It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing pics, what u guys think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I found these pictures while just browsing through ufoevidence.org. It's either a hoax or the real deal. By looking at the pics, I don't see how he could have hoaxed it?

Taken by a 69 year old guy in 1993, ??

ufoevidence.org...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There is an existing post regarding these photos that you may want to check out (its a number of months old now) with some more information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/11/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well I must say that for something that is from the 90's it sure looks outdated like from the 50's lol I thought they were superior.. I think it may be real but at first glance it looks man made then the following pics seem to be more real. I dont know what to think ...real man made hoax or experimental something or other????

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Well wow. The thought that enters my not-all-that-informed mind is that maybe that was an early model of a human-created ufo. My belief is that generally ET "ships" are more organic rather than metal, and probably travel interdimensionally or through wormholes or some crap we can't even begin to fathom.

Maybe if the object in the photos is not man-made, maybe it's from a race of ETs who were in early stages of creating "ships" that can travel here or that was an economy model?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's pics 2, 3, and 4 that I think are very good photos. You have the two objects and different positions in all three pictures. Also you have the account of the object coming out of the water, not many people know about USOs, let alone hoax them?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Did nobody notice that the bottom of those UFO's look an awful lot like smiley faces?

Maybe the aliens are telling us not to worry.

edit to add-

even if that was just a coincedance. What about the fact that it is a bipod craft. When has it been possible for a circle to be held up by two legs. It would fall over.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by jd140]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
soo........aliens dont know how to use a level to make sure the windows in their craft are square? If they are windows , just an assumption....

HOAX

Sorry, seems to me that a race with such superior technology would be a lot more meticulous about symmetry and functionality of a craft.

Not to mention that a craft capably of interplanetary flight , would probably have an alternative mode of landing then protruding legs

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If is not a hoax, its definitely ours. Any ET don't want a ride that piece of junk.
And plus, any UFO don't stay longer than a few seconds on the same place. To much shots in the same place, like the flying object stay there to be watched, its a curious situation.

Overall i don't care if this even a real one case, don't show or prof anything more what we know about. The era of showing photos is ended, now what we need is a full report papers of an official discloser. That would shake the world.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
These old saucers show up now and then.

Wonder if some builders are putting up new ones.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
My first thought is that it looks manmade and taken of from a 50's movie set.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140 i noticed that too, the pictures were too picture perfect, they look like something you would see in an old movie

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Why are there holes in the 2nd and 3rd photo?

How are we to believe a UFO has see thru holes , in the shape of a smiley face , on the bottom of the craft. This is absolutely ridiculous. OMG how lame.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Not only is that blatantly a manufactured attempt to create a UFO, but its what is considered to be a common factor in determining whether someone has mentally developed to make rational observation. There are many things rational people can disagree on, move along, this is not one of them.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Not a bad find mate.. This isnt a radio controlled UFO page though. still.. I cannot help but think this thread was started as a joke.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dwest

I think these might well be the real thing, they are similiar to ones a good friend of mine once saw.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Is it just my computer resolution or does the first UFO picture with the tripod feet look like it's made out of cardboard?
The windows aren't straight and looks like they were carelessly cut out on an angle...?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There were several craft like this build by the military in the 40's to 60's.
It is not of unearthly origin if it is even more than model on a string to begin with.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
soo........aliens dont know how to use a level to make sure the windows in their craft are square? If they are windows , just an assumption....

I thought the exact same thing... Look at the middle window in the first pic... It aint level with the exterior of the craft.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bruise

It looks like the model used for the Gulf Breeze photographs. I wonder if the same person built it. I will also state it is a hoax, and the UFO looks like a model. Nothing near it to show its size, although there is a Frisbee tossed up in the background for some realism. Notice the Frisbee is blurry, yet the UFO is clear.

top topics

join