It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Might Have Had a Visitation Last Night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Oh, if you are single like me, please do not masturbate with this stuff. I know it might be tempting, I know for me it would be, but you do no know where it is from yet.

Or also I was thinking, I hope they did not break in and you are now the chosen person to carry the killer virus to the rest of humanity. That stuff is strange, see how it made those dark circles on the towel, and why did it absorb in that pattern.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

All paper towels have those little circles if that's what you're talking about. Something to do with making it adsorb better.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If you don't mind me asking, do you have kids at home? My nephew leaves slime wherever he goes.

-E-

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Mod Edit: to remove insult directed at a fellow member.

Please review the following in order to prevent future action against your ATS account:

Civility and Decorum are Required

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

[edit on 5/8/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogley
reply to post by SoulOrb

All paper towels have those little circles if that's what you're talking about. Something to do with making it adsorb better.

yes, but why did it go into the circles so clearly and no bleed through at all on the surrounding tissue. It is almost like is is liquid enough to absorb on one place but too thick to absorb just a few nanometers away. I find that strange, that it is such a perfect absorption.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
definitely go and have it analyzed! it can't hurt and you might find a wealth of knowledge out about it.

if you want, i have a friend that works in a lab, i can ask him if they are open to some investigating of substance. (u2u me if so)

interesting. keep us posted.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
To everyone, I currently live alone, and had no visitors the day before this happened. Nobody has a key to my house, besides myself. So, if it was a person playing a joke, then it is a good one since I don't know how they got in without me waking up.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I find this very alarming. Waking up with something like this means, if it wasn't something leaking from pipes through your ceiling as suggested in another post, but then, there would be signs on the walls or ceilings, and it doesn't seem et oriented, then what is happening? Is it radioactive even? Theres something glittering in it in the picture?

You need to research where you can get this tested and how much it might be, although I'd be looking into university labs and perhaps it will be free, but keep some of it in case they don't want to release the outcome. It concerns me that you touched and smelled it already.

While you're waiting to see what kind of testing can be done, you could buy or borrow a geiger counter and test to see if its radioactive.

Of course, you can't rule out ets. But this isn't normal even for an abductee. If its not et, it seems black op or something bad.

Edit to add: since it was on your doorhandle it seems somebody wanted you to touch it.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 8-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

It does appear that some moisture has been wicked out of the substance by the paper towel.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
How come you didn't just call the police? I'm sure rationale says someone was in my house, I need to call the police.

Why didn't you take pictures of the kitchen floor, and the doorknob before wiping it off.

The paper towels you used, what are they? Can you give another pitcure of a reference how big they are? They look to be like 2 square yards from the text on whatever that thing is under them.

[edit on 8-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You got slimed... Can you move?????

Get it tested in a lab. Until then I call this one a Hoax.

Don't you get banned for knowingly posting a hoax?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello.

All those year's back did you go collecting frog spawn ?

My good man that look's like frog spawn !

So let me know maybe you went back in time and collected a bunch of frog spawn hehehe.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join