It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Water Heist : Gov Owns all Water Bill - 787

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very soon there will be no such thing as PRIVATE , when referring to Ponds,

Lakes, Fountains , Streams . Any form of water , no matter how small, flowing or

non-flowing , will be Gov owned. But you will still pay taxes on it of course.

Funny , currently theres a thread "the NWO is losing "

They tell you you cant farm, they take the water , whats next, Private

Property ?? o ya they are losing !!

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Seany]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think losing all Private Water is worth a bump

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'd only be worried if this 'Heist' was done by corporations or individuals for profit.

If water was privately owned as it is now, well, we would probably be paying more, and/or not being allowed to swim in those areas because it was private and we would be trespassing on it if we were to take a swim there or drink from there.

Some beaches in the world are privately owned, I have heard that Thailand has very few public beaches, most are privately owned which means of course nobody can go there otherwise they'd be trespassing
Some rich people, strangers, foreigners are stealing their beaches away from them, turning them into prisoners on their ancestral home.

Hell no, will that happen here.

I wouldn't want some land grabbing pirate buying up the local water reservoir and we would have to pay if we wanted water.

Edit to add that I don't think anyone should have to pay to be able to use rainwater, that it should be free, etc, water should be free.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 11-5-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Nice find and yes this is worth a bump.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Aw come on, we were just trying to share a little HOPE. (Not the Obama kind)

No joke, eh? They really wanna own all water. Lovely.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Aw come on, we were just trying to share a little HOPE. (Not the Obama kind)

No joke, eh? They really wanna own all water. Lovely.

Water today .

Whats on the agenda tomorrow , Roads for sure Im guessing , No privatge roads

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Just heard about this. Everyone should be writing their senators now. In the past the gov could have jurisdiction over waters that were "navigatible"- in this that word was strategically removed. The way I understand this is they control wells, ponds everything.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Was reading about this in my local paper today. Seems some people are convinced that Congress will pass this bill.

This is from a different article because my local paper didn't post the editorial online.

"This is a huge step toward restoring the Clean Water Act's safety net for prairie potholes and well over 20 million acres of wetlands throughout the United States that provide critical habitat for waterfowl and other fish and wildlife," Ducks Unlimited Executive Vice president Don Young said in a statement urging passage.

But the bill has also stirred up a hornets' nest of opposition from private property rights advocates, municipal, county and state governments, ranchers and private developers. In addition to the National Association of Counties, opponents include the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the American Farm Bureau, the National Cattlemen's Association and the National Association of Home Builders.

www.mysanantonio.com...

Bill S 787

Cause for Concern????

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Water is a battle ground no doubt. Water water everywhere, not a drop to drink.

TPTB are rutheless, and will overpower, overthrow every last thing...make no mistake. How could a person possible have a fighting chance without water?

If they supply the water, they flouridite it. They "purify" it. Right?

If you own property, I suggest digging a well, and if you do not have a pond, I suggest creating one. More later, will be interested to see this thread grow.

ATS...pay attention!

Edit to add S&F! And agree with the Op, the governement ruthless stangleoids will attempt to take eveything from us and stop at nothing and tax into oblivian!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Water is a battle ground no doubt. Water water everywhere, not a drop to drink.

TPTB are rutheless, and will overpower, overthrow every last thing...make no mistake. How could a person possible have a fighting chance without water?

If they supply the water, they flouridite it. They "purify" it. Right?

If you own property, I suggest digging a well, and if you do not have a pond, I suggest creating one. More later, will be interested to see this thread grow.

ATS...pay attention!

How do you dig a well/create a pond?

The government wants to control food, water, health care, and whatever else that's there.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

If you own the property, you can dig a well. Most county agencies will require a permit, that should be no big deal, they give out well permits all day long. A pond...well that can be a little, tricky. But still can be done...just do research first and see if your county is agriculture friendly. If so, create agriculture on your land, and get a permit for an agricultural pond, if needed.

Many counties, even in sensitive areas like California do not require a permit for an agricultural pond. Then you have your own water source, if allowed.

But alas, many states and counties are not allowing this, thus signal for us, to protest!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This is an issue very important to me, to us all.

Here is a thread I made about this a while ago, it did not seem to garner much response, but there are some excellent replies just the same.

S@F

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join