It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The People Party an Idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have actually no idea how we could do this but with all of us out there on this site I think we could come up with some idea's. I am so tired of the democratic and republican in fighting that means nothing. We need a party that actually express the needs and the will of the people of the US. I have for quite some time wanted to start something big that could potentially change history as we know it as was done in 60's. Our rights are being taken away from us and our constitution is being ignored. Are there not enough people out there that see that our government is only interested in what the Bilderberg group wants, the elitist and globalists. Their numbers are so small compared to ours. We have more power than we can even realize. As Jim Morrison said "we want the world and we want it now!" Well this is all great but when will we get off of our a^^'s and do something about it? The time to act is now. We need to get organized and make a gameplan otherwise we are gonna be typing outselves into to total control.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I like your concept 100%. I just see one problem. How do we keep the snakes from slithering into the new party and taking over.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Well we all know some people that are great at reading people, I myself being a recovering addict can not be lied to, we will work hard to make sure that everyone is on the same page... who knows?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think if we can overcome the impossible challenges of a direct democracy, that would be the best way to go. But that won't happen, people think we are too stupid.

What are your parties principles?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
To stand by the constitution, to protect our own country, to make sure everyone has far shoot at success, everyone equal, a government for the people not the corporations. I would love to to see a direct democracy and end the propaganda and need for controlling people. Human Beings are not meant to work 50 hour weeks to serve their masters. I would love to to see us go back to our origins for the people by the people...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There was a time when I thought all the tech we are getting was to make life easier and give people more time to relax. However, it just seems like it puts people out of work. Your comment about 50+ hours made me think of that.

I've worn many hats in this life (addict is one
) , but I have no idea how to start a political party. The constitution. That's why I went into the military. Now that I am out, I can see that all I was doing was protecting corporate interest.

How do we start a political party? How do we get people interested and on board? Who do we push into office and why?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Well this is what I was hoping for possibly some more responses... We shall see if anyone else replies to this thread...

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
I like your concept 100%. I just see one problem. How do we keep the snakes from slithering into the new party and taking over.

here is the solution to your problem my friend

you cannot have any leaders who have power

it is that simple, that way no one can inherit power

there are potentially countless forms of governance where there is no leader, but our Earth civilization has not tried this approach often and it is contrary to our societal and cultural instincts

however, it is the solution but more solutions must be arrived to first to determine the structure of the leaderless party and a clever way of implementing it's operations while strictly limiting "power"

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

and if you want to send a good message, run your candidate , a full sized copy of the United States Constitution, as your choice for President

The Constitution is over 40 years old and was born in the United States. I think we can Elect em President . Just a suggestion

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There is already a party that fits the bill. It is called the Liberaterin party. They have a leader named Ron Paul, and they believe in less government involvement in peoples lives, and above all, they believe in the the Constitution.
We don't need another party. We just need to tell the MSM to recognize all of the parties, and allow them in the debate. When the Libs have a convention, the MSM needs to cover it, just as they cover the Dems and the Repubs.
Do I agree with every thing the Libs support? Not by a long shot. But I can go along with their views on almost every thing except abortion, and there is a chance they may change their platform on that.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Ron Paul is not the leader of the libertarian party. Ron Paul considers himself a republican. So I'm not to sure where you are coming from?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by iamjesusphish]

top topics

join