It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

preparing a army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
ok so i was thinking what if it comes down to it and the elite want to kill us

united kingdom would go down very easy as guns are illegal here little resistance would occur here

what kinda of gun would be best suited for a miltia based army im only 17 so dont no alot about guns but does anybody here have guns

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
AK-47. Perfect gun, easy to maintain, last forever. The weapon of choice for many malitias

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
how much would it cost for it plus enough ammo and how can u conceal in in the uk

if a group of people in the uk tried making a army they would propely get arrested and called terrorists right??

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Dunno, I am Canadian, I am in "the commonwealth" lol, but have no idea of cost, rules, etc. I just remember seeing a show about guns once, and they couldnt' say enough about the AK-47. Plus, if your 17, you probally shouldn't have a gun. NWO or not, prob not a good idea

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
ill be a couple years older by then and age has nothing to do with it age is a restriction which has been used to controll ppl

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If the elite "wanted" to kill us they wouldnt be worried about civilian deaths right? Soo we'll need some land to air missiles and yes we would be seen as terrorists. Scarey situation that i pray never happens. As I would want more then a rifle that doesnt do to much to fast flying aircraft. Would have to go with an ak for close encounters but in my eyes that would prob never happen as they would just bomb us to hell and back..

Would also try and befriend some aliens as they could do some damage!! lol

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

If your gonna be a few years older in this hypothetical situation then fine. But, I am going to have to disagree with the age being control type thing. Yes, granted there is def. "ageism" in this world, but when it comes to a lethal weapon, i'd rather kids, and yes, your still a kid, not have them. I am not tryign to disrespect you in any way, just stating a fact. You are not mature enough at current age to carry a firearm.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Tell that to my father when i was 12 years old hunting with him.. I'm 30 now and hunt no longer, but that's beside the point.. I'm pretty sure there are many "youngsters" that hunt with friends and family.

I did find this site, don't know how accurate it is but it's more then i know.

Young hunters

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lighter78

There is a big difference in "young hunters" with adult supervision and a 17 year old on a consp. theory website asking about an ak-47 in case of an NWO take over.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
how much would it cost for it plus enough ammo and how can u conceal in in the uk

if a group of people in the uk tried making a army they would propely get arrested and called terrorists right??

I think you and your little friends need to relax and go back to being ackward around the females.

Nobody here is going to help you acquire an illegal firearm and tell you how to conceal it. If they did and you decided to shoot up the "man" then they could be held liable.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I see where you are coming from now and agree completely! thanks for explaining!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

Until you are 18, your parents are responsible for everything you do. They could even go to jail in some areas as they are cracking down on parents who do not control their children.

When my boys were under 18, I made sure they knew I was responsible for everything they did. That meant if the got into a fight, I would be the one paying for the medical expenses of the one being fought. It also meant I would be the one who took care of a baby brought into this world.

Yes, you are not a child at 17, but the parents are responsible for every little thing you do. If you want a rifle, as your parents, not us.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lighter78

I will join you in the alien front! I suggest finding yourself a really good hacker. Possibly a Psy-Hacker. (Psychic Hacker). Most things nowadays are down to technology and social engineering.

You won't have the resources to create an army. No one would want to follow orders or associate with a 17 year old wanting to create an army.

If anything does happen you would just have to sit and watch...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
In the SHTF scenario, your brain is your best weapon. I recommend strengthening that before you worry about what tools you will carry.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Yes! very good point, and well maybe a katana, hahahaha, j/k. But for real, IF there ever was a take over, a gun could not help, if we get to the point of a takeover, we have already lost. I will retreat to the woods orrrr......stick with the nwo, depending on what they have to offer.

top topics

join