It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Push to Revolution

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

You completely left out the other side of the equation.

Those predators who will kill you because they can.

Predators who will kill you for what you have.

Predators who will kill you to improve the neighborhood.

Predators who will kill you to reduce resource expenditures.

Predators who will take your women and kill you and your children.

Predators who do not fear you.

What? You just forget?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If you really want to blame someone for our country,our world becoming such an awful place,there are some places to point you gaze toward.

Look back.

Look back and realise that nothing has changed since the beginning of recorded history.

Look back and realise you were all homeless and unemployed,compared to the way you view yourselves now,in the standards of the present.

Look back,and realise that you don't even know what freedom is,you have NEVER experienced it.

Look back and realise that all of the wars,all the conflict and chaos,has been a way to distract you from your true self,to control you.

Freedom is to be taken,taken seriously,and not taken for granted.

To take freedom by the decree of people who are supposedly more powerful than you,such as govenments,is not freedom.

It is slavery.

There are much deeper things to consider than buying guns and ammunition and food stores.

Really think about what it is to be free,catch the bug,and spread it.

Let it spread like wildfire,if you can comprehend it at all,ever.

Otherwise just stand down.

Or be destroyed by those you have so naively allowed yourself to trust with your very life.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I used to be a predator once,and realised that to fight only feeds them....

You sound like you would like to be one,or maybe you are,I don't know.

You have to live with yourself,you have to live with what you have done.

And no matter how good you are,no matter how many enemies you smite.

You still have to die one day,whether you like it or not.

Focus on the end,not the ends.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I can die from getting struck by lightning.

I don't think I have anything that anyone would want to kill me to get,let alone have to...I share when someone needs,I give.

I live in the wilderness,the only reason my neighbors would want to kill me would be to eat me,they're just such animals....

I don't draw benifits,or rely on anyone to survive.

I am alone.

Fear is Illogical.

I'm free.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Be very careful of ploys by the PTB to turn the group you may think you are associated with,against another group.

Avoid groups and associations altogether,if possible.

Locate yourself near abundant natural resources,like where you can easily get your own food in the woods and water.

I haven't said it outright yet,but be homeless and unemployed by choice.

They use the taxes you pay against you.

Starve them out.

That might work,but you all believe that what you have is who you are.

Poor you.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'm not sure how it worked out for you, but for every enemy I smote as you put it, that was one less enemy I had to concern myself with.

Unless things have drastically changed in the last few minutes, dead is for a long time, and doesn't get any better with the passage of time.

More dead enemies, fewer to deal with.

You have remorse. I can hear it.

Forgive yourself and get back in the game.

For good men to do nothing is to let evil win. Which puts you on their side.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Those who think they can change the mind set of those that wish to kill you only have to wait long enough before they find out that changing their minds is usualy harder than just being the 'Peace, Love, Groovy' kinda' person. If they have not dealt with the zealot, they become the victim of his madness, and his madness knows no bounds! He's right about one thing though. Fear, the emotion, cannot hurt you, it can only make you do stupid things that make you hurt yourself. Proper thought in tense situations and action that eliminates the threat are what keeps you alive in this world. There is no longer an easy way out and you can't negotiate with madmen!

Zindo

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Break the cycle? Give it a block of C4 and a blasting cap – blow the damn thing to hell. Remorse for dead enemies is a game for fools. You survived, they died, get over it.

The question now is will you lay down and die, or keep your oath and defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights? Buck up and do your duty; this is the time for men to stand and forget all this politically correct, in touch with your feelings, peace and harmony crap and help the enemies of liberty die for what they believe.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Amazing how naive some people are isn't it? "Ewww you drank out of there?" They obviously haven't been to Colombia. A lot of farmers will get their cooking water from a dirty river itself too. But here's the thing though, they boil the heck out of it so as to kill any germs and separate the dirt from the "pristine" water afterwards. Some here would say "ewwww dirty river water!" well sorry, but sometimes that's what you have to do to survive. It's really sad to see how little people know nowadays in terms of survival. All they know is "Hey, lets dial pizza hut!" or "hey, lets have a microwaveable TV dinner tonight!" It's a shame to see that so many have actually lost their roots, all for the sake of shiny new technology.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

Yeah, irreverent cuss that I am, I used to call it 'holy water', 'cause I boiled hell out of it.

And that green stuff in springs and such? It won't hurt you. A little extra protein never hurt anyone. Same goes for the 'wiggletails' you sometimes find. They won't hurt ya, but they're only found in standing water, which should ALWAYS suffer some kind of treatment before consumption.

Now some of those Central and South American rivers? I wouldn't trust that without treatment, no matter HOW hard it ran, But it ain't the color that makes ya sick. Keep in mind that if you aren't right there at the source spring, then there ain't no tellin' what gets dumped in that water upstream.

So another handy weapon for doomsday is water treatment. It's hard to fight off anything when you're bent over double screamin' and sweatin'. Fire, chlorine, iodine tablets, water filter, just SOMETHING to get the invisible nasties out. The visible ones aren't that bad.

[edit on 2009/5/19 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Drinking water your not sure of will be very unhealthy when the NWO comes looking for Patriots soon. They can put some real nasty long lasting germs in water these days... Not to mention planted food stuffs, be careful.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

Drinking water your not sure of will be very unhealthy when the NWO comes looking for Patriots soon. They can put some real nasty long lasting germs in water these days... Not to mention planted food stuffs, be careful.

All the more reason to eschew city water supplies. It's coldest straight out of the rock, anyhow.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

Plan your water supply carefully you should have a way of purifying enough water for your family and anyone else in your bug out group. I have stashed away a water purification trailer that can rough purify 250 gpm or 50gpm of drinking water. I designed it a decade ago, it's a great resource but in my mind it's almost a liability. It has enough capacity to be a great help when things go bad but too many people know I have it in the area (it was used during a bunch of grass fires a few years ago to refill the fire trucks from irrigation ditches and ponds to prevent algea plugging up the trucks). Secondly it needs gas for the pump and controls to run. Lastly it needs filters. Yes I have enough gas to run it straight for a couple of weeks, yes I have filters for 2 years of operations, but I can't take them all with me if I have to move out. So I have a two tierred plan, use the big system for short term in place disruptions where I don't mind helping the neighbours, if I trully have to bug out then plan B doesn't involve the big unit.

Secondly I'd recommend everyone plant a garden with open source/ heritage seeds. I'd be careful about who I got them from and I'd look closely at where they get them from.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

I've been watching the American people get harassed and picked on and badgered to death by cops and laws and taxes and betrayal by their government, more and more each passing day. In my opinion, the government seems by all measurements... to have gone mad

It's bad now, home invasions, held without explanation in the name of Homeland Sec, but I believe it will get to the point where you may have gestured funny when adding sugar to your coffee and you can be taken away and forgotten in the name of security, contempt, no questions answered. Who has the right? Reminds me of the kids in 1984 being able to surrender adults under any scrupulous suspicion. Is that how it will become before something gives? Will we be helpless? How is one supposed to fight when they are bound, muted and placed in a bag to wither away??

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DerelictJ

These conditions are coming unless we stop them. However, more along the lines of politically incorrect speech, or thought... It is for these reasons the resistance grows.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Dear SGTChas,

You might like this post in another ATS thread LINK

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Yes I did and you are exactly right. It is largely the poor knowledge of true history due to the campaign of historical revisionism that has brought us to this point in our collective destiny. Spot on for historical correctness!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by claybirdd
My only complaint is that there is'nt a milita movement in alabama. One would think that there would be at least one state or Constitutional militia being that it is Alabama, but nope. I wish this was'nt the case as I believe militias will play a pivital role.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by claybirdd]

The Militias are being watched, just like it inferred in the MIAC report.

Do not get involved with them unless you want to be part of HR 645.

Plan small groups, and plan to have enough material between you
and the sky to kill any infrared signature.

Also use a solar cooker, and think cold camp otherwise.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
For SGTChas

Bob Dylan playing a heart throbbing version of Dixie
this is from his movie, "Masked and Anonymous"

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Very descriptive read about your grandpa and his views about the imminent culling if you will. However, I think that is what they are pushing for. They want us to go and lose it. Then the door will be wide open for them to do whatever they want to us. I'm not talking about our government they are just pawns in the grand chess game to devour this great nation of ours. I'm talking about the Cabal running things from behind the scenes who remain nameless but they are very much running the show. We can't allow it and armed struggle should be the last alternative.

We need to work from with-in the system to make change. We need to ensure that the Constitution is enforced to the letter of the law. To me, the Constitution, is our greatest defense against tyranny and oppression. Everything is there for a free and prosperous nation. We just have to do a lot of soul searching and move toward our roots. We do that, we can overcome any obstacle or any tyrant. The Constitution is our safety net, not the barrel of a rifle. However, it can only be done with widespread support friends, family, their friends and family, and so on and so forth. You get the idea.

That's just my opinion and I've always had an avid interest in the Revolutionary War as long as I remember but this struggle is different than then.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join