It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass sterilization campaign Exposed! This Includes You! Epigenotoxins! Legal Loophole!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

HulaAnglers: I remember here in Quebec in the 70's there was secret selective sterilization performed at the discretion of doctors - my little brother was hospitalized for flue like symptoms and treated for meningitis and he is now sterile, I was "accidentally" sterilized by a black Haitian doctoress at 24.

HulaAnglers, you and your little brother will have your day. Pharmaceutical companies have been complicit in this.

Abbott Laboratories
Product: Depakote, divalproex sodium, valproate

Visiting the highly patrolled Wikipedia page we see:

Valproate semisodium (INN) or divalproex sodium (USAN) consists of a compound of sodium valproate and valproic acid in a 1:1 molar relationship in an enteric coated form. It is used in the UK and U.S. for the treatment of the manic episodes of bipolar disorder. In rare cases, it is also used as a treatment for major depressive disorder, and increasingly taken long-term for prevention of both manic and depressive phases of bipolar disorder, especially the rapid-cycling variant. It is also used in the US for the treatment of epilepsy, chronic pain associated with neuropathy, and migraine headaches. Its chemical name is sodium hydrogen bis(2-propylpentanoate). The extended release formulation allows for a single daily dose.

Nowhere do you read it's status as a histone de-acetylase inhibitor (HDAC)!

What's an HDAC?

Histone deacetylases (HDAC) are a class of enzymes that remove acetyl groups from an ε-N-acetyl lysine amino acid on a histone. Its action is opposite to that of histone acetyltransferase.

What's an HDAC inhibitor?

Histone deacetylase inhibitors (HDIs) have a long history of use in psychiatry and neurology as mood stabilizers and anti-epilectics, for example, valproic acid. More recently, HDIs are being studied as a mitigator or treatment for neurodegenerative diseases.[14][15] Also in recent years, there has been an effort to develop HDIs for cancer therapy, and Vorinostat (SAHA) has recently been approved for treatment of cutaneous T cell lymphoma (CTCL). The exact mechanisms by which the compounds may work are unclear, but epigenetic pathways are proposed.[16] In addition, a clinical trial is studying valproic acid effects on the latent pools of HIV in infected persons.[17]

Exact Mechanisms Unclear?!?! BULL#!

Valproate induces widespread epigenetic reprogramming which involves demethylation of specific genes.
Carcinogenesis. 2007 Mar;28(3):560-71. Epub 2006 Sep 28.

Our data supports the concept that chromatin acetylation and DNA methylation are found in a dynamic interrelation and that the consequences of HDAC inhibitors are not limited to changes in histone acetylation but that they also bring about a change in the state of modification of DNA. The implications of our results on the future therapeutic utilities of VPA in cancer will be discussed.

DNA Changes? Hmm that sounds a little...well as long as it's good for some cancers...

Influence of global sperm DNA methylation on IVF results.
Benchaib M, Braun V, Ressnikof D, Lornage J, Durand P, Niveleau A, Guérin JF.

RESULTS: Sixty-three conventional IVF cycles were performed, 760 oocytes were retrieved, an average of 8.1 +/- 4.8 embryos was obtained, and 2.4 embryos were transferred. Neither the fertilization rate nor the rate of good quality embryos was correlated with the DNA methylation level (r = -0.1 and r = -0.08 respectively; not significant). When sperm DNA methylation was >555 arbitrary units, the pregnancy rate was 33.3% compared with 8.3% in the lower (

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
How many kids taking this # today are going to have to pay for IVF?

Investing in Depakote (Abbott) ...might as well invest in IVF also... Bet you'd find a few New world order when you cross reference those investing in both. It's these kind of sinister investment schemes that really screw up our society! Perverse Incentive!

Lots of Life in IVF Market

Of the other big groups in Australia, Sydney IVF is an unlisted public company, about 75% owned by practitioners, while Melbourne IVF and Queensland Fertility Group have small shareholder registries that also appear dominated by doctors.

It's as if it's the DOCTORS VERSUS the POPULACE!

Here's some more links for you fun peoples:
In vivo application of histone deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin-a impairs murine male meiosis.
Fenic I, Hossain HM, Sonnack V, Tchatalbachev S, Thierer F, Trapp J, Failing K, Edler KS, Bergmann M, Jung M, Chakraborty T, Steger K.

In vivo effects of histone-deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin-A on murine spermatogenesis.
Fenic I, Sonnack V, Failing K, Bergmann M, Steger K.
J Androl. 2004 Sep-Oct;25(5):811-8.

Widespread epigenetic abnormalities suggest a broad DNA methylation erasure defect in abnormal human sperm.
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States of America.

CONCLUSIONS: This is the first report of a broad epigenetic defect associated with abnormal semen parameters. Our results suggest that the underlying mechanism for these epigenetic changes may be improper erasure of DNA methylation during epigenetic reprogramming of the male germ line.

This Depakote thing is the biggest thing I've ever found in my cursory medical browsing.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Control the people by controlling fertility.

Control fertility by making fertility a commodity.

Control the product by making fertility a commodity, and having regulations about defects in the end product to protect the fertility consumer.

This is one of the conspiracies I actually do believe is in the works. Not necessarily with this one pill specifically, but as an overall agenda.

Every pregnancy planned, and bought.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
For you stargate fans...I show you the truth in your own flavor.

If you like stargate, you'll like reading into this topic more. Reason. Remember
the Asgard were having trouble reproducing themselves because they had altered their genetics so much? Well if the writers of the show had some general idea of what was going on I think perhaps they may have had this in mind...because epigenetics are showing us the solutions to cancers extending life at the expense of patient fertility...

How epigenetics can explain human metastasis: a new role for microRNAs.
Cell Cycle. 2009 Feb 1;8(3):377-82. Epub 2009 Feb 1.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What's happening? Well, Hugo Weaving said it best with "Millions of people just living out their lives...oblivious..." Oh you've got a migraine? Dr. hands you pills says take these they'll help your migraines...pharma uses a legal loophole to have meds not classified as genotoxic....even if they are EPIgenotoxic...that is the EPIgenome...or the methyl group status of each bit of DNA in your nuclei and round cells in your reproductive system...Read the papers...Been out since 2004...coincidentally? when the Bioshield legislation was first pushed through. The truth is now out. Enjoy and above all keep the peace...Oppose epigenotoxins. ESTROGEN is also an epigenotoxin...which is why Bisphenol A got hushed so quickly, and EXTREMELY potent estrogen analog (xenoestrogen). Epigenetic Epidemiology was only brought up by scientists this year!!...Nothing has been done about it!

And of course I needn't mention fluoride... That's real sperm count lowering potential... but if you took iodine supplement you would have much less IQ/Pineal/Thyroid problems.. It's only for the ones who can't get enough iodine or are in naturally over-fluoridated water area. In practice the real problem with low dose fluoride are indigents feeding babies undergoing development with tap-water mixed formula. This perpetuates long-term socioeconomic disadvantage. However.. fluoride in all fairness is an excellent antiseptic.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is bull#. This is exactly why I dont take pills. Depakote. My shrink tried to put me on it. Im not going to do it.
Thank you OP. You have strengthened my resolve. Starred and flagged. Its a good thing I dont like pills. Its always been my dream to have kids. Ill be damned if im sterile because of some crackpot NWO. I say this now. Let them come though they will have to crawl over the bodies of their comrades. This was the last straw. Now its my turn to play.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is bull#. This is exactly why I dont take pills. Depakote. My shrink tried to put me on it. Im not going to do it.
Thank you OP. You have strengthened my resolve. Starred and flagged. Its a good thing I dont like pills. Its always been my dream to have kids. Ill be damned if im sterile because of some crackpot NWO. I say this now. Let them come though they will have to crawl over the bodies of their comrades. This was the last straw. Now its my turn to play.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You guys do you really have a problem with sterialisation, i don't. I think it is the only way to control world population.

I agree with sterialisation but not with depopulation by killing living people or unborn babies.

Do you guys really think this is so bad. Do everyone on the planet really have the right to bring people into this world? Plus before you say it, i have never wanted to have children and never will, so i am not preaching something i do not preach.

People should be against abortion and killing people on mass, but sterialisation, for me is not that bad an idea. i just would prefer it if people where taught to be adults and to make that choose themselves.

Do you guys think mass sterialisation is really that bad, because i do not.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
andy1033 you make me glad I posted.

The problem is CHOICE.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

If you have no problem with steralization then I have a question for you: Have you had yourself steralized?

I am sterile/infertile and it is most definetly not my choice! And it really sucks to have such a huge life decision taken from you and miss out on such a huge part of the human experience.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
You guys do you really have a problem with sterialisation, i don't. I think it is the only way to control world population.

I agree with sterialisation but not with depopulation by killing living people or unborn babies.

Do you guys really think this is so bad. Do everyone on the planet really have the right to bring people into this world? Plus before you say it, i have never wanted to have children and never will, so i am not preaching something i do not preach.

People should be against abortion and killing people on mass, but sterialisation, for me is not that bad an idea. i just would prefer it if people where taught to be adults and to make that choose themselves.

yes, I do.

You have no rights to my internal organs.

My body and my uterus are not communal property.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have a problem with anyone deciding what is best for me besides ME. You are in a very small minority having decided that you don't want children. The very vast majority of people DO want to have children. It is hardwired into us to preserve survival and most of us want to know that we have left a legacy that will outlast us. I don't like the idea AT ALL of someone else deciding who gets to have children and who doesn't.

[edit on 4/5/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Have you sterilized yourself yet?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

How about instead of forcing your ideologies into peoples bodies to control population, we up the standard of living for peoples across the world by removing the system that ensures their poverty?

Affluent people have less kids.

PS: stay the f**K outta my testicles.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
....I take valproate for my epilepsy (1000 mg daily)

should I be worried ???

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm not a doctor, Indianapolis. I'd head to a urologist. But sadly urologists do not study the effects drugs on your offspring's gene imprinting. The evidence is that there that there is a negative linear relationship with dose and post-treatment fertility.

It's as I said Indianapolis... Epigenetic Epidemiology is a brand spankin new science...so I would say avoid the unknown and don't take something whose mechanism is considered "unknown" by practitioners.

You're in luck that the doses given in psychiatry are low compared to the the studies I cited which use HDAC inhibitors (valproate AND others) at usually high doses.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

America is not interested in bringing up the standard of living in most countries. You guys have had 0 years to make a better world. I think they do have depopulation plans, so which do you guys think is better.

1) Kill people of in mass or
2) Mass sterialise so many people

Which is the better choice.

There should be a basic quality of life like you said for everyone, but i doubt anglo american world view would want to raise the standard for everyone. I agree with you we could do that but the last 0 years ahs shown that america has no interest in that.

They do have a depopulation plan, but i dout killing people will work, as they just cannot kill enough really, but i think controling the birth rate is a real possibility.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I want to make something else very clear to you.

Your anger shouldn't be directed at your practitioners... There's a lot of blame to go around. Busy schedules...Targeted advertising towards doctors....overworked...underpaid nurses...they have no idea what epigenetics are and they're just reading their books and journals like good little munchkins...faithful that the are being told the truth...in the little "research" they do...sadly the pro's media got eaten by big money bias just like the peoples' media...and led to an out-of-touch medical profession.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Very interesting information there. A friend and I have had this discussion many times over the past few years. In my (fairly small) circle of friends and family there are currently 5 couples having problems conceiving. Of those, 3 are spending thousands of dollars for IVF..only one having had any success. Of the other 2, one couple has chosen to give up (very sad as they would be awesome parents) and the other has chosen to adopt.

It seems like such a high ratio of people that can't conceive naturally....when you rarely heard of this problem years ago, or it was in much smaller numbers. It would be interesting to find out if any of these couples have taken any sort of meds in the past that might tie in with this.

Michelle

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Thanks Michelle, I can see that some people are beginning to understand the truly SINISTER aspect of this.

You go into a psychiatrist in a moment of weakness or a migraine doctor in a moment of excruciating pain.

You are told something is wrong with you that can be corrected with this great miraculous anti-cancer medication.

You take the medication.

What is certain is You gradually become infertile. Your symptoms may or may not improve.

And GOD knows what other unknown epigenetic problems for future generations to have to deal with... I mean you want to talk about the Congress leaving problems with FINANCIAL burden on future generations!??! How about epigenetic damage!?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join