It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim dentist 'refused to treat female patients unless they wore Islamic dress'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
reply to post by tristar

So far it seems the Chatholic church is trying to unite the main religions up as with the Pope in Israel, that is what the prophetic reflection will be like where some leader decided to make amends. But there are maybe two big wars going on after each other, one to bring about the order from disorder and the other to unite the world against Israel.

Well it will unfold in due time, until then your going to have all this fanaticism about who is righteous and who is not.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
As stupid as I may think this is, the good dentist owns a private business and can serve who he wants and not who he doesn't. If as a businessman he's stupid enough to turn away potential customers because they don't meet his religious standards, that's his choice. I really don't see a problem with this.

I suppose if the dentist was gay and he refused to fix your tooth because you were straight that would be ok also ?

What about...

A rastafarian dentist who refused you because you didn't have dreadlocks, or say for instance a Ku Klux Klan dentist who wouldn't see you because you were black.

It's absolutely ridiculous, what is he even doing out of his own country if he is expecting people to dress up in clothes of a religion they dont even follow just to be seen ? I suppose he's after the better money but he wants to have his cake and eat it hmm ?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

If the practice is NHS funded and they have a Code of Conduct then he is obviously breaching the C of C. I think it's disgusting how some Islamic Radicals are forcing their particular beliefs upon others when as a free and democratic society where freedom of choice is a cornerstone of a respecful and peaceful life for all citizens for an open and tolerant way of life.

When a radical and I believe Dr.Butt and he is aptly named is a radical his way of thinking is completely disrespectful of other religions and also to others of the Islamic faith whom may not share in in his extreme beliefs.

The bottom line or (Butt) of the situation is maybe he should go to Afghanistan or Iraq and join the Taliban as they too require Dental work and then they could all live harmoniously together in their cave that way he wouldn't have to contend with Infidels and another Dentist could take his place so people suffering from Dental trauma could have relief fro thier pain and suffering.

The NHS should ban him from practicing all together and put an end to his nonsense once and for all, then when he requires Dental work he could be sent to the Dentist from Running man. Is it safe?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No talk no discussion

Just kick him out back to his own land, Europe is secular, if he doesn't like it he can go cry about it.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join