It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If: Conspiracy of the Secret Service

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Just throwing something out there.

What if a large percentage of secret service men were employees of the Israeli Lobby or Bankers?

Thoughts?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Then they would be getting two paychecks. One from the Secret Service and one from Israel or Lobbyists. What is your point my friend?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Well that would further solidify the president being just a puppet

Imagine that the people paid to protect you 24/7 are actually the ones just keeping an eye on your 24/7.

The president wouldn't be able to do anything

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Oh yeah I see your point. Well then that would kind of making being President not very much fun, now wouldnt it?

What happened did you get disillusioned by your vote for Obama?

[edit on 4-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I guess you haven't noticed me screaming to everyone to Vote 3rd Party during the elections here on ATS.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

No I havent. Sorry I didnt mean to offend. I was just trying to understand what made you think that the Secret Service is handling the president for another group of people.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
no offense taken

It came after reading an article about israeli lobbyists and me thinking why do they have the U.S. in a neck hold like that without opposition for so many years.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well I can say that I know someone that used to protect President Clinton and he is a good and honerable man. I doubt you could buy him off if you tried.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I always held the Secret Service higher than the rest of the services ... but as so many things I hold dear... the SS has proven to me they are not as honorable as I once thought.
remember when the 911 truther was beaten up by a thug ... and they released that bogus news article and ... we had it all on tape....
a
and then you know that was Bush jr. told SS if any of those 911truthers harass his wife and daughters make em pay.... well, in my book that means they are part of the problem not the solution.

So until further Notice... the SS is not working for America. and needs to be re missioned.

In researching JFK, I can clearly see the SS were called off of the Limo.
So, they are guilty of Murder, so who can trust them any longer....

[edit on 4-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
every alphabet agency has it's double and triple agents.

no one would be successful if they didn't, it's all part of the job.

stealing and keeping secrets is big business.

top topics

join