It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the CIA- Destroying American Pride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Google Video Link

Note: There is another thread with same title on ATS here, but it is a different video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video centers on about 4 or 5 former members of the CIA in varying capacities who tell their stories of the atrocities they have committed. But consumed by guilt and disgusted with the CIA, they quit.

Between 911, the New World Order, and a recent video I have seen showing that Bush laid out the plans for attacking Iraq the day he took office (confessed from a high level official), and this video I am posting- all remaining vestiges of pride in my country are lost forever. I no longer feel any sense of righteousness about being an American. I no longer feel blessed as a member of the greatest country on earth, because in reality I am not. I am a subject of one of the most corrupt, deceitful, underhanded, criminal governments that has ever been. And I am ashamed of what this country has done to innocent people. I hate it. I loathe it. There is so little good left, so help me God I hope China and Russia unite and bomb our government into oblivion, because they deserve it.

But you know what I am even more ashamed of? That I have not done anything really substantial to put a stop to it. And most of you members of congress and government should feel the same. But you won't. You are going to keep your little mouths shut, cause hey, you're doing well! You've got what you need. You get your little vacations, your underhanded payoffs, your red carpet treatments, and everything else while you sit there and let our CIA destroy countries and kill innocent people.

And don't you even go there with me that "well, look at what other countries like China or Russia have done." To that I say "Do two wrongs make a right?" NO! THEY DON'T.

Somebody, somewhere, has got to stand strong in the face of evil. Or there will be no good left. Cleanse this government now or there WILL BE REVOLUTION. I am ready to die over this. Enough is enough.

And you the people: stop turning a blind eye man. And woman. This is real. They really do this crap. Your own government. You hate to believe it, I know. But it is high time you realized it.

Northwoods. Gulf of Tonkin. Admitted. Either we cleanse these rats from our midst or someone is going to do it for us the hard way. I will no longer be in the camp of the "people that did nothing." Is it time to act just cause I said so? Hell no. It is time to act because if we don't we are going to die anyway under much less honorable circumstances. The constitution gives us this right to abolish the government when it no longer serves the needs of its people.

You in the military- read me loud and clear. You want to keep dying for these bastards? You want to keep making your ridiculous wage working for murderers when they pay private corrupt contractors 4, 5 times or more than you make and let them get away with murder while they court martial you instead? Then fine. Be a dumbass then. But how about better than that you become a smartass and organize to take these people out?

A few thousand of you armed to the teeth could march right into Washington virtually unopposed, take the White House, take Congress and imprison these criminals. You could take over the voting systems, kick out Diebold and all the other corrupt, and reinstate fair voting. You could take over the mass media. You could take over the NSA, Secret Service, and CIA. Yes by force. Hell, they won't listen to anyone or anything else! You could take over the Fed and reinstate backed money.

In any other day and age that would be the wrong thing to do. But today, with all that has been perpetuated upon innocent people, it is the RIGHT thing to do. In fact, if you don't you will not have fulfilled your oath to the constitution. Because they really are enemies now- domestic enemies. Greedy enemies with no sympathy or compassion for human life- either here or abroad- or for your life either. They will sacrifice you like a lamb at slaughter for monetary gain, and they have shown this time and time again. And you know this. Think about all your comrades who have already gone down this way. For what? The oil in Iraq that they would never have seen the profits from anyway?

They don't care about your wife or husband, or your kids when you come home in a body bag. And they won't take care of you if you get your legs blown off. LOOK at all the homeless veterans in the streets. Sickening. They use you and spit you out like you are meat. You are nothing. Nothing. You hear me? NOTHING. To them.

You are someone to me however, because I do care. And I would never EVER do that to you or anyone else for that matter. Yes there are still good people with ethics left in this country. People who know the difference between wrong and right. And act on it, not just talk about it. I will not wait for you any longer. Today life has changed for me. And I likely will not be here much longer....With you, or without you. Tough guys huh? Nah, you ain't so tough. Not in the spirit of defending this constitution you aren't. You may have served your masters like glory fools, but you have let your civilian trustees and your own families down in the most cowardly way.

And I'm just going to leave it- at that.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What you do is your business, but don't "should" all over the military.

Start some rallies or something a bit more real than an anonymous post on the internet and I will probably have a bit more respect for you.

Calling people cowards, telling them what they "should" do, and sitting there anonymously gets you two thumbs down

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
no. Its called Freedom of Speech. Use it love it. I will add to the thread with this. We all need to inform everyone. This news is OUT now don't you get it? It is never going back in the bottle. The tricks of isolation and ridicule NO LONGER WORK. We are united. We are informed. We are informing others. One day, we will all be informed. Ideas truly are bulletproof. break your conditioning. Go forward and share it with others. Call out those who twist and lie. Defend things you cherish. Stop being petty.
In the end, those who are against us now, will thank us and join us. We must get to that stage. The true test is when you talk to your mom, and she already knows and can back it up with facts! Lets make that a reality. Got a soldier, politician, or law enforcement in your family or social circle? approach them now with info. Each one of us will inform thousands, who will in turn inform thousands of others. This is the point of the infowar!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankWhite222
What you do is your business, but don't "should" all over the military.

At current, the people "shoulding" all over the military are the very corrupt, warmongering heartless people I am talking about. And look where it has gotten us, and how many innocent people have been killed because of it. Entire countries affected and in turmoil over it.

So tell me why an average American citizen cannot rightfully voice his opinion at this point on what the military otherwise "should" be doing?

Start some rallies or something a bit more real than an anonymous post on the internet and I will probably have a bit more respect for you.

Well you're right, what I do is my business- and it isn't going to end at an anonymous internet post. But I am not the fool to broadcast my intentions on the internet either.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Nice to know I am not alone in my sentiments. This vet tells of the brutality in Iraq, all the AWOL soldiers in the USA and Canada, and how 9/11 was a lie to get us there. His appeal for people to help him help these AWOL soldiers is heartbreaking. I wish I could. I just wish I could.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
TrueAmerican.
It takes great courage to come out and speak the truth. I have great admiration for you and people like you. Americans can one day stand proud again and lead the world if more people follow your lead.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Conscience
TrueAmerican.
It takes great courage to come out and speak the truth. I have great admiration for you and people like you. Americans can one day stand proud again and lead the world if more people follow your lead.

Thank you very much, my friend. Will add you to my friends list!

I am amazed more people aren't commenting on the excellent videos above. They are truly must see videos for anyone calling themselves an American, who believes in our constitution. Of course to those on the inside of this ring, those videos are poison, destroying their little fantasy world.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thank you very much, my friend. Will add you to my friends list!

I am amazed more people aren't commenting on the excellent videos above. They are truly must see videos for anyone calling themselves an American, who believes in our constitution. Of course to those on the inside of this ring, those videos are poison, destroying their little fantasy world.

I am honored.

The CIA and the black ops are a blight on humanity. You can't be sure now that any terrorist actions are not attributed to them in one form or another. 9/11 for example.

Case in point, when they were caught red handed trying to stage a terrorist attack in the Phillipines in 2002. The agent Michael Meiring accidentally blew his own legs off while constructing the bomb. Of course he was operating under cover. The whole idea was to blame it on Al Queda and justify US military moving in and forging an alliance with the Philippine military. The silence of the western media on this was deafening.

Can you be sure now that the Bali bombing was just the work of islamic fanatics. Isn't it possible, that similar to the Phillippine case, there is a shadowy agent provocateur in the background? The same can be said of the terrorist bombing of Marriot hotel in Jakarta or Pakistan for that matter.

US media, completely infiltrated by CIA, works in tandem with these scums of the earth. You can be sure Americans are kept in the dark about a lot of things. Thank goodness for the internet.

The sad part about all these is that the billions wasted over the decades could have been put to good use. Like free health service, better social programs, and eradicating poverty at home and in 3rd world countries.

Instead, they wage clandestine wars, assasinations, tortures, propping up or installing dictators of the worst kind in impoverished countries, that resulted in the deaths of millions, and ensuring lasting hatred for Americans world wide. What a waste!!

If there is ever something like the ultimate in evil, than surely they must wear the crown.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Conscience
The sad part about all these is that the billions wasted over the decades could have been put to good use. Like free health service, better social programs, and eradicating poverty at home and in 3rd world countries.

Instead, they wage clandestine wars, assasinations, tortures, propping up or installing dictators of the worst kind in impoverished countries, that resulted in the deaths of millions, and ensuring lasting hatred for Americans world wide. What a waste!!

Not only is it a waste, they are crimes punishable by death to the perpetrators, and they need to be prosecuted. They cut a bloody path through the heart of every ethical, non-evil American that is living today.

I don't buy arbitrary arguments that "these intelligence actions are just the way the world works today. They are acceptable." They are not acceptable. Not to me, my mother, my father, my grandmother, grandfather, and theirs.

I try to envision my kind grandmother at the helm of the CIA ordering the covert overthrow of the Guatemalan government for example, knowing that many innocent people were going to die needless, painful deaths. She would have immediately said no and fired her entire staff for even suggesting such an action.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wrong thread. Please delete.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by Hazelnut]

top topics

join