It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the supreme court of united states corrupted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Has the New World Order guys corrupted the supreme court of united states ?

I remember when A man called Philip Berg sued Obama cause he wasn't born in the USA , this is a violation of the law ,Obama could of gone to jail for a long time and get kicked out of the country forever

but the court didn't care and they dismissed the case

so have they taken over the supreme court of united states? if they have were all doomed

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I don't know, could be but that's debatable.

What isn't debatable is that the Supreme Court has too much power.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hmmm let me think. Well all I can say to answer your question does a bird Fly???? LOL!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Im looking at my pet cassowary now, and he's bobbing his head up and down, not sure what that means though....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well it's kinda like if I decide to charge you with, say, assault and battery in Washington on July 4th, and you can prove to the court you was home in Arkansus scoffing turkey 'n pumpkin pie with your folks, well would you think it was fair to have to travel to Washington and answer a civil case and pay some lawyer a fortune when there was no proof against you, just the word of a trouble-maker?

I bet you'd be glad the court had the sense to throw the case out for lack of evidence instead.

Happens all the time, people try to bring cases for no good reason, with no proof. Even the cops can't get away with that. They have to prove there is a case to answer before any judge will schedule a court case.

Berg had his chance to show two courts what he'd got at the pre-hearings or whatever they call it, and he didn't have one shred of evidence, just a handful of silly bulldust. So the cases were not heard, simple as that.

Obama never answered the case because the judges determined there was no case to answer.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

By the way, even if Berg had been right, Obama had not broken any law, and thus could not be jailed or thrown out of the country.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Seems to me that the Supreme Court ruled in the 2000 election in support of George Bush. They quashed the recounts and pretty much appointed Mr. Bush into the Presidency. If the Supreme Court had let the recounts proceed then Bush wouldn't have won Florida and the ENTIRE WORLD would be a different place because of it.

That ruling along with a myriad of inconsistencies too various to mention screams corruption in my mind. Bush was the most corrupt President we've had since Nixon. As time goes by, Bush will probably earn titles for being THE WORST and the MOST CORRUPT President America has ever had.

Bush's failure to actually win the election is also supported by his avoidance of the Curse of Tippecanoe. The curse is said to have the power to kill Presidents elected in years ending in 0. Every President since 1840 except Bush and Regan have fallen to circumstances that eerily fit the guidelines of the curse. In my opinion Regan also fell to the curse since he was shot while in office. He died but was revived through modern medical science. Bush wasn't affected by the curse because HE WASN'T ELECTED. Time will eventually show whether the next President elected into a 0 year will avoid the curse or not.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think corrupt might be a little strong, they are certainly not making their decisions based on the constitution, and the will of the people for a large part though.

On the subject of the Rt. Hon. Phillip J. Berg Esq, well, he didn't really have any good evidence, so I'm not surprised they threw that out.

top topics

join