It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You dont think the Patriot Act can affect you? Guess Again..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here is proof positive the affects of the Patriot Act and its affects on us citizens. This video is a wake up call to what many of us have preached here for a long time now. This is really scary stuff here and brings things back to reality.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

sorry if it didn't work

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is the 3rd thread on the subject.

To add-

Do you really think that the 16 year old kid decorates his room with American flags?

His mom did a good job decorating for the camera.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
jd140 you've got like no reasons to say se decorated his room. Talk about misinformation, jeez...

I find it interesting that they would use the patriot act for a minor... Doesn't seem right. Even if he did make the threat the kid is 16. They've been reading American Pastoral a little too closely, lol.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Don't worry ghost, people will stop laughing when they get their doors kicked in at 3 oclock in the morning and get hauled off to who knows where! The first ones for pickup will be people like us who are on blogs like ATS and other conspiracy sites. The feds are already making a data base on sites we frequent, books and videos we buy, etc, and when the time comes, they'll begin the roundup.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihniwid
jd140 you've got like no reasons to say se decorated his room. Talk about misinformation, jeez...

I find it interesting that they would use the patriot act for a minor... Doesn't seem right. Even if he did make the threat the kid is 16. They've been reading American Pastoral a little too closely, lol.

I'm going to have to as you to clarify what you was saying to me.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just don't understand.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The thing with jd........whatever.................

The thing that matters, is that I really don't care if this kid, yes kid, did call in bomb threats. His and his families due rights are gone.

This just makes me sick.................

It's time to push for an end to the Act that should have had an expiration date of two years at the most.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
Mom says Patriot Act stripped son of due process

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join