It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Hunters on History channel @ 10:00p EST

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
its on youtube

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I liked the ep .... off course there is no scientific proof ... this show will never present a scientific proof ... thats a fact ... they tell us the stories and the witness testimones ....

if they had a proof, do u think they will let them use in tv?

the show will never present any kind of proof, but I find it entertaining ..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pimppapa1977
Yeah thats not whats goin on there at all.Im positive, and know for a fact...Its way less interesting then that.I wish there was something but sorry to say it, NOPE!
Kinda makes me wonder since i know whats going on there. Wonder what some air force people know about area 51 .I was laughing last night with my wife pointing out what they were really looking at.

Well, can yoy elaborate onthat at all? What's going on there thats so hush hush? And did you have access to then entire compound? If not, then it's plausible to say there may be things going on that your not aware of.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The episode started out well, but then they trotted out the remote viewer, the French conspiracy author and Edgar Cayce for good practice.

I was all excited about the time travel story, but 30 minutes in the future was not very exciting at all. It may have many other explanations, but actual time travel seemed to be a stretch. Now if he traveled 30 days or months into the future, there would be stories of him disappearing and such to back up the claim.

Started strong, ended weak.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I felt the same way. It is still very strange that he had so much fuel remaining. It probably wouldn't be too hard to accomplish if he set out to make people think this.

Maybe he did stumble onto something about time-travel. There are so many things a human brain is capable of under certain conditions. He may have been subject to one of these occurances, explaining why he had the trippy vision and perceive the cloud the way he did.

Who knows, maybe we should do an experiment.

Take a super hot shower and get the bathroom extremely foggy. Give the steam a static electric charge and see if you time-travel. You may jump far enough forward in time to where you have already shaved, dried off and gotten dressed.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pimppapa1977
Yeah thats not whats goin on there at all.Im positive, and know for a fact...Its way less interesting then that.I wish there was something but sorry to say it, NOPE!
Kinda makes me wonder since i know whats going on there. Wonder what some air force people know about area 51 .I was laughing last night with my wife pointing out what they were really looking at.

how about explaining what you mean. . . . just saying oh we were pointing things out and laughing is rediculous how bout telling us what the heck your talking about

if your so sure whats going on let us know and let us know why we should believe you

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

I once heard that the government utilizes compartmental development on a lot of projects. This way they can get a job done without anyone knowing, in full, what they were actually working on.

There are jobs being done at some places where certain employees are oblivious to them.

Some of the employees think that their facility is doing one job and nothing else can be going on. When, in fact, there are many things going on right under their nose and they have no idea about it - but they still think they know exactly everything that goes on there.

This could be what is happening. The person who believes they know what is going on will deny the possibility of anything else to the end.

No matter what type of evidence is presented by an outsider you will never be able to convince them otherwise. It would be akin to telling them they didn't know what was going on at their workplace, a place where they spend a good portion of their time and invest a good portion of their emotions as well.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by agnain

That is utterly absurd, and a secret no-one could keep. The show generally makes rather wild claims-this is one of them.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tibbytee

I agree with you it would be too big of a secret for anyone to keep, especially for any length of time.

The best way to keep it secret is to not let anyone know about it. If no one knew exactly what was going on there then it would be real hard for them to even have a secret to try and keep.

If there is anything going on it isn't known, in full, by anyone that is willing to talk. It is quite possible that the secret isn't really old enough for it to be told.

Like some of the witnesses to Roswell, they didn't come forward for years, some not until after it was brought back into the public's eye in the '80's.

I am probably wrong, but it is just too hard to say with any accuracy one way or the other. With that, it is interesting to speculate on what could be going on.

Sometimes, through speculation, dots can be connected and truths subsequently uncovered.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
yeah my heart sank when the remote viewer guy went to talking

like.. if he was that good, he'd be in a room locked down till he found osama

lol

i liked the road they showed under the water though, i remember that from like 20 yrs ago... was nice to see someone date tested it, but i woujld have liked to saw a few tests in different spots and tests of the surrounding material

<< 1   >>

join