It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Both Alex Jones & Jason Bermas Suspended. Public Service?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Now Jason Burmas' youtube channel the Info Warrior is suspended alongside Alex Jones. Probably because he was postings Alex Jones' vids for him. or whoever does it. But is this a violation of the first amendment or a real public service for the truth seekers? More and more myself and others have questioned if these 2 are disinfo agent. I truly believe there is a NWO in the works, but some of the stuff jones and bermas says is just rediculous. Not to mention when they get callers who disagree with them or challenge them they get angry. they insult the caller yell at them, ect. Why cant they have an intelligent civil debate instead? that should tell you righ there somethings wrong. if all your doing is spewing out "facts" with no debate what good are you doing having a show? i used to really like both of these guys until i saw more and more how they act. Please tell me what you think.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Google's CEO Eric Schmidt attended last year's Bilderberg meeting in Chantilly, Virginia (and he'll probably be at this year's meeting in Greece), so it's obvious that Google/Youtube is on board with their agenda. Expect to see them start to censor anything resembling the truth.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
it amazes me how a man that discloses the nwo like aj has, is now accused of being a nwo himself. lets do the math here.

1st aj exposes the nwo
2nd google and utube seniors go to convention(bilderberg)
3rd aj is banned from utube
hmm i aint got hi edcaton, but me tink mabe aj is nut nwo

lol this sight has alot of disinfo agents on it

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
lol, listen good americans..............

violation of the first amendment

Is youtube part of the government?

is it?

does the first amendment say that you can post/say whatever you want where ever you? or does it say THE GOVERNMENT can't stop you saying what you want???

shesh i'm not even from your nation yet i get this simple fact of YOUR law... (we have no such thing in my repressive feudal system)
However this is a nonsense and youtube are clearly being evil by doing this, i would suggest find who did the false copyright request and then making sure they suffer the full effect of the law they broke, put up the videos again on better sites and complain to all who will listen that youtube is a mindless wing of the dumbing down machine which also includes TV, Radio, news papers and all other media.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Damn I forgot about that , We should start planning a take back the net day , a global protest of some sort !

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If I was going to speculate who caused it, my choice would be Troy from WV, considering the last video that was posted to the channel.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. While AJ is out there a bit far on some topics, this new move is really very telling. While youtube is a privately owned entity and I suppose they can do what they want, it would be a sad thing to loose this.

Maybe someone will set up an alternative site where real freedom of expression will be allowed. How can it be okay for all the crap that is on there to continue, and something that is educational be taken.

OH...I forgot....The big man at Google is a Bilderberger member...well that certainly explains it all. Hope Max Igan isn't next.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RubberBaron

that's the guy alex was going to beat up in NYC right? the one who phoned up and was being fairly calm then alex worked out who it was and starts screaming? what's the story with that? it's not like alex, he normally only shouts at liberals and rothschilds -lol RED SHIELD! RED SHIELD! RED SHIELD!

or is that someone else? whats the troy story, i know that name and what was the last vid posted? more info plox

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm happy to see that the replies to this thread are all from people who seem to understand what it is exactly that we're witnessing here.

As Diplomat correctly pointed out, Google is in bed with the NWO all the way. The banning of Jones and Burmis is a very clear and dangerous signal. It means that Jones is bang on the money and the NWO bastards are just beside themselves with worry that he's that sharp. And because Jones is on to them, and bravely exposes the truth, half the world could be on to their games in another year. That is scaring the shyte out of them as well it should.

This banning is a full blown admission that they've been caught. Jones has faced this before. When his videos get 250,000 views in one week and quickly appear on the top 10 list, suddenly... all history of those views disappear and the video has to start over again. We all have to support net neutrality to the highest effort we can muster.

Screw Google! In fact there's a search engine out there now called just that. It's pretty mickey mouse for now, but it's called

www.scroogle.org...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I gave Alex Jones a listen today , I sometimes think he is a regular here at ATS . It was as if he had read some of the threads regarding him last night . Big stretch, but who knows . He started the show off on a very humble note and sounded regretful for his short comings . This hasn't been the first time he's been in a mood such as this . I personally see this as a credit to him as a human being and not a weakness .

Hmm I'm not really on topic here if the mods nurf this.... it's all good

[edit on 11-5-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
reply to post by RubberBaron

that's the guy alex was going to beat up in NYC right? the one who phoned up and was being fairly calm then alex worked out who it was and starts screaming? what's the story with that? it's not like alex, he normally only shouts at liberals and rothschilds -lol RED SHIELD! RED SHIELD! RED SHIELD!

or is that someone else? whats the troy story, i know that name and what was the last vid posted? more info plox

Nah, the guy Jones was swearing at on the phone was ProThink, Troy from WV is a long term prank caller and troll of the show. In the final video that was posted on youtube on the infowarrior channel was a video called "Jason puts troy in his place", where Troy called in under a false name and funny voice, and baited Jason about vaccines.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Look I agree that it is BS to suspend those youtube channels. But Alex Jones should debate with those who disagree with him rather than insult them. I think alot of the issues he touches base with are genuine, but some of his stuff is just melodramatic. Jason Bermas recently called someone a retard when questioned by a listener about the whole vaccination conspiracy. I understand free speech is free speech but truth seekers like all of us on ATS should be on the alert for disinformation. thanks for all the great replies

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
it amazes me how a man that discloses the nwo like aj has, is now accused of being a nwo himself. lets do the math here.

1st aj exposes the nwo
2nd google and utube seniors go to convention(bilderberg)
3rd aj is banned from utube
hmm i aint got hi edcaton, but me tink mabe aj is nut nwo

lol this sight has alot of disinfo agents on it

No it's not.

The best way to throw someone off is by becoming one of the group. Under cover agents don't go to a mafia saying "Oh hey I just need to get some confessions" They become a mafia member to witness everything, and to make the mafia believe they are one of them.

That's how disinfo works.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
anyone who is doing a radio show such as this should defently hold debates. It is only fair and the listener would end up learning more from both sides.

Nick Margerison sometimes does good shows, alex jones has been on there before actualy, but he tends to challange the guests and ringers on there views. Even if he believes them.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I just wanted to say one more thing about this. Maybe i shouldn't have called AJ a disinfo agent, that was a little far. Im not accusing him of being with the NWO. he just gets carried away sometimes and i guess i did to. i just think he should debate more. AJ is a good person though. i should have mentioned that earlier i guess.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoreFunky85
Jason Bermas recently called someone a retard when questioned by a listener about the whole vaccination conspiracy.

Yep, that was the final video, calling someone a retard... I don't know if that's against youtube TOS, but if it got Troy worked up, he might have reported the channel, technically they were in breach anyway, as you aren't supposed to use any other channels you may have if you are banned.

I uploaded it to ats anyway.

(click to open player in new window)

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/5/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Jason Bermas has a lot going for him but IMO he is not good enough to be partnered with Alex.

Alex should not link himself to either Jason Bermas and Ron Paul. If he needs somebody to fill in for him when he needs a break, he should get Jack Blood to do it.

I think Alex wants a friend, and Jason Bermas is somewhat of a filmmaker himself and so Alex feels like Jason is somewhat his equal, somebody that will understand him and be his friend.

My instincts tell me Jason Bermas is not Alex's friend. Furthermore, Jason Bermas does not have the kind of sense of propriety to be a co-host partner with Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is so far past Jason Bermas in character, knowledge and talent that it's not even funny.

Alex needs to rely on Texe Marrs for a friend and counselor. Texe is his equal and then some. Jason Bermas is not a person to partner with.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

But is this a violation of the first amendment or a real public service for the truth seekers?

Neither:

1. YouTube is private property, therefore, freedom of speech extends only so far as the site owners allow. While censorship may be against the spirit of the site, it is not outside of their legal jurisdiction. Just as you can choose to allow comments and response videos or censor them, they can censor you.

2. It's not a public service for truth seekers, because anyone even remotely interested in the truth knew better than to listen to crackpot fearmongers like Alex Jones.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

hehe now u made me feel bad, what if alex is trawling this forum and this makes him feel bad.... i don't want that, he's a good hearted guy tying his best to make a change, although i don't really believe in his vision of utopia...

oh and thanks rubberbarron for the upload, interesting - i think you might be onto something, also yes of course they broke T&C because youtube has set the terms so that everyone is always breaking them, or seems to be enough to warrant a closed account - thats how they like it, they can then have a reason to shut down anything they like.... another reason to hate youtube....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Wow you sound like a stalker.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join