It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Both Alex Jones & Jason Bermas Suspended. Public Service?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Censorship dilletantees will lose, whoever wanted the resistence of these channels pulled, I say you HATE FREEDOM, you HATE LIFE, you ARE THE PINNACLE OF THAT WHICH YOU FEAR. You are the very HATE SPEECH you fear to hear. Whatever you think maybe true must be true to you, you tune into one radio station and deny that others exist for your safety and your fear based hatred of freedom and free speech. In a society that lives freely people talk freely and may disagree, but they have no right to censor others they disagree with.

I don't care what you preach be it Neo-Nazi fascism or Afro-Centrism or Jewish Supremecy or White Supremecy or whatever supremicist notion you have, I am not censoring you WHY WOULD YOU THEN CENSOR ME? Why would you think you are not a supremicist as well? MAYBE you are a homosexual supremicist, maybe you are a abortion spuremicist, whatever, I don't care, I'm not censoring you, why would you censor me? Government does not have the right to force people to agree with it, it doesn't have that right, OK?

Corporations don't have anymore rights than me or you. Rights don't exist. If you tube can censor speech then the public can CENSOR THE GOVERNMENT. THe public can CENSOR THE CORPORATION. We can easily bring them down, don't buy, don't spend, don't give them money, withhold your taxes until they prove the SCIENTIFIC EXISTENCE OF "RIGHTS". MAKE more donations to those that challenge the supposed dominance of the THOUGHT POLICE and their SNITCH ENABLERS, they are nothing more than CODEPENDENT leeches and meme viruses trying to infect the public with FAILURE. They of course will benefit if many can be made to fail, they depend on it to give JOBS to their children, people need to go down so they can PROFIT from disabling professions like Social Work or Psychology, they need a drug war to keep their pathetic JOBS and others misery gives them the power they seek, don't give it to them, don't trust those that benefit from your misery, of course they need you censored to make more failures.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by bubbabuddha]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree that Google is now quickly becoming censoraholic.

Some if not many ATS threads are censored on Google -- mainly conspiracy and alien related things.
They censored one of my threads just recently -- run a search on "I was a gray alien" on google (6 results) then compare to just about any other engine (1000+ results).
So it really makes me think ATS should be using a different search provider for their internal searches.
ATS should be using an internal search engine that at least catalogs all of their threads.

I would suggest any of the many metasearch engines (I use ixquick but don't know if they support internal search) -- though even Yahoo lists ATS threads.

NWO people that think Alex Jones is not supporting them aren't supporting themselves.
Alex Jones is pro-NWO though he might believe otherwise.
He is very adamant in saying how the global government had taken hold and it is only a matter of time before they make themselves publicly known as the uniter's of the world.

<< 1   >>

join