It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my thoughts on ufo/aliens disclosure horror

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
HI everyone,, I enjoy reading here and the updates and other veiws/opinions..

I beleive they have visited this planet for many many years.
I personally dont think there here to show us the way or save us from ourselves,,nor want to be our friends,,
personally I find them frightning,,but Im sure they think the same towards us.
Im sure we are considered very violent/unpedictable...

I seen the FDR battleship ufo documentary and its frightning.
These are top solid accounts.

I really dont know what to say to skeptics,,,I guess they'd have to see it first hand??

I seen a ufo when I was 9 with my uncle and we were 300 feet away from it while it just hoverd above the corn field for 3 minutes.
it was about 75 feet in height and the side lenght was 300 feet maybe more .
The horses didnt come out of the barn also for 3 days after that.
maybe it was a miltary and maybe it wasnt,,
it shot up so fast in a couple seconds it looked like it went out of the atmosphere..
One thing also for those who say all UFO's are military aircraft,,,thats not the case,,theres man accounts during the 1930's and 1940's,,,

I know they are real but I sure dont want to see 1 face to face,,

Thing is with disclosure we want the truth but how many would actually want to be face to face with one.
also Im not sure how the religous institutions would handle this,,,I beleive each one would come up their interpatation of them,,,some "heaven's gate cults" as well,,,
The media would be 24/7 talk about aliens for ever,,talk show hosts,,,the list goes on,,,,

The big questions would be "what are they doing here",,they obvious have reighn here,,any air space they wish to zoom around in at will,,,cattle mutalations,,,there unnopsed here,,,their own set of rules,,,
So I cant see the govt actally coming out and really saying much on their existance,,if they were honest about it all they could say that we are being visited by ET's and thir not really sure what there doing.,
and if they showed a glamor shot on what they look like would scare alot of people..

I personally want disclosure but to me its like your driving and there a orrible accident up ahead on the road,,,you dont want to see it but you slow down to look anyways,,,

well,,if it was full 100% discloser from the presidents of a few countries it probly would turn into a mess...

well,,I think I said enuff,,,,,pardon any typo's...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hmmm This is something I have been thinking a lot about lately, what with all these threads about disclosure.

Suppose we are all living in some kind of cosmic "Truman Show" and the PTB had discovered this awful truth, how the hell could that be disclosed?

A complete breakdown of society would no doubt ensue - If this were true I'm not sure I would even want to know!!

Maybe ignorance is bliss.......

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't think it's human nature to live happily in ignorance. Not when we catch wind of something. To not know is torture!

As far as being afraid goes, I'm far better able to mentally brace myself for a road accident if I'm forewarned of it. The shock of running into a grisly scene unexpectedly is far more likely to upset me. Forewarned is forearmed.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Avoiding the shock of disclosure, both individually and at a societal level, is purely a function of having an accurate cosmic perspective. The primary falseness inhibiting people's ability to form such a perspective, in order of importance, is as follows:

1) Identifying man as his body.
-If we cannot accurately identify what we are, we cannot truthfully answer subsequent questions of who, why, how, and where.
2) Identifying extra-extraterrestrial entities as their bodies.
-By misidentifying the extra-terrestrials we are misunderstanding key differences, and lack of differences.
3) Misunderstanding the true history of this planet.
-Without recognizing Earth's place in this galaxy and in the vast physical universe it cannot be accurately determined what kind of game we are involved in.

Incidentally, these are all steps required to advance as a species in this century and beyond, beginning with developing a much higher level of ethics.

I hope you all find this beneficial and will take the time to understand all its implications even if its at variance with your own preconceptions.

Truthfully,
Shane

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
its would be interesting to see how/if the govt's disclose the truth??

I posted a reply on this on another thread,,,,

But the discloser truth would be such as "we dont know who/what they are but we are being visted,,(we do have some peices of craft/bodies maybey??),,,this would open up to many doors and create a media mess without any facts besides we are being visited...

top it off with its probly a couple different alien races as well,,,

theres 1000's of ufo sightings daily,,,98% can be explained but that would leave us dozens of visitations a day,,,,

now theres that ultimatum by Basset for disclosure by the 31st,,,
Hasnt this been done b4??
Sounds to me like he's playing a silly poker game with no cards on the table to FORCE the govt for full disclosure..

We got awsome reports from credible accts of UFO's but need more grit to make a ultimatum to the prez/govt....

I personally think many of us could handle the truth but there would be millions who couldnt...

others say they want to help us and our planet,,,,
I dont buy this in the least,,,,
disclosure could make these wishmakers create new religions on this if they throw this hype in..
Millions would be hoping the aliens stop the wars,,clean up our ozone,,,quit smoking,,,,
There not here to spoon feed us not 1 bit!!,,,we got to learn and evolve and teach ourselves by mistake ater mistake...
I highly doubt man will ever get it right...

And they can crash and die as well,,,and probly have fist fights in outrspace...
and likely as well there'd be other alien races way more advanced than themselves.

its a real pickle either way on disclosure....but discloser would create more havic than do us any good at all...

sorry on my typo's,,,lol,,,

huggs everyone,,,i said enuff for the hour at least...

Ya know,,,if they tuned into some o our tv/movies we create they'd think we are nutts....(lol)....

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randolrs1
Avoiding the shock of disclosure, both individually and at a societal level, is purely a function of having an accurate cosmic perspective. The primary falseness inhibiting people's ability to form such a perspective, in order of importance, is as follows:

1) Identifying man as his body.
-If we cannot accurately identify what we are, we cannot truthfully answer subsequent questions of who, why, how, and where.
2) Identifying extra-extraterrestrial entities as their bodies.
-By misidentifying the extra-terrestrials we are misunderstanding key differences, and lack of differences.
3) Misunderstanding the true history of this planet.
-Without recognizing Earth's place in this galaxy and in the vast physical universe it cannot be accurately determined what kind of game we are involved in.

Incidentally, these are all steps required to advance as a species in this century and beyond, beginning with developing a much higher level of ethics.

I hope you all find this beneficial and will take the time to understand all its implications even if its at variance with your own preconceptions.

Truthfully,
Shane

interesting point Shane...

I kinda understand what you say i think...

A simple example might be if an alien was walking in Ireland it might be identifide as a leprachan,demon or alien....

to get man to higher levels to understand/identify oneself may take hundreds if not 1000's of years more,,,

And the ET's might not be as humble/clean as we would expect,,,

huggs

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I personally do not subscribe to the complete meltdown of society if disclosure were to take place. This prediction comes from a report written in the 60s by the Brookings Institute. That was over 40 years ago. The same timeframe when people were paranoid of their neighbor or friends being communist. We’re way past that now. So I wonder what a report written today would suggest? I think most of the world’s population today already believes.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
I personally do not subscribe to the complete meltdown of society if disclosure were to take place. This prediction comes from a report written in the 60s by the Brookings Institute. That was over 40 years ago. The same timeframe when people were paranoid of their neighbor or friends being communist. We’re way past that now. So I wonder what a report written today would suggest? I think most of the world’s population today already believes.

good point ratcals,,,!!

I guess each individual would interpet their own opinion on what/who they are...

I hate to sound like a parrot,,,lol,,,
the disclosure would that we are being visited daily by them,,,,
they have their own agenda and their own rules,,,,

one also have to take into account the abductions,,,,im sure 99% are explainable somehow and not real,,,but that would leave still a number of them,,,

I also think 99% of ufo sightings arent reported,,,its more confusing now that Im sure we have some very high tech stuff thats 20-30+ years ahead of us that we are testing,,,
Ibet we have drones that are very very fast and so manurverable that missles would have a hard time locking on them,,,especially if they zig zag and go up and down several miles at a time in seconds....
(dont want to float to off topic,,,lol)

just woder how I myself and others would feel if the ET's do abduct and do experiments,,,or if their cloning us somehow to experiment on,,,
to me its like their no better than us,,,,

I know its 99.999% that it wont happen to a person but throws up a major red flag,,,,,,very disturbing,,,,they answer to themselves....

and what gets/irks me is some think they are here to help us,,,,????
that would not be in mans best favor,,,,

we jut dont dont know what/who and their agenda in what with we are dealing with,,,,,and it could be several different types of aliens as well,,,,

i agree on not being total melt down but the miss conception on who/what they are would create more questions and confusion,,,,

Im sure there have been some very disturbing cases on close encounters,,,,

it comes down to we are at their whim,,,but others note that they havnt done any harm????
who knows,,,,????????

we will never know the truth unless they(ET'S) disclose it,,,and still be in question,,,

ya know,,,if all mankind wasnt so un-predictable/violent/and kinder and all worked as a whole we'd be past mars and the possibilties would be un-imaginable...

but note that what makes us so unique,,tuff,,,,on who we are...
and havin everyone the same religion,culture,color would not stop the violence in the least,,,,,

sorry to float off topic,,,,,lol,,,,

huggs everyone,,,
pardon my typos.....,

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randolrs1

I don't generally respond with "ata boys!" or "right on!" but your post is so incredibly succinct! I'll break my rule to say kudos to you for nailing it on the head, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I will offer you a different point of view on aliens/ sightings of space ships.

I always wondered why: If we are supposed to have this world wide radar and satelitte protection: NORAD, the soviets have theirs, etc. And when many see UFO's there is NO military action to check out these sightings. and many times there is nothing on the radars of local airports.

So, this is something I have thought about.. and would explain maybe.. how the Mayan society disappeared.
There has been some talk in past about different time dimensions at the same time.

SO what if these UFO's are from a different dimension and either due to vibrations or their speed, they pass into or thru our dimension. Why we can see them and they are just sitting there, and then gone in 1- 10 seconds. Maybe they have the technology to be able to go from one dimension to another.. basically time travelers.

And that being said.. they can not interfere with our dimension as it will directly effect theirs in the future or past.. depending on how you look at things.
Do i have proof? no. But there is a large speculation as to why the mayan calender stops at 2012. And I have had thoughts as that is when they will re appear on earth. it is more than just a coincedence that there are pyramids in egypt, mexico, central america and south america. and india.

just a thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

It's great to see new members who have given much thought to, and taken a balanced approach to the UFO phenomena. Well done amyfriend!

IMHO, when/if disclosure comes, I don't think it will take the form that many imagine or would hope. Some say disclosure is happening as we speak, being drip fed through all forms of media, MSM, Hollywood etc.

Personally I don't know what to think. I'll just deal with it which ever way it comes.

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zeineguy48

Personally, I think that is exactly what is going on. And I think it's been going on since the dawn of human consciousness.

The puzzle is so convoluted, spanning throughout our history, including the disappearance of ancient civilizations. Food for thought... I remember my Highschool Latin teacher discussing the mysterious disappearance of the Etruscans. Could this be a possible reason? Also, consider the collapse of the ancient Egyptian civilization, and through their symbolism the actual knowledge they may have possessed, which was taken by the Greeks, then taken by the Romans, so on and so on? Etc. Etc. Honestly, I really think as a civilization reaches it's last stage of development (4th) it is ultimately faced with the prospect of either advancing, or devolving/desolving (most of which have devolved/dissolved).

We, the human race, are in an interesting position in this epoch. Generally speaking, we share our knowledge with each other and our fates are interdependent across the globe, on a scale like no other in our known history. If one should fall, then most likely all would fall, in due time. The other side of the coin is, at some level that knowledge will move on to other generations to come (cross culturally speaking, and assuming the human race survives what ever phase might come next.)

So, the real question to ask is... Should we expect 'disclosure' to be on a more personal level? When you consider the major variables, it seems counter intuitive, but it is the most efficient and the most probable way it will happen. A right of passage, so to speak...

If and when it comes, can you or will you be ready to make that personal journey?

BTW, I really don't buy into the end of the world Mayan thing. I think the Mayan calendar is... much different than what is being spewed forth. I really think it's being misinterpreted. It is more secular than what is commonly believed, and does hold clues to our next possible stage of advancement. I prefer to study the Egyptians, because hey left such great artwork detailing how to do 'it'.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I personally believe full disclosure won't come until something really radical and undeniable happens (such as a UFO crashing through buildings or whatever in a major metropolitan area with thousands of eyewitness and camera footage). Until then, why would the government or whoever disclose them...? Obviously they are way more advanced and have probably known about us for quite some time. What if they could say that Jesus was really just a magician? Or disprove any other religion? That would send the world in uphieval and make so many problems, which is why I believe they are being kept from us. But at the same time... I would like to see the beginning of time explained and where they came from.. so touche..

[edit on 14-6-2009 by The Nacum]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If disclosure does happen it will only be enough info to verify what we already know. They are not going to go into great details of what Black Ops they have going with the ET's and what technology they have gotten from the visitors. Remember, some technology they have gotten from UFO's they won't want us to know about. Cause then their enemies will know too. Info will be on a need to know basis. And as far as the US is concerned the world doesn't need to know!!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
disclosure? we aren't get any disclosure because no president of any country has come forward and said: we are being visited by beings not of this earth and they are here this very moment. their intentions towards the human race are unknown to us.

all we are getting is some info and analysis on the phenomena not confirmation. well for me disclosure without official confirmation is bull***

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The 4th of July would be a symbolic date they chose to disclose......probably.....maybe.....hypothetically.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Exoviewer]

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Exoviewer]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Very good post. Starred & Flagged.

Disclosure isn't going to be the end of it, if and when it happens.

My feelings are disclosure will be on "their terms" so it won't "just happen" it will take place when "they" have the full advantage.

Bigger smarter things eat littler dumber things that is the law of the jungle and probably the universe.

Read Willaim Bramley's The God's of Eden and any of David Icke's books.

We're talking maybe not only an alien presence but the possibility of other dimensional beings as well.

Once disclosure takes place and all the cards are laid out on the table the time of dancing will be over and whoever has the highest hand (technology) wins.

It's my belief that we are talking about not only one "alien species" but maybe many and that "they" have always been here, some have possibly even helped to shape our DNA.

I don't think anyone who is sneaky, underhanded and secretive has our best interest at heart.

How will this affect humanity?

Read The Threat by David Jacobs.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by azurecara

As far as being afraid goes, I'm far better able to mentally brace myself for a road accident if I'm forewarned of it. The shock of running into a grisly scene unexpectedly is far more likely to upset me. Forewarned is forearmed.

This is true, forewarned is forearmed.

I think people on ATS tend to be better educated and more open minded than the general population so maybe we will be forewarned.

Don't think Disclosure is going to be a good thing though, it's going to be orchestrated and not to humanity's advantage.

Good Post!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zeineguy48

David Icke talks about this very thing you wrote about.

We humans with our five/six senses are very limited as to what we can physically "catch" that doesn't mean that there isn't more "out there" we humans with our limited three dimensional senses just can't catch everything out there.

Universes within universes and spaces within spaces it boggles the mind.

There is more "out there" then we can even fathom.

Stargates (one was suppose to be in Iraq) so ask yourself, why are we REALLY in Iraq?

Start researching that one. We're not in Iraq just for the oil. Our true Earth's History and a possible stargate are / were there.

All points of research that I have done keep coming back to one point and that one point is the alien presence and alien rule over our planet, Mother Earth.

"They" are here and have always been here right beside us.

Warfare in the past was in your face the strongest army wins.

Warfare in the future is a slow, steady methodological conquering by way of a covert vs overt invasion.

Read David Jacob's "The Threat".

[edit on 14-6-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If/when disclosure does take place, I don't see society completely falling apart or anything of that nature. I could see the planet basically stopping and saying "WOW!!!" for a day, and then going back to work/school as usual the next with something very COOL AND INTERESTING to talk about with co-workers/peers. Disclosure could be good, or it could be bad.....hard to say though, obviously none of us has all of the information or evidence needed to draw any hard conclusions at this point. We as a species are pretty tough though, I think most of us can take it without completely cracking up......Although it MAY test alot of people's beliefs, what makes us special is our ability to adapt. We can adapt to damn near anything emotionally and mentally.

Now if these beings meant to occupy this planet/enslave us, something of that nature.....well with the advanced technologies that they would likely have, wouldn't they have done it already?

All conjecture though

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join