It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here thinks the PTB can actually reduce our population in the real world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
With so much stuff written here about global population reduction, who here it is actually possible for these people to really do it in the real world.

I have heard people talk about 80-90% of humans they want to get rid of, but just having plans for it, does not mean they can actually have the brains or what ever to do what they want.

Personally i do not think, these people have the brain power or the true intelligence to actually play god in the extent that they want to reduce our population by 80-90%.

Who here thinks they can actually do this, not whether they want it. Do you think they can actually put a plan into effect and actually get the results they want?

Anyone....

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, why would "they" want to? If they exist as a cohesive allmighty global influential entity, then they NEED us underlings to consume, and provide boot fodder for their travels. I can't imagine any self-respecting "elite" actually having to stoop to doing the labor themSELVES.

I mean, really, how much power and money is enough?

For me and mine, it's enough when we can feed ourselves, and confidently account for at least a year's worth of continued food, as well as certain rudimentary comforts. It seems the older we get and the longer we're here on this teensy little island, the more primative and, well, basic m'Bride and I become.

I will soon have to learn to roast insects and make a sauce from them.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think it is possible, with the technology we have today and how we can manipulate almost anything (including ourselves and others!) im sure they have some population control plans in effect that we don't know about... whether or not it is working is debateable. lot's of weird diseases out there, lot's of fear, lot's of killing goin on around the world... im sure "their" population control plans fit in well with wars for profit and diseases for profit. Cause they know, and we know, and it would be stupid for us to believe otherwise, that the planet simply cannot comfortably house and raise 6.7 billion people and rising.

My biggest marker for pop. control is this "swine flu" but I won't be certain till I start to see some real numbers... which like all things, take time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I believe they can impose whatever they want on stupid (the majority of) people. It's too soon to start talking about it as a fiasco, but check the hot swine flu nowadays... is it really a LAME cover for all the juicy deals they're making right now? Is THAT EASY to divert attention today?
I don't think they have the power to do that, otherwise they would have done it already.
But there is no point in denying that the world is full of psychopathic individuals who don't give a damn about anything else than profit and saving their skins.
I also believe that they are not a "unit", but constantly warring among themselves, that's why they don't take cohesive action.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
they can kill off as many people as they want, however they want, whenever they want, they own and control almost everything already, and on top of that they have been doing it for years why would they stop? or how hard would it be to switch to a more massive amount?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sure they could if they wanted.
With care and patience, they could do it by improving lives and not killing anyone or forcefully preventing procreation.

Improve health, educate the women, provide birth control and abortion on demand and guarantee pensions for the elderly.

Educated women don't want many babies.
People with no old age pensions need children so someone will support them in their old age.
People living in poverty need to have a lot of children so some will survive to be adults.

It would be much cheaper to ensure there is food, jobs, healthcare and education for all than to wage war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't accept for a second that 'TPTB' have any intention of reducing the world population. It's a minority myth favored by internet denizens with misplaced imaginations and no evidence. Chemtrails, reptilians, illuminati, Georgia Guidestones? FEMA deathcamps and Hollywood whistleblowers? Morgellons and swine flu? NWO paranoia and niche websites?

All these ideas are so contrived and elaborate. They're like Bond villains that use such intricate schemes and long-winded speeches that Bond always wins

If TPTB wanted to reduce the population, why not start with poisoning the water table during the Indian monsoon season? Poisoning the water supplies of major population centers like Cairo, New York, Paris, Rio etc. Promote dissent between two nuclear powers like China and Russia...They could use a dirty bomb in one of their capital cities with planted evidence that implicates the other nation...stand back and watch them annihilate themselves.

They could use the WHO, IMF and the UN to withhold aid and support from famine-struck third world nations. Stand by while populations die from diseases like AIDS instead of supplying generic anti retroviral drugs. Step away from from war torn nations and genocides like Sudan, Rwanda, Somalia etc. Oh wait...they've kinda done that already

Cynicism on hold...The world population is growing by almost 200 000 per day. To reduce the population would require more than 200 000 per day dying or being killed. That's a pretty big task to even contemplate. The average daily death toll of the World Wars didn't see anything near such figures. Why would they want to?

Based on the amount of nuclear warheads littering the Earth's face (factor in the ones missing since the Cold War) and Man's propensity for misunderstanding his neighbor...TPTB could see our population reduced pretty sharpish
'In theory' the answer is yes, they could reduce the population in the real world.

In reality, there's no reason to believe that anyone intends or wants the population to be reduced. At least, not in the context of the conspiracy guys. Possible? Yes. Probable? Not at all. Why would 'they' want to?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You know, technically any one of us has the potential to end most of life on the planet in any given day. An odd mutation and virus could very well be the end of us all.

As far as the PTB goes, I think they are attempting to further their agenda, but it still requires a large part of the population to be active consumers for just a while longer.

And I think by population reduction, I think they mean a free populace. Slaves won't be counted into the population since they will be seen as property I figure.

We do however give them more credit than they deserve, yes they have massive ammounts of influence on every aspect of our society, yet they still have trouble getting the entire agenda across smoothly.

It's in our nature to resist comformity and control, they will never truly win this battle for our souls, we just have to keep putting up a fight.

~Keeper

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I was interested in what you said about the population growing by 200,000 a day.

Is it possible to get access to similar statistics for the number of deaths per day, and the cause of those deaths?

It might be interesting to gather the figures for say, the last ten years and see if the major cause of death has changed and how much difference the tsunamis, earthquakes, flu etc make to the overall numbers.

To go back to the OP - As for deliberate population reduction, if I were the PTB I don't think I'd be happy with just 'reducing the population'. There might be specific members of the population I'd want to get rid of.

I might look at over-populated areas, ill-educated people, nuisances etc and try to get those numbers down so there were only 'useful' people left, neatly spread out over the planet.

Taking out a few hundred or thousand here and there, seemingly at random with wars and disease doesn't seem 'efficient' enough, unless they are doing it that way so as not to arouse too much suspicion.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well I decided to combat population control this weekend. I went to a bar and picked up a few ladies and did my part to add to the population.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That whole argument never made sense to me. Just assume they are able to amass enough fortune to do all this research and find a way to do away with a bunch of us...and not one person along that entire line is willing to squeal? How do they accomplish this feat without destroying themselves in the process? And suppose they do get away with it and kill 80% or more of the population. Who will be left to do the grunt work? They still need to have a thriving population in order to survive in the style they are accustomed to: autos (need repair shops, tire & parts manufacturers, steel, oil riggers, gas stations, etc.), food (need farmers, food processors, truckers, refrigerators, etc.), doctors (need researchers, manufacturers of meds and equipment, nurses, etc.). I think you get the point. How are these fat cat pansies going to survive on their own? I can bet you good money that after such a horrific even took place, the survivors would hunt them down like dogs.

What makes more sense is that if a good portion of the population is done away with, it will be because of a rogue state. Or, perhaps a country such as China, who has decided it wants more space or it pissed of because we defaulted on our loans.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just to jump off the deep end here, what IF this swine flu is the first step to build a virus that lethaly targets specific phenotypes in a population? Is that why we've seen deaths in Mexico and not the rest of the world?

Again, just mindless speculation

Or is it?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Population reduction is part of the disinformation attack against the truth finders.
Planet X and it's darf red Sun is coming back into our orbit sometime between 2010 and 2015.
The government knows the future.
They know that this darf star will cause a pole shift on our planet.
The pole shift is expected to kill at least a third of the planet.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Who here thinks they can actually do this, not whether they want it. Do you think they can actually put a plan into effect and actually get the results they want?

They can do this, they want to, and they have a plan. It is called Codex Alimentarius and it goes into effect Dec 31st 2009! Codex will cause 3 Billion deaths.

This is part 1 of 5 follow the youtube link for the rest, or the 40 minute Google Video

Population control for money is the easiest way to describe the new Codex which is run by the U.S. and controlled by Big Pharma and the like to reduce the population to a sustainable 500 million - a reduction of approximately 93 percent. The FAO and WHO have the audacity to estimate that by the introduction of just the vitamin and mineral guideline alone, at a minimum 3 billion deaths (1 billion from starvation and another 2 billion from preventable and degenerative diseases of under nutrition, e.g., cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes) will result.

NaturalNews

Didn't you wonder why they are trying to outlaw organic farming right here in America?

Buckle your seat belt...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Hoya Berenike, as far I'm aware it would be difficult to break down the numbers to specific cause and locations.

Is it possible to get access to similar statistics for the number of deaths per day, and the cause of those deaths? It might be interesting to gather the figures for say, the last ten years and see if the major cause of death has changed and how much difference the tsunamis, earthquakes, flu etc make to the overall numbers.

For an overview of deaths per day I always refer to the World Population Clock-(deaths per day/ year). The site makes some fairly breathtaking reading if you haven't been there before. Adding up the figures for non-natural deaths gives us an approximate figure of 16.2 million worldwide.

The occurrence of natural disasters is unpredictable, the severity in terms of death and economic cost seems to hit poorer nations harder. This is often due to their having less infrastructure than Western nations and higher densities of population. Katrina in 2005 was a slight anomaly due to the abject failure of Bush's Administration to act appropriately and the lack of suitable defenses/ infrastructure.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a25ebae66d6c.gif[/atsimg]
2005- Disasters in Numbers

The WHO- Global Burden of Disease (GBD) site has very comprehensive statistics relating to death by diseases. For example here is the table that shows USA-Infant Deaths 2005. Here is the WHO- Worldwide Registered Deaths. The tables and graphs are all fixed so I can't post them here tom make the post more useful. At University, sites like the CIA - The World Fact Book, are very useful sources... example Afghanistan.

That's probably enough good sources to be going on with
Just a cursory skim through the figures in the past ten years indicates that the influence of disaster and disease on population growth is limited. We are being born faster than we are dying. We are living longer past retirement. The world has never had so many elderly people living past retirement age for so long.

Much like foxes and rabbits, Nature seems to provide natural balances that prevent populations from over-exploiting their environments. Our growth has been slowing for decades. Men's sperm counts are falling annually. This is usually due to environmental factors such as selenium shortage in diet. The continued decrease in population growth is shown in the graph...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99325e09d459.gif[/atsimg]

Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists- Doomsday Clock place us at Five to Midnight (midnight being global Armageddon) with these words...

The world stands at the brink of a second nuclear age. The United States and Russia remain ready to stage a nuclear attack within minutes, North Korea conducts a nuclear test, and many in the international community worry that Iran plans to acquire the Bomb. Climate change also presents a dire challenge to humanity. Damage to ecosystems is already taking place; flooding, destructive storms, increased drought, and polar ice melt are causing loss of life and property

It seems that we are on the road to depopulation by the same processes that have always been at play. On top of that we are able to speed up the process by Wars and our own effect on the environment. TPTB are as susceptible to Nature's interventions as anyone else.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

For an overview of deaths per day I always refer to the World Population Clock-(deaths per day/ year). The site makes some fairly breathtaking reading if you haven't been there before. Adding up the figures for non-natural deaths gives us an approximate figure of 16.2 million worldwide.

Hoya,

Thank you very much for some very interesting reading. You're right about the above site being 'fairly breathtaking'.

It's interesting that the population is getting older - or being 'allowed' to get older in view of the debate about population reduction - as the elderly are more susceptible to flu epidemics.

IF the PTB were killing off (or about to kill off) a substantial portion of the population, they wouldn't need to be too fussy or specific about where they unleashed the flu because the people most likely to die of it would have outlived their usefulness and possibly spent most of their money.

If one was a conspiracy theorist, one might be a little suspicious

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They already have reduced our population. Post your replies to my thread if you want to spread the word of SCIENTIFIC proof of a major part of the sterilization campaign.

Mass sterilization campaign EXPOSED! This Includes You! EPIGENOTOXINS! Legal Loophole!

For the truth seekers who know what it's like when you find something real...I suggest you search for bioshield and look at the date on the thread updated feb 5... that's incorrect no? Why? Search for the title of my thread sterilization campaign you won't find it. Because it's new? Or because it's being buried too?

new topics

top topics

join