It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evacuation - The Pleiadian Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Behold citizens of the federation and brothers in the light. The time is neigh and a great cataclysm is upon your doorstep.

We, the Pleiadians, rejoice in this tragedy as it brings our brethren home and begins the new age of consciousness.

Do not weep for the homeland you are about to lose or the lost souls you leave behind.

This is not a message of doom, death, and destruction. It is a message of rebirth, hope, and ascension to a new realm.

Behold, Thus it is written, Thus it will come to pass.

My brethren, I am Zanzar. First arm of the pleiadian fleet that comes for your harvest. Our ships are arriving soon and I must prepare the way for the"believers".

Rejoice! for lo,the evacuation to the promised realm is as written and given to your ancestor's as a covenant, this is upon you.

Cry out naught. The winged planet Nabiru will not taste your blood nor know the feel of your earthly flesh. We are here, oh brethren. Rejoice and celebrate but for a minute, for the exodus must begin now.

144,000. So few, yet we reap so many in beauty,love,knowledge, and we welcome you home from this long and arduous journey.

May the light always favor your journey and lift your souls to it's new heights of enlightenment.

My children, if you are a true believer with desire,then believe to attain that which is your birthright. Llisten to my words and take heed. For there is no time to waste, and the new beginning will not wait for anyone.

240 ships each of the Pleiadian first arm will descend upon your planet's six continents and receive the blessed and bringers of the light.

Worry not the fate of the unbelievers and misguided family that you care so much for.

For there are greater things in life and ascension that must occupy your thoughts and actions.

We are not here to save all. We are here to save the precious few that will transcend the boundary of mortal thoughts and shed the earthly plane.

Yea, you are the chosen. Yea, you are the children of the light.

No man shall curse you. No man shall lay a hand upon the chosen unless his hand becomes rot.

For truly, you are as gods among gods.

Cleanse your minds and cleanse you're souls. For the hour is near and the horn of salvation is upon us all.

Listen to your mind heart and respond without question to our call. For the time is neigh. Blessed it be to your kindred spirit and bless be to your salvation.

Heed the coming call which only you will hear. Be ready. Answer without question. We are near my brethren.

May the light shine always and rejoice, My brethren, rejoice.

Zanzar-communique, light and send, transmission end.

Oh well my quick take on matters. maybe I should start a thread and see how many put on the togas,

cheers

[edit on 7-5-2009 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I thought that the Jahova Witnesses said the same thing that only 144000 people will go to heaven or something like that. Then what about the rest of the people. Sorry, but this cannot be believed. Nice story tho.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Come without question and screw the rest of your family hum NO.It also sounds like the bibles version of why its ok your loved ones are in hell that dont make it, it dont matter you want hurt for them.Yea but they will still be there.So if by some miracle this was true story Im not selling out my loved ones.Oh and "without question" usually means theres something to hide.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
LOL, at least you read some of it.

This is a short story and a parody at that. It's not meant to be taken for any thing else.

I just felt that I've seen so much of it lately in threads under the assumption that it was fact, well, thought I could do a better write in a couple of minutes.

This is pure fiction and nothing else. Either it works or it doesn't.

Just thought that in 5 minutes that I could do better than some of the "real" threads out there.

On a good note, it has inspired me to spend more than 5 minutes and try to write more in depth.

Anyway, at least thanks for looking at it.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
DUDE!!! i had my toga on and started running to the meeting point and looked at my blackberry only to find out that this was a "story"??????? damn, and i called my boss and told him to F#@ off!!! thanks alot....

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

cool signature.
Isn't that a Christina Aguilera song?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
DUDE!!! i had my toga on and started running to the meeting point and looked at my blackberry only to find out that this was a "story"??????? damn, and i called my boss and told him to F#@ off!!! thanks alot....

The story was entertaining, but this post was far more entertaining. two stars for you.. ok one then!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Yes his reply still has me laughing so hard that my sides are hurting. Glad people are still able to joke and have a smile with all the gloom out there.

cheers

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

You are hilarious. Started my day with a chuckle and how cool is that?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Greetings to you, dcmb1490. It is good to see that others are aware of the evacuation plans. I read through this thread, and quickly saw how some disregard and ridicule, do not let this distract you. Last night i was taken up in some sort of vehicle which orbited around Terra/Earth many times, in many orbital paths. I saw a great many places where war was going on, I could clearly see the explosions, and the fire and smoke. I thought to myself, is this what the religious folks have been saying all along? Is human will causing Armageddon? Are we at the beginning of a war that encompasses the entire planet?

Then a voice came to me, a clear voice, and it said, "fear not, child of Earth, this is meant to happen. Terra goes through it's death throes soon, and will die and be reborn as is meant to be." "We will evacuate those whom we planted here, and those of knowledge of us and peaceful intent." We must act before the Winged Planet arrives." At this I questioned, "When?" I was told this only. "The Winged Planet was half way to Terra in 1980." I am no math wizard, I take it the path of Nibiru is some odd 3600 years from there to here. The last time it was here it was the Deluge.

I felt a great peace then, and was back in my bed in an instant. Was it dream? I don't think so, I was quite conscious of it all.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: trey85
Come without question and screw the rest of your family hum NO.It also sounds like the bibles version of why its ok your loved ones are in hell that dont make it, it dont matter you want hurt for them.Yea but they will still be there.So if by some miracle this was true story Im not selling out my loved ones.Oh and "without question" usually means theres something to hide.

Remember Gods words the first one will be false If they are based on Love how can they expect us to leave our love ones?
Who that truly loves will leave them in a time of need. Note the word Harvest....Sounds not like my God. I staying with my love one until god TAKES me.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Brothers Agree, Remember the first one will be False. The Pleiadians Love us all not 144,000 this is BS from the dark side.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dcmb1490

Nice writing

top topics

join