It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Now Officially At War!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Pakistan is now officially at war. It is time we offer unconditional support to our troops, officers and men who are fighting and dying for our honor, security and peace. We have all seen enough of filthy and sick face of TTP terrorists and their brutal massacre of innocent Pakistanis. Finally, the political government takes responsibility and takes the nation into confidence. Lets shun our differences for the moment and unite for a common cause of eliminating the terrorists who have insulted and humiliated our faith, nation and the country. It is time we remove the cancer.

We also warn the government not to succumb to US demands and dictations. We are watching the US and the government very closely and any wrong move by them would be resisted fiercely. The government of PPP must not make a wrong move or they will be exposed and removed by patriotic Pakistanis.

www.daily.pk...

- My sorry to all Pakistan peoples, I this hope war will be short, and after this tragedy, new and better morning will rise... War is never an answer - its always a bad option - your soldiers has failed in their most important duty - to prevent the war... Lets hope they will save you now.

My heart is now on Pakistan - I hope peace will take place there soon...

Pakistan sending six army brigades to join offensive
www.daily.pk...

[edit on 9-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

War is never an answer - its always a bad option - your soldiers has failed in their most important duty - to prevent the war... Lets hope they will save you now.

A soldier's most important duty is to prevent war? That's an interesting concept. Care to elaborate on that? Explain to us how a soldier can prevent war?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow. I am concerned for them too as well as a friend of mine who is going there next week to do some sort of civilian contract work for the military. My friends brother is also over there right now. We do not need anymore wars and we do not need to get involved either. Too many people are dying over this kind of stuff, it needs to stop...Thanks for the post.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think a I told ya so , is in order (not you Janus)

So many experts laughed

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Neat, now if only the US Gov't could get rid of the crips and bloods, well they'll kill each other eventually.

Official, hmm, well good for Pakistan, although with war, there is bound to be wrongful deaths of children men and woman, all innocent.

I agree with the above person Mblah... we don't need to be in this war, I wasn't even for big O's bombing with drones over there.

Seems like the war thing is catching on, got to love fads.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There is no such thing as war 'catching on' in the middle east, its been a part of the culture since the beginning of recorded time. It really is a shame we (US) keep getting involved over there because then the people who failed history class have a chance to point a finger and blame us for bloodshed when chances are it would have been going on anyway without our assistance.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

You obviously have been brain washed into thinking that soldiers are suppose to kill as opposed to protect.

A soldier's main duty is to protect his country, from enemy foreign or domestic, however the role of the Soldier has been very much distorted, destroyed and rebuilt by the PTB in the last 100 years.

Take the Canadian Peace Keepers for example. sent in on various missions to stand between two opposed forces in order to either start dialogue for a cease-fire and help with civilian rescue and aid efforts.

We are NOT meant to kill each other. It's the sick and twisted frame of mind that's been created for us that leads to such abhorent behaviour.

Denying ignorance is a very hard thing to do in today's world. Our society was founded on it.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Agree with you 100%, and you reply some what to question what was directed to me too...

"Soldiers duty to prevent the war" is the backbone to Finnish miliraty training - in case of war - we are already lost, our nation will suffer because we were unable to give yhem safe from that... Its old doctrin of pre-emptive readyness.

We do peace keeping a lot - Ive practising that too - if we get involved to firefight, we have lost our main target, no matter what is the outcome of the battle - to prevent those battles from happening.

Every soldier should act for peace, like cops are actting against crimes.

Peace.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
At war with whom exactly?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Is this a credible (and/or) mainstream news outlet? Being in (and from) Europe I really don't know anything about the Pakistani media.

They are stating (in the article) that the TTP is possibly funded and trained by the CIA, Mossad and RAW:

We also strongly believe that local TTP is a terrorist organization, funded, created and sponsored by CIA, RAW and Mossad and share no values, ideology or morality with Afghan Mujahideen.

Furthermore they claim that the Pakistani nation is not on the side of the allies against the Afghan Mujahideen/Taliban...So...is this turning out to be another powder keg in the area? Or are they writing this for a specific (but small) audience?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorfl

Pakistan has always been a powder keg in this area. The whole middle east really. Until they realized that puppet governments were far more effective than ones that were actually elected and then pressured to cooperate.

Iraq is not a puppet government and so is Afghanistan, Pakistan is like the last frontier (cause Iran won't deal with that I don't think) when it comes to establishing Western and European Ideology and the pushing of their agenda.

The Taliban in Northern Pakistan have apparently noticed this and are now fighting to get their country back. Their thinking is a bit backwards however and they are taking the lesser than honorable root in order to get their message accross.

No news outlet can be relatively trusted anymore, but I do believe that most of their speculation in regards to Mossad and the CIA to be correct, however that's just opinion.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Their speculation of CIA and Mossad involvement is not the most interesting part of the article. It seems logical when their claim that the US wants custody of the nukes is true. We would be looking at a false flag operation to start the usual Problem, Reaction, Solution scenario.

But the claim that the Pakistani are against the western troops in Afghanistan...is just a little more problematic in the long run. We are counting on Pakistan to hunt the Afghan Taliban on their side of the border. I'm guessing this isn't happening, right? This would mean that sooner or later the allied troops will have to operate in the border region of a country with nukes and a disturbingly large and well equipped army.

If they are not on our side, then how will they react?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

You obviously have been brain washed into thinking that soldiers are suppose to kill as opposed to protect.

~Keeper

I've not been brainwashed. Soldiers don't prevent wars. Please keep your condescending nonsense to yourself. It's neither welcome nor required.

Leaders of countries make the decisions that lead to or prevent wars not the soldiers. Soldiers don't set policy. They do protect their country but they don't set policy. You do realize that, right?

Thanks for stating the incredibly obvious by informing us that soldiers do not only make war. I don't know what the world would do without scholars like you.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ahh and in your argument lies the problem friend.

Leaders of countries make decisions that the soldiers carry out. Don't you find a problem with that statement?

Doesn't it seem a big backwards to you?

Let me attempt to put it the way it should be. The People (which includes the army) make decisions on whether or not a war is to start or cease, and the LEADER of that country simply conveys the message to other countries or the partys involved.

I understand it's the way you perceive things to be, and truly that's what it's been turned it to. I wasn't attacking you I was simply stating that without the knowledge of knowing how things are "suppose" to be, can we ever change how they are now?

And I will argue that yes soliders DO prevent wars, all the time. If I must reference the Canadian peace keepers again I will, for they have resolved many a conflict, and never fired a single shot.

As far as the soldiers not setting policy, there is another problem. A government and an army. FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE.

Not for the people by your masters, that's ridiculous.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorfl

The same way they've been reacting all along, by blowing us up and each other.

Pakistan has pretty much refused up until now to do anything about the Taliban in the northern regions, which is why you see those bombings and un-manned aircraft strikes there on a daily basis.

Pakistan is not cooperating, things are not going to plan at the moment, which is why the US is taking things into it's own hand. I don't necessarilly believe the US wants control of the Nukes, so much as they want a puppet government to have control.

Their biggest fear would be for the Taliban to take over Islamabad and gain control, but then again if it happened they would level the city and call it just. They will never let an organization such as the Taliban get into control of Nuclear arms of any sort.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

Pakistan is now officially at war. It is time we offer unconditional support to our troops, officers and men who are fighting and dying for our honor, security and peace. We have all seen enough of filthy and sick face of TTP terrorists and their brutal massacre of innocent Pakistanis. Finally, the political government takes responsibility and takes the nation into confidence. Lets shun our differences for the moment and unite for a common cause of eliminating the terrorists who have insulted and humiliated our faith, nation and the country. It is time we remove the cancer.

We also warn the government not to succumb to US demands and dictations. We are watching the US and the government very closely and any wrong move by them would be resisted fiercely. The government of PPP must not make a wrong move or they will be exposed and removed by patriotic Pakistanis.

www.daily.pk...

- My sorry to all Pakistan peoples, I this hope war will be short, and after this tragedy, new and better morning will rise... War is never an answer - its always a bad option - your soldiers has failed in their most important duty - to prevent the war... Lets hope they will save you now.

My heart is now on Pakistan - I hope peace will take place there soon...

Pakistan sending six army brigades to join offensive
www.daily.pk...

[edit on 9-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

Mr Zardari said that no one in the US government had asked him for more information about the location and security of Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal. ‘By and large, we’ve always had a relationship that is quite comfortable in the sense that people who need to know, know.’ Asked if any American officials knew ‘everything’ about Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal, he responded: ‘Every country has a right to their own sovereignty. We don’t ask you personal questions, and you don’t ask us.’ He said he continued to request that Pakistan be given its own fleet of US aerial drones to attack Taliban and al-Qaeda sanctuaries.

What is wrong with this picture????

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I've always been under the impression that the government had to declare war. Not some media source. Oh well, one jihad is as good as another.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Will someone tell me with who they are angry with then?

I don't see this stated anywhere. It's like Bush saying: WE'RE GOING TO WAR! (With who?) Ehmm.. gotta think of that. Gimme a minute.

What is it with the world. they want us dead or something?

/depopulationhumoroff

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureET
Will someone tell me with who they are angry with then?

I don't see this stated anywhere. It's like Bush saying: WE'RE GOING TO WAR! (With who?) Ehmm.. gotta think of that. Gimme a minute.

What is it with the world. they want us dead or something?

/depopulationhumoroff

The TTP is the Taliban in that country. Here's an article.

Edit: The software isn't liking the URL. Google "Pakistan's Most Wanted: Baitullah Mahsud"

Evidently the paper thinks the CIA is funding the Taliban. Interesting chain of logic behind that one, I'll bet.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Gawdzilla]

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Gawdzilla]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
There is no such thing as war 'catching on' in the middle east, its been a part of the culture since the beginning of recorded time.

No it hasn't. Your comment shows a lack of historical prospective.

The ME has been at war since the west intervened at the end of the Ottoman Empire (also WWI of course). France and the UK divided the ME into the regions we see now. There has been a resistance against this intervention ever since, called by many different names, and blamed on many different things by our MSM.

That's why they have had violent dictatorships, supported by the west, to keep the resistance in control. Dictatorships ended by the west when it suits their agenda. If they had been allowed democracy, the west could not have controlled the regions as they wanted to.

The Ottoman Empire was extremely wealthy and enjoyed vastly different religious and political beliefs and practices. The ME is not what it once was and to constantly demonize it as the enemy is only done to maintain the support of you, the intellectually lazy, MSM educated, general population.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join