It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Bible the story of the truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

The way you wrote made for a misunderstanding on my part, thanks for clearing it up. I don't claim to know all the answers , so no, I didn't really consider your view of why the other gods were taken out the of the bible but it makese sense. There are still bits of the puzzle coming together for me and your work is an important part of that which is why I like to pick your brains and challenge what I don't yet understand. The member 21-12-2012 also has alot of important findings under his belt, I hope he considers putting them into a book himself.

Going along with your theory, there would need to occur a catastrophe BEFORE the "gods" reveal themselves.....my research concludes they are planning to make themselves openly known not very many years after 2012...this implies any disaster forcing people underground would have to occur before 21-12-2012. I know some scientists are expecting the worst sunspot activity for 400 years in 2011-2012 but what if that doesn't cause any severe problems and nothing forces people underground ? Survival buildings and underground living places have existed for thousands of years, but I don't think that at the end of EVERY age had a catastrophe that necessitated going underground at the end of EVERY age. So there is no certainty that whatever happens will be something that does force people underground. Only a cosmic event or rampant nuclear war would make that necessary. What makes you so convinced that the end of the Piscean Age will force people underground for some reason ? Is it because the PTB of the modern era have been busily building cities underground for decades ? They would do this as a precautionary thing ANYWAY incase of unexpected natural disaters/cosmic catastrophes/nuclear war.

If they knew of some extinction-level-event due to occur, so would alot of astronomers who weren't on the NWO payroll, we would know about it by now. They can silence some, but not all of these scientists.

What disaster do you think they are preparing for and hiding from the masses and what date would it occur, according to your findings ? This should in theory be due to occur prior to 21-12-2012 as Maitreya is to appear by then, birthing the new religion on a mass level.

Your book just arrived by the way, I read the into (your personal message) and it gave me the shivers. I'm looking forward to starting it tonight !

Sorry for all the questions but I like to know exactly where someone is coming from !

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I wasted my money? Best money I have ever spent! I would have paid double, I have learned a lot from him. I read the original thread and you on there posting the same type of lies over and over. What does GWB and freedom and liberty have to do with anything Brandon has ever said? How do you sleep at night spreading the lies that you do?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraniod??

I wasted my money? Best money I have ever spent! I would have paid double, I have learned a lot from him. I read the original thread and you on there posting the same type of lies over and over. What does GWB and freedom and liberty have to do with anything Brandon has ever said? How do you sleep at night spreading the lies that you do?

GWB says he did what he did for freedom and liberty. Yet, his actual actions were anything but that. Therefore I was likely mentioning it to show that just because someone claims to be about something, doesn't mean they are actually about that.

Meaning, if GWB had actually been promoting liberty, then things like the Patriot Act never would have happened. If we look at what giving liberty actually means, then we can easily see that GWB is not about that. So, it would be foolish to judge liberty based on the actions of GWB and because he said so.

Likewise, as I was pointing out in that thread. There are certain things Jesus says one must do. Walk a certain path and act in a certain way. Now, there are many people who do things in his name, in the name of god, religion and so forth. But just as with GWB, it is not right to judge based on their actions, but only based on what is said. As everything you can point out where those people did bad things in the name of religion and such, what is said is exactly the opposite of that. So I do not equate what people do with what Jesus was about.

And in that entire thread that is the point I was trying to get across to Brandon. I agree with him when he talks about the same people being in charge through the ages, and I agree with him about the bad things religion does. But there must be a distinction made between what someone does in the name of something, and what that something actually is. I used GWB and liberty as an example because I felt it is one everyone can understand, and also one which everyone can see how the manipulation works.

If you can't see the manipulation between what the bible says and what people do in the name of it, then how can one expect to see future manipulations?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I see every church selling whatever they can to get whoever they can to give them money. And I agree with Brandon that the bible has so many diferent meanings to so many different people, thaty it in no way could be a coincidence. The book itself was written to deceive people and if you cant see that then you are already manipulated.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I see every church selling whatever they can to get whoever they can to give them money. And I agree with Brandon that the bible has so many diferent meanings to so many different people, thaty it in no way could be a coincidence. The book itself was written to deceive people and if you cant see that then you are already manipulated.

Christianity is the anti-christ religion and is not a reflection of the things Jesus said. It is a religion in his name, that came after his death, gained political power and proceeded to kill and torture anyone who didn't go along with the teachings of Paul. It is a religon that will not be happy until it is the 1 world religion.

But all those things are warned about. So I can't contribute those who do those things to being about what is said.

I already know you are throwing tons of assumptions on me. So first off, I don't think the bible is the word of god, and I don't even accept a good bit of it. But if you did understand, then you would know Jesus is not on their side at all(matthew 7).

Here's an example. Take the gay marriage issue, and christians who quote the OT calling it an abomination. Would you believe Jesus dealt with similiar things?

There is a place where the pharisees are basically saying they are caring out god's law. And Jesus says then why don't you kill the child who curses. He was not saying they should, but he was using hyperbole to make the point that if they actually did what they did for that reason, then they would be doing them all. But since they pick and choose which ones to follow, then obviously they are just using the ones they want, and calling them god's laws for authority.

This is basically the same thing as asking quoting the parts about growing different crops next to each other in response to a Christian quoting that. Jesus exposed the fact that it was their own biases they were following, and that is what is exposed when you point out the other things Leviticus says to one of them. Because if they actually followed and believed those things just because the bible said so, then they would follow the others ones as well.

Many more examples like this, but you'll never know it as long as you allow others to define what it all means for you.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
To slightly digress from the current flavor of this post, I am wondering if because we are apparently coming to the end of the "savior" era and heading into the "destroyer" age who are the replacement of Humans ?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Very interesting, good work

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

“there would need to occur a catastrophe BEFORE the "gods" reveal themselves”

These "people" don’t really have to reveal themselves, they have always sent people out to do the work in the name of the god of that age.

“my research concludes they are planning to make themselves openly known not very many years after 2012...this implies any disaster forcing people underground would have to occur before 21-12-2012.”

This statement gives me the impression that you think this is something that will happen slowly. The major disaster that will happen will happen before anybody knows what hit them. In other words, if you are not already underground, you are pretty much a goner when it hits.

“I don't think that at the end of EVERY age had a catastrophe that necessitated going underground at the end of EVERY age.”

The one of importance is the age of the destroyer; these are the ages that end the lives of the people on the surface. But also keep in mind that the other ages, as far back as we can trace, you can clearly see the people killing and destroying the people of the old age in the name of the new god.

“What makes you so convinced that the end of the Piscean Age will force people underground for some reason ? Is it because the PTB of the modern era have been busily building cities underground for decades ? They would do this as a precautionary thing ANYWAY incase of unexpected natural disaters/cosmic catastrophes/nuclear war.”

In ancient times, heaven was in the earth, not in the sky.

“If they knew of some extinction-level-event due to occur, so would alot of astronomers who weren't on the NWO payroll, we would know about it by now. They can silence some, but not all of these scientists.”

Why would they tell them, they have killed everybody and their brother to keep this secret? That would be like saying we are tired of our family being god, here you go, you be god now.

Besides, they have made it a point to teach us all from the very beginning that if something happens in our future, it will be a random event, people have always trusted them and have always looked for these random things.

“What disaster do you think they are preparing for and hiding from the masses and what date would it occur, according to your findings ? This should in theory be due to occur prior to 21-12-2012 as Maitreya is to appear by then, birthing the new religion on a mass level.”

From what I can gather from the findings of this particular destroyer, the world was covered in ice. And if you know anything about ice, you know as it freezes it expands, it grows.

We are talking ice over a mile high in places where most of us live now. It will take the tallest of skyscrapers and crush them like brittle twigs, and as it grows, it will carry the ruble into the oceans.

By the time it melts again, almost all traces of mankind will be in the waters. Most of the remaining foundations and such will have been covered by the dirt that the ice carried along with it.

If one was to look down on the earth in the age of the creator, it would be almost like we never existed. As for the date, I don’t know the date, if I knew the date; it would be the first thing I would mention.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Brandon the previous "Destroyers" of humans has been Fire-Ice-Water so would it be out of step to suggest another natural type disaster like Pestilence to wipe us out ?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you talk of an Ice Age. I was thinking as much the other day when contemplating the attributes of the sign Aquarius and then noting the age after Aquarius will be the age of Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. Saturn represents the cold, and things hard and brittle ...it's also connected to the concept of "less" (as in masses wiped out ?) and "hardship". I can imagine Capricorn being the ice age, having started near the end of the Aquarian age perhaps. We can expect to see alot of freaky environmental changes in Aquarius, especially water related events like sea levels rising, tsunamis, wild storms, etc....
It would tally with the global warming issue which many scientists expect to cause an ice age.

Re the gods revealing themselves, well whether it is the head honchos themselves or their representatives, the point is they will appear visually and so will the interdimensional "ships" they are associated with.

ps) you say in ancient times underground meant heaven, ie space....I get confused as you talk so much of these underground cities they are to camp out in if disaster strikes yet at other times you talk of them escaping to some place in space to ride catastrophe out ? Which is it !

[edit on 20/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I doubt a pestilence would be an extinction level event but an ice age surely would be. There are signs to look out for if an ice age is anticipated but there is no immediate threat of that just yet, however with the likelihood of of worsening climate changes over the next few decades -couple of hundred years, the foundation could be laid for a very sudden onset of ice age conditions but there is no scientific evidence to suggest this will happen in our lifetime or that of our kids...could be several hundred years away but last tens of hundreds of years....?

I don't think anyone can say the masses haven't been warned an ice age is possible though...it's been written about enough and talked about in TV documentaries so if this is the anticipated disaster it's hardly something being kept secret from the masses by the elite ??

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If I'm right Revelation 3:12 was not being said by God it was being said by the Son of God. So when he says my new name that would not be meant as a new name for God but the Son of God.

When dealing with the bible (bible means book) you have to take the whole book into consideration to see what context the other verses in other books are talking about. It's like a giant code one reason the bible is interupted differently by so many people and people see things differently than others.

The other reason people see the bible differently is many hebrew words have 4 meanings in English. Heres an example of another interupation of the tree of life.

Gen 3:22-23 "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the TREE of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden,...”

In Genesis 2:9, the Hebrew word for tree has more of an emphasis on the wood from the tree, and not the actual tree itself. It also has a meaning of function to close or seal. In this sense the tree is more of a door or portal. The word for tree also has much in common with the Hebrew word for generations. It is how and why we get the idea of a “family tree.” This could indicate a progression of life in either dimension. From this perspective, the two trees of Genesis, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life could represent dimensional portals. Entrance would depend upon a decision of faith in God of self-reliance in man. The fruit, which the Bible never said was an apple, is the catalyst that transforms man, time and space into a mortal, linear existence. This was never the intention of God but the result of a wrong decision by man. Man was then sent away from the eternal dimension for his own safety, so that he would not be in this newly acquired fallen state forever. The final result is a parallel dimension bringing about the death of all things. I hope you are able to see from these few scriptures this dimensional difference between Heaven and earth.

www.echoesofenoch.org...

here is the navigation addy for where this and other articles dealing with ufo, ghost, aliens and what the bible says about them.
www.echoesofenoch.org...

If I take revelation 22:2 and apply it to this other persons thinking I can invision a portal in the heavens.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember in the bible it saying that men will will survive by hiding in the earth. To the best of my recollection I believe they are told they can hide in the mountains and underground but it isn't going to save them.

In my opinion the man that writes on that site that I posted is heading in the right direction. On that site you'll also find out why the Jewish say the word used for God is plural in the beginning of the bible.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dom1no
Am I the only one thinking such information should be exposed for free? Then it spreads faster and you don't have to be afraid someone's just trying to sell you a crap.
I understand the writer has some expanse with it, but most of it is actually for printing and distributing the book.
I'd surely read those books if a friend lent them to me, but I probably won't have them sent over half the Earth...

You know - a lot of people come up with that premise - it should be exposed for free.... (and this is not personal to you at all - just my reaction to it)

And it already is. There are library books, internet searches, used book stores, first hand accounts - all those are free.

To write a book - yes, most the expenses are for printing and distributing - do you have any idea what that is? Or how much time (like years) it took to get all the pages together in the first place. And meanwhile every author/producer has to eat and sleep along the way -

So what happens with SO MANY researchers, especially the ones who would love to give it away for free (and many do) - is they just can't keep giving out the energy it takes (to cover all their expenses for their work, the time it takes to do the work and spread the work, the time that takes away from family, 'real' work to pay bills, etc.) and end up burning out or publishing a few papers (not books found on Amazon) here and there.

People have gotten SO lazy they won't pick up anything to read or get away from the computer screen long enough to go check out this information for themselves.

People are SO conditioned to judge a book by its cover - or lack of it - they ignore the message because they're judging the messenger or its method or its cost.

I've found any decent researcher selling books or information that they've spent a good amount of time accumulating at the cost of everything else (because it's a full time job in itself to do the research far enough to present this stuff) and on a case by case basis (for those in need or whatever), they will GLADLY share their books/information for free!

The cost of a book selling for $20 costs the author (on a small scale which they are) about $13 to print it. $7 profit per book - hmm - 100 books equals $700. How long does it take to sell 100 books? (not costing distribution)...

See me point...? There are many researchers who speak freely on radio shows, make presentations at expos and can really be approachable.

And if they should make their information 'free' - people who grow food should give it for free because there are hungry people; people who make lumber should give it for free because people need houses. People need information too - but they also have to take some responsibility to go get it themselves, just like their food and shelter.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Hear, hear.
It's only the (rare) author with a bestseller that makes any real money. When you sell books, you are lucky to make a £1 from each one. I'm researching to write a book myself and have put in hundreds of hours and neglected my tarot reading business to a fair degree in order to pursue my "mission" for which I earn nothing at all. Not to mention all the money spent on books to do research as not everything a writer needs can be found on the net. Many writers would like to be able to research and write full-time too (I know I would), so unless you are able to make SOME money along the way from it, how do you pay bills, buy food and stuff ? And even then, at best the income from writing is pocket money more than anything else, you'd have to be shifting hundreds of copies a week on a regular basis to make anything near a full time income.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I haven't really gotten into this yet, but I would recommend that some of you go to that website that rips videos off of YouTube and save it to you drives or something...

www.ripzor.com...

this is better converts to mp4 on the fly and it is free

keepvid.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Look, I’ll disagree in the politest manner I can but this information should be free. There isn’t anything on the internet to be reserched like this. You think this guy just randomely out of the blue made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind? Found it in some books huh? Didn’t happen, that’s “BS”, this guy is either connected to somebody he isn’t getting along with, or he is just weeding out the weak. Who knows what all he isn’t telling us.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I made this video based off of information that I got from his book.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Aren't you in charge of your life?
I am in charge of mine.
We with You can be in charge of our lives.

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

fighting and slaughter is crazy talk (potentially of serious physical harm to yourself or others).

It would be far more constructive for us to speak about beautiful lovely things that make us feel warm and tingly on the inside.

Perhaps something like world peace,
a base income for everyone on the basis that they live on this planet,
freedom to explore the avenues which make you, you.

we can all hold hands or give each other hugs and kisses.
at the very least we can think about how happy it makes us feel.

do notice pain and hurt within, it signals what you are heading towards.
do notice good happy loving satisfying feelings, it signals what you are heading towards.
Send energy to the floor and the walls and the things of your where you dwell,
they will reciprocate your love and be there for you.

yes, peace and love, the most powerful race in the galaxy the Arcturians are harmonious people.

So we of Earth can unite as a whole.
So much we can explore.

I see a world where we incarnate as machines.
A powerful step of evolution.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by lowki]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

People are SO conditioned to judge a book by its cover - or lack of it - they ignore the message because they're judging the messenger or its method or its cost.
You seem to miss mentioning the fact the people have conditioned a response to the vast amounts of absolute B.S that streams out of some people in "books", claimed as the truth. RememberRon Weinland in his recent book about the world ending in 2008, that book was free btw, this is were Mr Levon fits in, in this cover. Should I keep counting backwards by the year....how long have you got, how many end time prophets do you want to hear from. Oh yeah, but this guy knows the truth. I get tired of the believer rhetoric of "conditioning and ignorance" because people call B.S when they see it, because they have seen that cover time and time again, this is not about judging a book by its cover, its just the same old and tired book, given a new cover, yet again.

When the author claims, as does the video in the OP that was made on behalf of the author, that this book is to save Mankind, I think worrying about the author getting some cashola as compensation is a ridiculous arguement.
When the author claims that the information contained within is so important that individuals have been killed for it, why would you place another barrier in the way of its dissemination by having to get people to purchase it (or possibly having your efforts look like you are running a fear campaign via internet chat forums to drum up online sales....as this is all I believe it is IMHO).
When the author claims that humanity is doomed at the hands of a select few who will ultimately destroy us? And wants to save humanity, I am worried about selling the truth?

I've found any decent researcher selling books or information that they've spent a good amount of time accumulating at the cost of everything else (because it's a full time job in itself to do the research far enough to present this stuff) and on a case by case basis (for those in need or whatever), they will GLADLY share their books/information for free!
I have too, infact many journal contributors and academics do this too. Although the ratio of those contributing material detailing the end of the world, that we need to save humanity, that there are those willing to kill to with hold that information(all claims by Mr. Levon) is alarmingly skewed in favour of those offering something else entirely. Free within the communities I mentioned means it is for the common good, yet this book by Mr. Levon is apparently for the good of humanity? It is for sale.

And if they should make their information 'free' - people who grow food should give it for free because there are hungry people; people who make lumber should give it for free because people need houses. People need information too - but they also have to take some responsibility to go get it themselves, just like their food and shelter.
The last time I bought lumber, It wasn't because the man who owned it said I needed it because it would save humanity.
The last time I bought food, just yesterday, my grocer did not tell me that people had killed grocers in the past, and would kill him if he sold them to me, because there were a select group of powerful people out there who did not want me to know about this food.
I agree, we should feed the hungry, but not with fear.
Your analogy is assinine in that it equates everyday activities of living in the same context as Mr Levon just selling an everyday item. When he is not.
My personal arguement is not about not paying for something, it is the premise that this information is so important as to do with the future safety of humanity, that it is so closely valued by an elite that would kill for it, that it is for sale. Why?
If your reasoning that the author needs to just get by, that his research should be fairly compensated for when weighed against the claims of the importance of that very imformation saving humanity seems to be equal, then I understand this as you, and the author, seeing the value of humanity as being that for which Mr. Levon asks for his "research". That being around $20.00 US. I mean after all, the man has to eat.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

I think we will probably get a little mix of everything, if they are not behind the actual cause of these events themselves, I am pretty sure they add to them to help finish us off.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join