It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destruction in 14 days?????

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

If Iran is an existential threat to Israel, then by logical extension Russia could be, too.

Israel has the "Samson Option" if they feel they are being overrun. When there was that little scuffle in Georgia during the last Olympics, and please correct me if I am wrong, didn't the Russians pull our some SS20 mobile rocket launchers to deter "precision guided munitions" from being used on their armored columns.

Supposedly, Faux news reported these SS20s where filled with pinata candy. I think maybe something else.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigC2012

Originally posted by The time lord

Psalm 83
Psalm 83 appears to describe an ongoing conflict between Israel and the Arabs that will climax in a final war in which Israel will win a decisive victory over the Arabs.
[edit on 4-5-2009 by The time lord]

I really hope that people can leave the bible and texts from 2000 years ago out of modern day politics. Is it not possible that people are following the bible, and not the bible following reality? I mean, the text was written first its not hard to get things to go to script?

I hope that modern USA and Israel can distance themselves from firebrand politics it only serves division and suffering and always pits one 'people' against another. Racism at its finest.

A Psalm is a song and is not meant for a command, but it is said that the Psalms hold some prophecies. The truth is that the people who don't believe fullfill prophecy and it is a warning or a mirror of the future in which is used as evidence against us when it does occur.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by munkey66

Yes, munkey, everything the US has done has turned to poop. Our second largest mistake was going to Europe in WWI.

Our largest mistake was going to Europe in WWII.

Being of blonde hair and blue eyes, I'd probably be a hell of a lot better off today dealing with Nazi Germany and its client states, than the overbearing, stuck-up, snot-nosed crap we have to put up with now.

Like little dogs, yapping and yapping at everything.

Priceless!!! I could not have said it better. Europe will still be yapping as they are once again overran by another hell bent leader. Except this time its not the fatherland they fight for, Its the Devil they will be following in the name of Islam.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso

Sorry if its already been posted, but

here is a link to the the video and the transcript of the video.

Thank you, makeitso!

But in this thread it is to late. They are at each other's throat already and I bet they will be in 11 days and even in 111 days. Somehow this subject opens doors to other dimensions, but not to the neighbour's heart.

Peace to all!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Skywatcher, you must keep this opinion to yourself. The Europeans have no idea that this is what they face, and there's no use in upsetting their delicate intelligensia sensitivities.

They'll figure it out by themselves, and likely, pretty soon.

Of course, unarmed, it's going to be one hell of a show!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Would you rather see Israel wait for Iran to test a nuke that they could have a duplicate warhead of sitting on top of a Shihab in a well protected silo? Israel would then have to use ICBMs instead of conventional air strikes. Iran given the chance will attack Israel and already has via Hammas and Hesbola. Should Israel wait for a nuclear truck bomb to be drove to their border? Israel would then hit every Arab country around them with nukes that could have done it. Would that be better?

Israel needs to remove the threat from Iran. Everyone knows this. Russia and Syria will be taught a very good lesson if they take Iran's side and try to retaliate. Prophecy says so.

God bless Israel and America.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am sorry I got tyhe days mixed up.

It is to occur between now and may 14th.

It was to be within 11days from the date of the news article.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Hmmm... well I know where you plant your loyalties. Why should Israel protect itself? Why should they even be allowed to live? This attack would be one of an aggressor, not a victim. That being said if Iran does launch, it will shortly be the victim. If they wanted peace there would be peace, but that is not there objective, it is subjugation to their religion under the caliphate. I would not stand at Hitlers side and so I can not stand at Irans.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Actually he said it at Columbia University in New York in English as well on September 25th 2007. That time he did the translating not a Israeli newspaper. I do not think his views are much in question in regards to Israel. Hey, if he did not say these kinds of things maybe the world would not be so upset with the idea of them having nukes.

What I do not understand is why they would want to attack Israel militarily when there diplomatic efforts though the UN and International(farce) Criminal Court in the Hauge. If they do attack then they discredit all of their attempts to date.

I would love to have a Iranian country that is not threatening to wipe other countries off the map, supplying weapons, money, and direction to wars all over the middle east. However that is not the reality of the situation. If they would be peaceful I think they would receive the same.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Lets use a little lateral thinking here.
If Iran wanted to destroy Israel with nukes, don't you think that they could have purchased one from the crumbling soviet union, plenty of deals could have been on the table, an oil for weapons program perhaps?

This is only scare mongering and trying to paint Iran as being evil and wanting to destroy Israel, how is arming Hamas with bottle rockets trying to destroy Israel?
If they where hell bent on destroying Israel you would possibly have seen all sorts of attacks ranging from suicide bombers to viral contamination.

This is being set up before us by more powerful people than the goverments.

This is all staged for our benefit, the outcome is already known, just as WWI and WWII had the desired outcome.

It really doesn't matter who thinks who is right or wrong, it doeasn't matter, we are being played like a cheap fiddle and we fall for it every time.
If there is a fight, expect millions to die, and not Just Israeli and Iranians, but westerners, asians and Europeans will all die, and all for what?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cliffjumper68

Opps , My Face is red..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Very well put,but here there is a field of allies with nukes. Who ever pulls the cork will start a huge mess off. Israel loaded a nuke in 73 ready as an option to use. I do not think they are the kind to blink. 100 Jericho's is enough to pause any sane country even ours. That is enough to end civilization. So I hope this all to do about nothin. Don't poke the armed little guy.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

All these people who promote these wars make good money doing it. Where's my check?

Oh, I get it now. I get to wave my little made in China, American flag.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
I am sorry I got tyhe days mixed up.

It is to occur between now and may 14th.
It was to be within 11days from the date of the news article.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

No.
That is not correct.

The Iranian General said nothing about any date.

Here is what he said:

If we are subjected to any attack by Israel, I do not think we will need more than 11 days to wipe Israel out of existence.

Not in 11 days we will...

You can see this by viewing the video or reading the transcript

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Very nice correction my friend

But it will be lost in translation

Blind faith is well.....blind

The pro israel side will choose to ignore this

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BigC2012

relevantism?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Blind faith is well.....blind

As you and your anti Israeli friends here have proven time and time again. Thank you for showing yourselves for what you are.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

My friend , I made no deceptive remarks towards my feelings on

the middle east.

A little research is all it takes

A little common sense

A little decency

Im not Pro-Iran .....dont get that wrong

Im not a friend of Israel

[edit on 4-5-2009 by Seany]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Iran questions wisdom behind new US threats

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hassan Qashqavi has questioned the wisdom behind a US Congress initiative to choke off gasoline supplies to the oil-rich country.

Despite claims of seeking a new beginning with Iran, the US government has threatened the Tehran government with further unilateral sanctions should potential negotiations over the country's disputed nuclear program fail.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I am not anti Israeli. But I'm sorry, nothing for nothing friend. I would gladly support such a war, so again, "Where's my check?" What do I get out of it.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join