It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park : September 11th : Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You know I have always thought 9/11 was an inside job, taken it serious as Hell, as well as posted my own theories here on ATS, so me getting a laugh out of this tragedy and travesty of justice is in no small part, hard as Hell.

I realize there are other threads on this topic, and other people watch South Park, but when this episode came out I was working like a dog.

Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

Wikipedia even has a page on this specific episode, as seen above.

South Park does such a good job of going through everything you and I talk about here on ATS, on the topic of 9/11, from George W Bush and government having a hand in the matter, to anthrax, to sheeple, I just had to do a thread.

South Park Studios

I'm trying to find a Google or YouTube video of it so I can put it up here.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This episode pretty much convinced me the Trey Parker and Matt Stone are either ATS members or visit frequently enough to know what we're talking about.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

What are you saying?

You mean, you're convinced SkepticOverlord and Crakeur are in fact Trey and Matt?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

LOL If they are, they should be doing pretty well for themselves.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

HA! That made me laugh out loud...thanks for that! I too believe they frequent this site and better yet I believe that they're members too.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Now, it all fits into place why ATS and BTS are so right and so wrong at the same time.

OMG.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I found it for you Spartan:

Season:10 , Episode:09 : www.stansdad.com...

hope that helps

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Thanks for that.

The Google video and YouTube videos are far easier to use though.

It's odd that some of them don't work, maybe because they portray Bush in an evil light?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
No clue, I assumed if you wanted it you would have searched google or youtube by now lol

I just took an alternate route.

btw, your welcome.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I searched for quite some time. Didn't find the video. Thanks again.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I searched for quite some time. Didn't find the video. Thanks again.

I had already watched it on southparkstudios but was able to easily find it at stansdad as well.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
LOL I haven't seen this episode. Those South Park guys are always on the money!

IRM

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
lol, just got done watching it, funny stuff.
Who was the 911 truth guy supposed to be?

Also, why would you think these guys visit ATS on a reg? You think the word Sheeple is a ATS exclusive word?
Oh wait, I think I got a raging clue...and its pointing that way------>

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Sorry ATS fans but the 911 truth guy is actually a joke against 911truth.org...

AH the vernacular of a sect goes public and whoo hoo the sect get's excited.

Although an ATS connection could also ring true. Google 9/11 and I am sure you will get a little more than a few ATS threads in the search.

They wouldn't have to be members at all to read through the threads.

It's a good episode.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I watched the "Mystery of The Urinal Deuce" on the tube about 6 weeks ago and I only finished laughing last week. I'd finally gotten over it... until now. Thanks a lot for reminding me. And of course... being the sort of guy with absolutely no self control, I started to watch it again just now. I only got into it about one minute and in walks Mr. Mackie ... and here I go again. I've got tears in my eyes. I just can't watch it without peeing my pants. I swear, I'm gonna wake the neighbors up! My guts are too sore already. I'm not sure which episode was funnier, "Urinal Deuce" or "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina".

Seriously though, thanks for the reminder. And yes, it almost seems as though Parker and Stone are gettin' the inside skinny from somewhere.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Thanks for reminding me about this. I had forgotten. Very cool episode.

LOL @ Mud Monkey. Never heard that term before.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am tired but will watch it sometime tomorrow, ...I am not a big Southpark fan, not big on cartoons at all, they seem to belittle the average adult into being seen as infantile and unable to view a more reality based ...oh bla, I just don't like cartoons anymore.

I will give a comment tomorrow for sure though. *I can't NOT comment lol

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

South Park rocks! I wish there were more episodes each year, but hey, the creators do have a life outside of their show. So I savor each new show, sometimes being disappointed, other times being amazed at their creativity. Manbearpig. Oh, the episode where the kids broke a beaver damn. lol. It's global warming and it's George Bush's fault. lol. Or the episode with the hippies swarming into South Park and they created a machine to go into the crowd and disperse them all. And Chef was sent out of the machine, just like in movies, the black man gets sent on a mission and he dies first. lol. The creators are very astute. Although I need to say this spring's episodes weren't up to their usual standards.

Anyway, much truth can be found in South Park.

How about how these guys exposed Issac Hayes for the junkster his is? He quit the show because he objected to the show about Scientology and the thrashing of Tom Cruise, saying he didn't like the religios attacks, yet Issac Hayes didn't mind the attacks on Judaism and Christian religions. Anyway, rest in peace, Issac Hayes. Your "By the Time I Get to Phoenix" talking song still rocks, dude!~!! Isaac Hayes, you will always be a great entertainer in my mind! Black Moses!! Rock on, dude!!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Alright, watched that episode tonight for the first time and it was interesting to see what was used. How ever this is very close to getting PCSed to BTS if the talk is nothing more than "so and so could be".

Y'all know better, especially SKL.

The conspiracy in this is that a conspiracy of a conspiracy was brought up in a fashion that was entertaining and for a few minutes (I'll be honest) had me thinking of a new angle.

And that brings me to a new thread because I'll be going way off topic in this one.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Yep, you've got a very valid point there, ADVISOR.

While I was having a lot of fun in the first few posts, I will get serious now.

What if Matt and Trey, creators of South Park, are in fact trying to put the word out about September 11th being an inside job, using their show as a political platform, of a sort?

Anyone who knows anything about televisions knows if you have people watching your show, you can tell them whatever you want to, in the name of comedy, and pretty much get away with it.

Like the show Lil Bush, South Park could be attempting to use humor to get some information out to the masses.

Of course, they could just be goofing around, as well as making fun of ATS and other "tinfoil" communities as well.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join