It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Hunters on History channel @ 10:00p EST

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I just thought I would remind you guys that UFO hunter's is about to come on and it's a new episode. It goes into the Underwater Roswell idea.

I haven't heard much about this topic, so hopefully it will be a good one. I think we all know that there won't be any Earth shattering disclosure, but it should be a good watch.

Edit for grammar

[edit on 13-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

They are talking about AUTEC and some former employees USO sighting. I haven't heard much about AUTEC.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
ive been looking around and watching the show as it airs

en.wikipedia.org...

says they make RF analysis equipment. . . .

so they make radio recievers and time portals along with doors into alternate universes.

but really that website is about all ive been able to find on them so far ill keep digging

[edit on 13-5-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I am glad to see you continuing to announce new UFO Hunters episodes. The field of Ufology is starting to blow wide open. Thank you for announcing this to all members, I already am recording it, haven't watched it yet as I am on here right now.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Man when I see threads like this it makes me wish we could get some cable out here. I miss the history channel so much. If one of you guys will, update this thread later and let me know if you got any kind of useful info out of the show? Thanks

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
you can watch it online I think or download it ...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
alot of info but not really having much luck on locating anything concrete or even much more than wiki about this Autec

there are two links to autec at navy Edresses but they both seem to be down at the moment

still digging

heres what ive found so far and its here on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by constantwonder]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

It likely wont be on Youtube for a couple days, that is the usual time frame.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ok, I don't have cable or any of that stuff, just my laptop

Can I watch it anywhere. Perhaps it's streaming? I know its a long shot.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

As I stated above it prolly won't be on Youtube for a few days,

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
That was a generally good episode.

Thanks for searching out AUTEC, I did a little search and couldn't find anything. I also search the Appalachian UFO Reporting Center or AUFORC (I live in the Appalachian Mountain area of Tennessee) and couldn't find anything on that either, their web page doesn't work any longer, maybe they shut it down due to lack of funding.

I think think that hth UFO and extra-terrestrial documentary type shows are going to be the best bet in getting knowledge out to the general public, since the average person responds better to documentaries.

I also thought the scuba diving section of the episode was pretty neat. Right angles can be formed underwater in nature though. There was the underwater place that looked like a temple of some sorts and they said it was naturally fomed, although it looked man-made and extremey well engineered.

The segment where they followed the cable to the oceanic drop off was pretty cool. Would be nice if they had like a deep ocean sub to follow the cable and find out where it goes.

There is no telling about the clouds causing time-travel with all the electricity and things going on up there.

Again, very credible people and former employees of the facility in question come forward with their knowledge.

I think it would definitely be worth it to try to engineer a vehicle that could stay submerged in ultra-deep waters for an extended period of time.

With the lack of population on the oceans there is no telling what is going on below and above the surface.

Hopefully before our time in the flesh is up we will all get the answers we deserve. I say deserve, because if you pay taxes and the government uses them for black projects, then you have the right to know.

Also you can watch passed episodes of UFO Hunters on History.com

The newest episodes aren't on there yet, but you can find them on youtube.com

[edit on 13-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Not even on the Website though.... I'll go check. I've watched the whole season three today, and am thirsty for more.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yea I know, give it a few days...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I liked the part where the walked up the autec pass and siad "we're here to see the et's" that was funny. tried looking but can't find squat on autec. I guess more data'll be added in the coming weeks.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
History Channel . Com I watch it every week there. It is normally on the next day.
Just look for the full episode and click on that. There are quite a few of there past shows also , so you can spend a few hours watching.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I watched the episode.I was shocked being a Trident Submariner Nuclear Missile Technician..I love that show but im sorry to say they were way off with that one last night.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
They don't give us any proof.

A multi-dimensional and time travel portal... LOL ?

Why would aliens give this kind of technology to earthlings who make war eveyday ?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

its alreayd on youtube see my below link

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah thats not whats goin on there at all.Im positive, and know for a fact...Its way less interesting then that.I wish there was something but sorry to say it, NOPE!
Kinda makes me wonder since i know whats going on there. Wonder what some air force people know about area 51 .I was laughing last night with my wife pointing out what they were really looking at.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join