It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my thoughts on ufo/aliens disclosure horror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

And the ET's might not be as humble/clean as we would expect,,,

You've hit the nail on the head.

Many people assume that because a civilization is advanced that they "have all the answers" both technology and spiritually wise. Not necessarily so.

Each civilization develops at their own pace and some sacrifice their spiritual/moral advancement for the technology.

Now think of this, if just 1% of the millions and it is up to the millions of fellow humans that claim to have been abducted are true, the torture, the probing, the disrepect, the raping the pillaging of DNA - is true, at least the greys we are speaking of in regard to abductions, have no regard for us, our feelings our very soul. They look at us much like we look at lab rats, a thing to suit their purpose (experiments) increase their knowledge base or worse DNA Collection.

Personally I have a bad gut feeling on this one subject. The greys are not our friends, they are not "us" in the future. They are predators and maybe underlings working for a unforseen bigger predator.

What did the white man do to the American Indians when he landed on the shores of North America. (and he had only a couple hundred years of technology advancement). The white man conquerored and assimilated the American Indian. Most American Indians do not know their own tribal language nor history any more. Such a waste, such a loss of our humanist history.

Bigger, smarter things consume and assimilate little dumber things.

Sorry but that is the universal law of any organisms survival as told to me by my doctor.

We humans MUST become smarter, must fight this tyranny must not allow our humanity to be assimilated and consumed.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend

Im sure we are considered very violent/unpedictable...

Amy don't forget ungrateful, forgetful, hostile, arrogant, and useless. What have we done with this planet that is so great?

UFOs are viewed on a day to day basis imo, it's the Aliens that I'm having trouble deceiphering from the general populous.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Exoviewer

'They' revealed themselves (or rather their ship/presence) to me on the 4th of July two years ago when they flew over my house while I was alone outside, hours after the fireworks had died down. A few weeks earlier I psychically experienced some interesting and personal things (I 'sought' them out and got more than mental answers). Well, I still questioned my experiences, whether they were real or not, and I got my answer on Independence day... go figure. Disclosure on a personal level.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Very interesting post......can you point me in the right direction for more info regarding the Stargate/Iraq topic. Thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Hi Amyfriend, this topic has come up alot in the threads of past....but it is always fun to see/read all the posts. I for one don't know, will we ever know, if disclosure will come? I only know that I have witnessed some very weird things in my life and ufo's are on that list. So, for me disclosure in itself is not the issue for me.....it's confirmation that what I've seen and what I feel to be true are once and for all confirmed.

I don't claim to have any answers or know any secrets, but my gut feeling is that we are just an experiment of thousands of years past....and they just come by every so often to check up on us.
Just thought I'd add to the craziness of this awesome topic....Thanks!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join