It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recession Is Over According to Financial Experts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
And the news of the day is "Tweaking the taxes"...as in our taxes are going to be raised.
We live in a feudalistic age.....the masses working for the purses of a few.
How entropic!!!

Keep the "good news" coming from above and appease the peons.
Perhaps it is high time for the "Plebians to rehearse their uprising".

Peace...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The government bought by the banking institutions got what they wanted with the wave of economic woes, to gouge and scam the tax payer to give away freely money to pay for the bad and corrupted decisions of the elit governing this nation.

Now that they go away with the loot on the tax payer, they need people to keep the wealth coming.

But is not that easy, the nations is in deep trouble, unemployment raising and not end, the national deficit is now at a record hight with an amount that is unsustainable.

China now has his currency been accepted as monetary policies in EU and US dollar is dying.

One of Japan hopeful for government is now offering to stop buying US treasuries this mean that our second biggest buyer of debt can turn its back on the US.

China will force US to do business and to accumulate their currency.

Actually people the OP sounds to me like a desperate attempt to save the sinking boat that our nation has become.

But hey you want to understand what is going on in this nation, come and join us in The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

But I warn you life will not be the same after you read the stories, links and post in there.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a long time ago when i was a leafling hanging out with a friend in boulder, co talking over beers, he once told me our economy was a media economy.

i didn't "get it" at the time, but he made some sense back then.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by zooplancton]

[edit on 5/13/2009 by zooplancton]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

What are you drinking this morning? Got a link to where you purchased those rosy colored eye glasses? Who do you shill for, the government, or Wall Street?

Ha! Just my usual strong coffee first thing every day. And I dunno, but as a realist, usually, I take heart in the fact that the bad news is now public (has been for a while). It worries me more when people remain in an induced stupor and don't realize what is being done behind their backs by the PTB.

I have faith in the average guy to do the right thing in the end given that he/she has the truth to work with. I am glad that we now know what a corrupt system the banking industry has been. I am glad that more and more people realize just how corrupt the politicians in the developed world have been, and how influential the moneyed elite are/have been.

No, we do not have it all solved yet (probably never will totally), but we are in a better position to deal with it. We are just a little smarter. Yes, the suffering will go on for a while, but I believe we have turned a corner. The current and recent style of corruption has had its day. We can, as a society overcome that problem and resume some sort of improvement for the masses -- at least until the smart greedy ones come up with new schemes to get rich at our expense.

Damn! Those rose coloured glasses have been smudged already!?!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hmmm maybe

at the steep price of inflation. The inflation maybe worse then the recession.. think your poor now.. I am beginning to really see inflation hitting.. With less working hours more inflation, well you can do the math. Still trying to be positive more time with the family at home I suppose...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Adrifter]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join