It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad luck bimbos: Intelligent women have better sex, study reveals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1180583/Bad-luck-bimbos-Intelligent-women-better-sex-study-reveals.html?ITO=1490]www.dailymail.co.uk[/u rl]

Beauty may bag you a man - but brains will bring you more fun in the bedroom.

Women blessed with 'emotional intelligence' - the ability to express their feelings and read those of others - have better sex lives, research shows.

Those most in touch with their feelings have twice as many orgasms as inhibited sorts, the study found.

The finding could lead to new ways of counselling the 40 per cent of women who find it difficult or impossible to enjoy sex fully.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Having traveled a great deal i found this article very informative and to some extent something to which i have come to notice on my own. I'm not sure what you people think of this study but if you have been on both sides of the fence then i guess you too would have noticed the difference.

Looks like strike 1 for science research.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Your link isn't working so I cannot read the whole article but that does make sense and isn't much of a stretch. Usually bimbos will attract men who are only after them for sex. So sex would seem very unattached because they are not bonding with your mind, soul, and body all at the same time.

Meanwhile, an intelligent woman would most likely attract a man who is interested in all of her, which would carry over to the bedroom. Instead of it just being about his mindless physical attraction or a quick fulfillment of his sexual needs.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yes indeed, its why i agree with the study, perhaps its because a woman who is at some intelligent stage is in sync with her and her surroundings. Hope that makes sense.

Here is the link..sorry about the main link www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This is way beyond me, but I think Ashley once again has nailed the deal.

My bimbos were for whatever reason, a series of relatively short-lived "engagements."

They did get mighty boring mighty fast.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy?

... okay...

I'll bite.

I'll agree. Intercourse would be allot more intense for women who are in touch with their emotional side. Women tend to view their experiences from that side, where-as men tend to view intercourse from a visual side.

... so, emotionally intelligent women have better intercourse because they can imagine someone else in bed with them

... and men can have better intercourse when they imagine bimbos.

Is that what the argument is?

Also... isn't this conversation entirely against T&C?

... I'm not entirely sure I was supposed to reply now.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah for some reason, it sounds like this article is just stating common sense.

I mean ofcourse women who have emotional intelligence will be better at expression their emotions, therefore making sex along with climax much more satisfying for herself and her partner.

I have been with my fare share of stupid people when I was young, and I do have to agree that the best sexual encounters and the most meaninful ones were with people who I connected with on a personality/emotional level.

~Keeper

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

I dont see how this is in any way against T&C since its a study and there is nothing wrong with this study. Having said that, would like to get back to the topic.

Why is that television and all print media thrusts us an image of a bimbo as the most sexual thing for a man or woman could hold as a trophy. Since we all more or less agree that intelligence is far more appealing to both genders.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I can understand this statistic.
I'm sure you've all heard of the bimbo in the "adult" shop, spotting the gadget of her dreams. So big, and a pretty tartan colour. But the sales assistant wouldn't sell it to her. It was his thermos.

Intelligent women are more likely to do their research and buy online, so they end up with better gadgets.

Good sex is a skill just like playing a musical instrument.

it takes brains and practice and a love of the art to do it well.

Of course having a partner you love and the health to engage in vigorous physical activity help too.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

You're right. Good sex takes lots of practice.

And I'm all about practice.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is conspiracy related. It's a conspiracy that all these reality TV shows on MTV (I can't name them off the top of my head but my sister is in a sorority) have these "hot" crazy women and that is what we are supposed to be attracted too. Then I go out to the bars and 75% of the women have this bleach blond hair and couldn't tell you a thing about what happened last week in the world.

In the interests of covering my behind, there are many vary sexy intelligent women. Some of these vary sexy intelligent women have bleached dyed their hair and if that's your thing then that is ok. I tend to talk to them all just in case.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Could you recommend any good tutors? ( I've only been practicing a lot in my own.)

On Topic:

This would certainly explain why most of the less educated ladies I've encountered seem to be quite limited in song repertoire. They always end up humming "It's A Small World" after I fulfill my special purpose.

Reminds me of the bumper sticker, "There's no such thing as a bad day fishing."

Thanks...KK

[edit on 11-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Of course smarter women make better lovers, everyone should know that great sex starts in our hearts and minds!

I think the reason the media plays the bimbo game is to appeal to the insecurities of men. I know plenty of men that are so intimidated by a woman with an opinion, and terrified of a woman with brains. It is just the opposite side of the coin really, they tell women the only way a man wants you is if you are young, stacked, and play dumb.

A real man wants a woman to stimulate much more than his genitals.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki

Hey, perhaps the next time you happen to go to a bar and see a fine woman, you should walk up to her and ask,

"so hey you think those moon bases are real or is just a distortion of light and the earths atmosphere" ?

Let me know the outcome

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Whew, thanks Redhead 57. I was afraid my post was going to be too risque.

Are you available for lunch one day next week?

Just pulling your...........leg.

Regards...KK

[edit on 11-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You guys are all wrong, as it is a trick question, since there is no such thing as an intelligent woman.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MacDonagh

Sure there are. It's just a fact us women like to keep on the down low. We wouldn't want the menfolk to get jealous by the highly disproportionate 'intelligent women to men' ratio. There's a pretty good span between the stats and we all know how fragile your egos can be.

So, shhhhhhhhhhh...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1180583/Bad-luck-bimbos-Intelligent-women-better-sex-study-reveals.html?ITO=1490]www.dailymail.co.uk[/u rl]

Beauty may bag you a man - but brains will bring you more fun in the bedroom.

Women blessed with 'emotional intelligence' - the ability to express their feelings and read those of others - have better sex lives, research shows.

Those most in touch with their feelings have twice as many orgasms as inhibited sorts, the study found.

The finding could lead to new ways of counselling the 40 per cent of women who find it difficult or impossible to enjoy sex fully.
(visit the link for the full news article)

From what me and my friends have found, dumb girls or those who appear more easy if you will , are not all that great in bed.

It's the confident ones with personality who are usually better.

So Yea that hot ditsy blonde may look like a great time, but you'd be better off with the wild red head or the cool brunette.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Of course having a partner you love and the health to engage in vigorous physical activity help too.

Starred.

Of course, ya gotta be smart enough to figure it out.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Hey, perhaps the next time you happen to go to a bar and see a fine woman, you should walk up to her and ask,

"so hey you think those moon bases are real or is just a distortion of light and the earths atmosphere" ?

Let me know the outcome

ROFLMAO

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join