated vein and no one truly knows what it is about.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

Agreed and to confirm:

The History Channel event has an embargo, which presents the media reporting on the matter. Therefore, all the previous reports are not accurate in this story.

My question, which I raised in the other thread, life on Mars?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Pub Date: May 2009
Lying inside a high security vault, deep within the heart of one of the world’s leading museums, is a discovery that will change textbooks, change science, and change how we understand the human race. The author of Untitled has been given exclusive access to all of the research and the team of top scientists who have been validating the discovery, the announcement of which will send shock waves around the world. The discovery will be announced at a major press conference followed by a media blitz and a documentary that will air on the History Channel following the press conference.

source

THURSDAY, MAY 14, 2009

They think they found the missing link, or something
The latest internet rumor:

History Channel says they will have it. Colin Tudge and Josh Young have written a book called "The Link: Uncovering Our Earliest Ancestor" due to be released on May 20. The History Channel will air a documentary on May 25, with a press conference afterwards. The authors have been sworn to secrecy until that time. Even the ISBN description (ISBN:9780316070089) of the book masks its title and cover art. However, the cover purportedly has a fossilized hand and arm and a skeleton.

i found the cover of the book:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43a6dede93d5.jpg[/atsimg]

does this hand look alien?

[edit on 15/5/2009 by errorist]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is really one of the worst posts I have ever seen. It's pretty much reductio ad absurdum at its finest.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yes, I've seen that "Mayan prophesy" program. Very interesting. Not new.

One thing that sprung to mind that could be as big as they say it is would be the information that is supposed to be under the Sphinx. Just a thought. Did they dig it out?

I can't see it being the 'hobbit' story.
I don't think it's 2012 related.
Disclosure? Maybe, but will we get yet another "here's a re-enactment of something that guy over there said happened"? Lots of swirly camera shots, and a string of 'experts' talking about what could be real, or not, or "it was in a book I wrote." I'll be so upset.

History/Discovery do seem to spend a lot of their time speculating and stirring tension only to let you down at the end. Like those "MonsterQuest" programs where 'researchers' stomp around in the woods trying to find critters, but never do. Possibly because all their stomping around scared whatever off...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Shock waves around the world?

Like "Lucy" did?

If it's a long lost primate ancestor, most people will say, "Oh..Really?"
And get back to their knitting.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
well, there's definitely something odd about that hand. It look likes the 2 left fingers are seperated from the rest.

btw, the hand isn't Lucy's. Look at this picture, the hand is far from complete

[edit on 15/5/2009 by errorist]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I agree.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Shock waves around the world?

Like "Lucy" did?

If it's a long lost primate ancestor, most people will say, "Oh..Really?"
And get back to their knitting.

lol, pretty much. Wouldn't it just be easier to ask the aliens WTF happened in our past? I'm sure they would have logs, proof, time line, 1080p video whatever on our ancestry past. That's if they have had anything to do with us... which I believe they have.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hi. this is off the topic replay. i could not open a tread since i am new. i just wanted to get your attention to this article www.russiatoday.com... it is about a supposed UFO crash in Kazakhstan. check it out and open a new tread if you find it interesting. if it has already been post please excuse me.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by errorist

I agree with you. I was actually just abut to post this myself. I believe this is what they were referring to.

Don't seem to be able to find any info on amazon however.... making this quite possibly another piece of disinfo.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by WonkoTheSane]
EDIT- while trying to search the isbn i keep coming up with weird stuff like this-
www.amazon.com...=sr_1 _1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1242404816&sr=1-1

[url=http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=9780316070089[/url]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by add alone
reply to post by Whizkid547

I'm sorry but that show aired several times over the years, even back in 2006.

shop.history.com...

I guess we'll have to wait and see, I'm intrigued now.

Umm isn't that the reason they posted that the Mayan Doomsday show was playing? To discredit the Idea that any event was going to be shown on the History channel at that time? That mayan doomsday show plays frequently.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I noticed the OP (Neptune) put the word "EVIDENCE" in the Thread Subject Title. Evidence being referred to as something that 'might' be disclosed? Please help me understand where this evidence is.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This thread is a duplicate of this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please follow along with the earlier thread and post your comments there.

Thanks...

Thread closed.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join