It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John K. Hutchison a proven fraud?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JOHNKHUTCHISON

I do not know what you are talking about? I have removed nothing.

BTW, why is the video you linked a video of the computer screen with the same video playing? And why is it conveniently focusing in and out and avoiding the upper left corner?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JOHNKHUTCHISON

Let's wait for the peer-reviewed paper before congratulating anyone, ok?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow...this is weird, John joins up today, makes some posts, even makes an introduction post in the introductions forum, and it gets 5 coments and is deleted.
So, maybe he is being cyber stalked...what's up with that. His profile says he made two threads, but they do not show up...whats up with that...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JOHNKHUTCHISON
reply to post by evil incarnate

just silly folks with no information at all www.ireport.com... hutchison effect duplicated at york enjoy
join me at johnkhutchison2008 you tube channel

Wow a link and a promotion??? Hmmmm. How sincere does that seem? Come look at what I claim to completely prove me and then dont forget to tune in weekdays, kids!

Sorry but I expect slightly better from someone with such revolutionary knowledge.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
Wow...this is weird, John joins up today, makes some posts, even makes an introduction post in the introductions forum, and it gets 5 coments and is deleted.
So, maybe he is being cyber stalked...what's up with that. His profile says he made two threads, but they do not show up...whats up with that...

Don't worry. They are planning to honor him on ATS but not sure how just yet. They already gave the HOAX pic to Billy Meiers so there is some debate going on. Just be patient.

The valuable research into plastic UFOs on a string being pulled up and down and trick photography will go on! I personally guarantee that.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I am convinced that if you put up a youtube video of you saying that you could start fires with your mind and then showed a fire starting and you looking like you are concentrating really hard like half the people on ATS would believe you. Then pretty soon they would start saying they could start fires with their mind, and if they couldnt they would say it was because the Reptillians and the NWO blocked their powers. But maybe I am just a cynic.

Sigh. The reason I only really post here when I am sick and kind of stuck here. You pretty much summed up so many of the posters I have seen here so brilliantly, I could have never said it any better myself.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienMike
If John has been proven a fraud it should be simple for you to provide a link with the proof right?

Right???

So far I haven't seen proof just accusations...period.

What did you expect? Proof that doesn't exist is hard to find.

Here's the video he was trying to post.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Has anyone seen Jupy921's Youtube videos on the Hutchison Effect?

Or this:

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Gojira]

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Gojira]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
whose john hutchinson and why is he a phony?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
whose john hutchinson and why is he a phony?

Why don't you actually read the post in this thread?

Everyone else-

You all have it backwards. We are talking science right? Well, in science the burden of proof is on the scientist. So in this case the burden of proof is on Hutchinson. If he cannot duplicate his experiment, has no notes and has no way of reproducing or explaining what he did before then it does not matter if it was real or not. The net gain is still zero. Zero knowldege gained. Zero insight.

Those other scientist who may have a theory that explains away the need for dark matter, they offer observations and explainations and possibly predictions. I have never read anything by a cosmologist discussing dark matter with near the certainty that some of you are defending Hutchison. Because thats not how science works.

And the whole "Is everyman who has ever told a lie a fraud?" argument is silly. No one is saying that. They are saying that he cannot produce any scientifically valid proof and has a video where a string and a small saucer appear to move in unision. And the string is connected to the saucer. I think that even if you believe in Hutchison's work you have to admit that a reasonable person could also interpet it as the saucer being moved by the string and not an exotic unexplainable phenomena. You should be able to understand how it would seem more plausable that the string is moving the saucer and not antigravity.

Anyway, he has not met the burden of proof by any stretch of the imagination. Not scientifically. If just feel like believing in the Hutchison effect, go for it. Just acknowledge thats its a leap of faith and not treat everyone else like they are stupid for doubting.

The prevailing thought on this forum seems to be that scientist are the enemy and are cold, selfish popus bastards that refuse to acknowledge the little man. Honestly it seems more like an inferiority complex on part of the pseudo science crowd than any observable behavior from the science community. I'm sure some indviduals are like that but I think that if any of those scienctist thought this guy was on to something they would work with him in a heartbeat. You gotta love the cutting edge if you are going to make a name for yourself in science and every scientist knows that anyone who discovers antigravity is going to get an automatic Noble prize and their name right up there next to Einstein. It would be called the Hutchison-???????? effect.

You think those other scientist would be in the news if their discovery was that that galaxy looked just fine and was an ideal example of the dark matter cosmological model? You don't think other scientist are exited about that challange to the current model? New knowledge? New ideas? Thats what they live for. Thats they whole point of spending all those years doing math and writing papers, so that when you are done you get to be on the cutting edge of the new ideas.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by garritynet]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen this?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
John's on craigslist lookin for a date:

vancouver.en.craigslist.ca...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Saw the complete video that this clip is from. He very CLEARLY states and shows before-hand that he's going to suspend it by a string. He points the string out!

What he was using the string for was to pick it up off the surface to see if there were any slight forces which would move it laterally.

I went from intrigued > slight believer > disappointed > back to intrigued after seeing the whole video.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sstark

He did it for the chicks, LOL!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Gojira]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds

Saw the complete video that this clip is from. He very CLEARLY states and shows before-hand that he's going to suspend it by a string. He points the string out!

What he was using the string for was to pick it up off the surface to see if there were any slight forces which would move it laterally.

I went from intrigued > slight believer > disappointed > back to intrigued after seeing the whole video.

OK, I would like to be intrigued then. Maybe I have not seen the whole video then but it seems like it is going to take more than what you explained to overcome the mountain of videos that are all so easy to recreate and prove nothing.

Is it really crazy to remain in total disbelief of someone who can not replicate any results for independant verification? I think it is a sad state of affairs to even give a moment of consideration to the kind of tricks that can only be done on the other side of the curtain.

Intrigue me. Can you link to this whole video you speak of or at least offer a beter explanation than that one?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Tim Ventura here, from www.americanantigravity.com... - I know John Hutchison pretty well, have visited his apartment in New Westminster BC, and interviewed him several times.

I've gone on the record several times as stating that Hutchison is FOR REAL, and the Hutchison Effect is everything that it's said (and probably a lot more).

Let me refer you to a couple of Photo galleries: in this first one, I have 70 high-res photos of brass, copper, and aluminum samples that have been turned to jelly with the Hutchison Effect (link below). picasaweb.google.com...

I've studied these samples and found no evidence of tampering, heat-treatment, or anything else fishy - and I did notice that the grain of the metals has been changed from exposure to the effect (at room temperature). Dr. George Hathaway did a spectrographic-analysis on several of these samples, and I have photos of his results online at well:
picasaweb.google.com...

Also, back in 2005 I took a number of colleagues on a trip to his lab (including scientists, engineers, and a couple of enthusiasts), and we documented the entire visit:
picasaweb.google.com...

In my opinion, John's work has "fallen through the cracks" because nobody's quite sure what to do with it and the government is worried about working with him to turn into a circus event. In other words, he's very public and nobody wants the possible negative exposure if they can't reproduce the effect.

How does it work? I believe that part of the effect involves using dynamic excitation of valence electrons in the atoms of these metals to temporarily change their chemical properties. Valence (outermost) electrons determine how atoms stick together into molecules, right? Use radio-frequencies to excite those electrons, and all of a sudden you have completely different chemical properties for the material - and the clincher is that when the field is turned off, the molecular structure is all screwed up, which all of his samples seem to exhibit.

I can't explain the Antigravity effect, but I believe that it's a Unified Field Theory effect of some kind, and I personally think the effect is similar to the Nazi-Bell & the Philadelphia Experiment (although by coincidence - John himself has no relationship to either of those projects).

Thanks;

Tim Ventura
www.americanantigravity.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Tim Ventura was also a supporter of Rex Webb who is a known Antigravity faker. Here's a video (that was originally posted on American Antigravity) where someone reversed the footage revealing an obvious hoax:
www.youtube.com...
Curiously, the original video and Rex Webb's other material seems to have disappeared from the American Antigravity website.

We've also found a collection of videos debunking the Hutchison Effect called Hutchison Effect Exposed here:
www.youtube.com.../user/3D827D63D28A3D0E

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Boyd Bushman? You mean the guy who takes the coil and makes it levitate, and calls it anti-gravity, suggesting it has something to do with Aliens?! LMAO!!! I REALLY wish more people knew a bit about science. He's a conman too, that experiment that he does is nothing more than a Lenz Law experiment that dates back at least to the 20's. I saw the EXACT same experiment back in college....its the type of thing they show a first year physics student. Let me give you some info on how it works. First of all there is a big sheet of aluminum (copper works too) under the coil. Fluxed magnetic fields produce electrical eddies in the conductive medium of the aluminum. These eddies oppose the magnetic field of the fluxed coil (which itself is nothing more than a large electromagnet). He runs the thing off of AC, so the field is constantly fluxing (ie, moving, switching....AC means alternating) This little eddies or electrical currents in the aluminum which always opposes the original causing the thing to lift off. It could NEVER, EVER be used as a way to fly around town....that is unless you coated the entire town with a plate of aluminum!!!!! LMAO!!!! Him suggesting it could be used as a vehicle meant to travel anywhere other than on a track (Monorails basically use the technique here) is nothing more than him LYING.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Freezer

Boyd Bushman? You mean the guy who takes the coil and makes it levitate, and calls it anti-gravity, suggesting it has something to do with Aliens?! LMAO!!! I REALLY wish more people knew a bit about science. He's a conman too, that experiment that he does is nothing more than a Lenz Law experiment that dates back at least to the 20's. I saw the EXACT same experiment back in college....its the type of thing they show a first year physics student. Let me give you some info on how it works. First of all there is a big sheet of aluminum (copper works too) under the coil. Fluxed magnetic fields produce electrical eddies in the conductive medium of the aluminum. These eddies oppose the magnetic field of the fluxed coil (which itself is nothing more than a large electromagnet). He runs the thing off of AC, so the field is constantly fluxing (ie, moving, switching....AC means alternating) This little eddies or electrical currents in the aluminum which always opposes the original causing the thing to lift off. It could NEVER, EVER be used as a way to fly around town....that is unless you coated the entire town with a plate of aluminum!!!!! LMAO!!!! Him suggesting it could be used as a vehicle meant to travel anywhere other than on a track (Monorails basically use the technique here) is nothing more than him LYING.

Maybe you missed the message he was trying to convey. He never stated that the experiment was anti-gravity.. It was understanding what was really occurring within that experiment which led him to his discovery on how to achieve lift by the means of cancelling out gravity with opposing fields. Just like you said, the lenz law.. What is occurring there? Two opposing fields.. Now couple this with his other little leak of information about the opposing magnet drop at building 400. Why did the object with the opposing magnets fall slower, even though the weight was exactly the same? The secret lies in opposing fields and there interaction with gravity. As you might know, we can achieve a similar opposing field setup with coils.. Hmm... Now take 3 of those setups and what do you have.. Hmm.. Don't expect Boyd Bushman to just come out and say it, he is under secrecy orders and knows exactly what he can and can not say.. Lets just say, he hasn't said any of the good stuff, but what he has said is plenty to think about..

I posted the video on how he achieved lift by sound, and I don't think many people understood even that, as it didn't seem to interest people. That too was done with opposing fields, opposing sound waves that is..

edit on 30-4-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

No you misunderstood me, however it may have been a poor choice of words on my part. When I say opposing fields I don't mean two magnetic fields moving as one, I mean one magnetic field is PUSHING OFF of the other one...that is what causes the levitation. If you drop two magnets with opposing fields nothing will happen, despite what he claims. Go ahead and try the experiment yourself. Thats not what I am describing at all...let me try to explain it. The Eddy currents form little electromagnets which oppose the original magnet...this means that the EDDIES THEMSELVES PUSH THE ORIGINAL MAGNET UP....This is NO DIFFERENT than taking a magnet that is stabilized (so it doesn't flip over) and levitating it over another magnet which has an opposing magnetic field. No magic here...Simple physics. The fact that the original coil uses AC means it doesn't need to be stabilized since its magnetic field is constantly switching....it is this fluxing of the magnetic field which causes the eddies in the aluminum. You can not levitate one magnet (electro or normal) without the second magnet (again...normal or induced eddy currents becoming electromagnets) without one of the magnets being unmoving. Let me make it simpler...this is basically two opposing forces. a baseball being held up by a spring resting on another spring. If the springs were invisible, you would see something that looked just like magnetic levitation. Now throw the whole thing off of a building....will it float? No...of course not. Thats what Bushman is trying to get you to believe with his example. Opposing forces, be they magnetic, or physical springs do not defy gravity unless one of the forces is secured in place.

Let me give you another example...if you drop a strong rare earth magnet down a copper pipe it will seem to drop in slow motion. Why? because its movement is causing little eddies of current in the pipe, which themselves are causing an opposing field. But here is the thing that you are failing to grasp.....You can't drop the magnet AND the pipe and expect the whole thing to fall in slow motion!!!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join