It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones calls the White House (leaves a mesage) May 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Apparently Alex called the White House and left a message . (no one answered)

He calls out on the Swine Flu and well basically everything.

Hes Alex in prime form and is certainly entertaining to listen to.

ENJOY

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It seems like it's just a matter of time before the PTB lock this guy up.....certainly someone is listening to any "radical" message left on a white house phone.

I must say entertaining though.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I hope dr Paul has protection.

That was very good S&F, Infowarriors - like that term

The whitehouse may need to change its phone number.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
It seems like it's just a matter of time before the PTB lock this guy up.....certainly someone is listening to any "radical" message left on a white house phone.

I must say entertaining though.

Or the delete key.

I only listened to the first minute, but it sounds like he's being reasonable for once.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I just listened to the vid and I'm astonished.

So AJ had his listeners call the WH 2 months before 9/11 to warn the administration not to attempt the attacks on NYC and the Pentagon?

Thats news to me.!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If that isn't the greatest "callin' you out" statements of all time, I don't know what is. A lot of the posters on this thread are going to support Jones and be in awe of the cojones this man bears, and others are going to call him a wacko.

The guy is right on the money, and when it all boils down and I have to picks sides, I'm goin' with Jones, not because I want to be on the team that wins, but because I want to be on the team that is in favor of humanity and not on the team who wants to wipe out 90% of humanity.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici

So AJ had his listeners call the WH 2 months before 9/11 to warn the administration not to attempt the attacks on NYC and the Pentagon?

Thats news to me.!

I came, I saw, I conquered... don't be astonished. This guy is amazing. Although a lot of people will snipe at me for saying this, my opinion is that ultimately the history books eventually will show that Jones is one of the greatest Americans who ever lived. At the very least, he's opened the minds of tens (if not hundreds) of millions of people all over this planet to at least look at the evidence. That in itself is an incredible service to humanity.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

Thats news to me.!

I came, I saw, I conquered... don't be astonished. This guy is amazing. Although a lot of people will snipe at me for saying this, my opinion is that ultimately the history books eventually will show that Jones is one of the greatest Americans who ever lived. At the very least, he's opened the minds of tens (if not hundreds) of millions of people all over this planet to at least look at the evidence. That in itself is an incredible service to humanity.

If Alex Jones is ever mentioned in a history book, other than as an example of someone who has lost their mind, then I will eat that very history book page by page.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Well, Im not vindictive m8

I would let you use some salt

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Thanks. Heck I would be happy if I could just drink some water to wash down the pages. Luckily, I think I am fairly safe from having to eat that puppy.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
AJ is more a scare monger then the media... (

And the OP said it in the last line...

Hes Alex in prime form and is certainly "entertaining to listen to". - Sorta like Fox and other major news networks!

He needs to be entertaining, he needs listeners as if he didnt have them, he wouldn't have a radio show....

This guy will never go down in the History books...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by r3dman]

[edit on 3-5-2009 by r3dman]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Instead of dissing Alex you should be calling the whitehouse.

toll free 888.201.2240

or direct 512.646.1776

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thats news to me.!

Alex is right on a lot of things that bear fruit

He does wake up people and get their attention

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thats news to me.!

I hope you come back to this thread, dated 25 of july 2001

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Would the answerphone have recorded the entire rant ? I thought answerphones cut out after about a minute ?

[edit on 9/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 9/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

top topics

join