It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Might Have Had a Visitation Last Night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Something weird happened last night. Something I can't explain, yet. I wasn't sure I was going to post about it. But, then I decided to just in case someone else has had a similar episode.

Cutting to the chase, I went to bed as usual last night, and when I woke up I found a bunch of green slime-like material all over my house. Several large drops of the stuff was on my kitchen floor, living room floor, bedroom rug, and get this, on the outer knob of my front door. Weird.

All I remember about the night was that I had a particularly satisfying dream. You know, one where you just feel really good afterwards. In the dream, I was camping with my family, in a time that would have been about 30 years ago. Those were happy times for me and this dream just brought all that back really strongly, and I woke up refreshed and feeling good.

Then, when I went in the kitchen I noticed this green goop. Just a few drops. I wiped it up and tossed the paper towel. A little later I found the living room spots, then I checked my bedroom and found some there. It wasn't until later, when I went out for a bit, that I noticed the front door knob. I cleaned this off and took pics of it, since I now started to wonder what is going on.

The slime has the viscosity of cold maple syrup, in that it didn't drip off the door knob, just sort of sat on top and the sides of it. It was quite thick, and a bit sticky, but it did not smear on my hand. I could peel it off of me, sort of like silly putty, if you know what I mean. It had the smell of ozone, and I didn't taste it.

Anyways, I'm not saying I was visited by ETs last night, but this is definitely weird. I am usually skeptical of these kinds of things, so I'm looking for a reasonable explanation, if there is one out there.

Here are a couple pics of the goop:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c010b3c5be63.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4586f3171038.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Man... stay away from the dishwashing liquid! Everyone knows it's just a gateway drug to other household cleaning products!

IRM

Edit to Add:

A quick search of google yielded some interesting results. I suggest you click on the image and take a look for yourself. I do believe I've found your culprit!

IRM

[edit on 8/5/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You might want to see a doctor brother...that crap don't look healthy. Nifty story though man...hope you didn't get probed

link   
What are the odds of your visitors having swine flu?

they might have come to get you, but got sick and left.

link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

LOL

I know it looks like dishwashing liquid, but it way thicker than that, and didn't smell like it at all. And anyways, when you touch it dishwashing liquid smears all over. You can't just peel it off it one piece.

Originally posted by munkey66
What are the odds of your visitors having swine flu?

they might have come to get you, but got sick and left.

Didn't have any visitors yesterday. And, if it's a pathogen then it's too late. I already touched it and sniffed it.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by TheComte]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
So thats were I put my alternative laundry soap.....

I don't know man, if your really going to take this seriously, send it into a lab, get it tested, call UFO hunters, see what comes up. If your not, it makes a hell of a joke.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Why are you even carrying on about this?

Is 1/4 inch think towel pad your bedspread?

When you say it peels off, why can we obviously see area stains around the centeralized "goop"?

Just let this thread die, you aren't even fooling me, and I think I am one of the chosen ones.

This needs to go into skunk works. I'm calling the police.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
Why are you even carrying on about this?

Is 1/4 inch think towel pad your bedspread?

When you say it peels off, why can we obviously see area stains around the centeralized "goop"?

Just let this thread die, you aren't even fooling me, and I think I am one of the chosen ones.

This needs to go into skunk works. I'm calling the police.

What's with the hostility, bro? Why did you even bother to post? I'm not trying to fool anyone.

As to your questions, I don't even know what the first one is all about. As for the second one, I don't know.

What are you chosen for? To determine where threads go? I don't see mod by your name. So, why don't you open a can of STFU.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is interesting. I'm inclined to believe the OP based on his registration date and his post and point count.

Do you remember anything else about your dream? Were the doors locked? What does the green goo smell like? Is there anywhere you could take the substance to get it examined?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

For a writer, I'd expect a much better story, and one that links the pictures to the story. That's about as hostile as I can get over the internet.

I'm calling it a hoax. I am entilted to my opinions.

What was the thing you photographed?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by sticky]

[edit on 8-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

I remember the whole dream. It was just of my childhood; fishing, camping, exploring, and a lot of driving. And it lasted the whole night. I fell asleep and did not wake for the entire night. Like I said, it was a very restful sleep and I woke up feeling good.

All my doors and windows were locked before sleeping and after waking. I always check. No signs that I could see of any forced entry. I live alone, and nobody has another key.

It smelled like ozone.

I don't have the money to get lab tests done, and I don't know anywhere that would do it for free. But I am saving some in case an opportunity presents itself in the future.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

If I was writing fiction it would be better. All I'm doing here is relaying facts. No speculation, no theories, just what happened and what I know.

Why would you think I use paper towel as a bedspread? Is that the norm in your family? Sorry, but that's just stupid. And I answered your other question.

Call it what you will. Usually I am the one calling hoax so I expect it coming back to me. It doesn't bother me.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I don't have the money to get lab tests done, and I don't know anywhere that would do it for free. But I am saving some in case an opportunity presents itself in the future.

For what it's worth I believe you TC.

Not a bad idea to ziplock some and store it in the freezer for when you can have it analyzed. Quite frankly it is an amazing phenomenon, I'm trying to find a natural explanation like a fungus or something but I am not aware of any.

Edit to add: Have you been messin' with this stuff?

What is green goo? It's a runaway mass of self-replicating organisms created by biotechnology researchers relying on nanotech processes. Imagine an artificially-created microbe that can feed on practically anything, survive harsh conditions, and spread through the air. That's one rendition of the green goo threat.

[edit on 8 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I .. believe you my friend.

Is there anyone in your family who knows you're in to the ET theme and might have wanted to trick you ?

This is very weird . Green Goop? Im not sure i have heard of anyone seeing traces of it before. Does it smell ?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That's one of the first things I thought of when reading this.
But I doubt OP is messing with that stuff, and supposedly the government isn't either.
Maybe he should check this avenue out though and check out other things besides alien life like possibly all the theories behind the nano tech conspiracies that are out there, and if he could get his hands on a microscope would be good too.

OP is there anything "special" about you, meaning do you work for the government or would be in their line of view for any reason?

It's not like me to jump to a conclusion like this but with so much rise in the talk of there being nano work going on and being exposed to our environment who knows..

Also on a more realistic note do you garden or live near a marshy area?
I know there are a few things that grow on plants and mosses and the marsh that is a green like goo

or could someone be playing a prank on you?

Also are there any children in the house that could have brought this in?
It kind of looks like the stuff i played with as a kid that GAK stuff.

I'm just trying to keep an open mind and all, it's really not productive to start screaming "FAKE HOAX BLAH BLAH BLAH" right away when there's really no reason to belive so besides feeling that your idea and opinions are superior to others but there's really no reason to suspect anything suspicious.

And if someone does believe he is a troll or just a hoax the last logical rational thing to do is feed into it even by calling fake or hoax trolls feed off any attention so by giving them attention you're just feeding the trolls making you as bad as the person you claim to be a troll of hoax.

Anyway, keep some of it and store it properly, seriously if you can get your hands on a microscope even a crappy one for the time being check that stuff out under it.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I believe you too.

I do believe you have find something that you have no idea of what it is.
Perhaps Schro Dog are on to something with that article.

Never new nanotech could be a potential conspiracy issue.
This means that diseases could be spread with small nano machines. High tech terrorism. *shiver*

How do you fight an enemy you can see?

But yeah, perhaps the goo is a result from something like that.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Sleep walking, had some leftover Jello in the fridge, slurped and spilled some, walked outside to pick up the paper and then went back up to sleep. It's a funny story, but i dont believe in it nor in the grey.-goo matter, nanotech is not that advanced, not enough powerful AI yet.

Cheers.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I find this very interesting, definately hold on to some of the goo for future analysis, just had a quick google for it and came up with this;

www.diynot.com...

Hope that's of some use

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Notice how it was still absorbable though at a different level in that it created those dark splotches on the towel.

<<   2 >>

join