It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilizations (who, what, where and why)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ive only ever really known about the Greys but ive heard alot about there being many other types of alien civilizations who visit earth and do various things for various reasons. Can anybody tell me who, what where and why of these alien races and or point me to the direction to a website who can?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You WILL Consult the Links in my Sig to find about the various Kinds of Aliens / Life Bringers

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who: Aliens, advance civilizations that are exploring and investigating planet earth to develop their science and knowledge of the human race, the human race is basically a race that was created to seed and maintain the planet.

Where: Alien Civilizations are continuously seeding planets in all the Universe, we (Earth humans) have plans for planet Mars in a near future. For other human civilizations we were their plan billions of years ago.

Why: Because we were created by humans that came to earth; advance civilizations that we are now trying to emulate.

''We don't have the technologies to travel the space to visit another planets'' but we have the knowledge to develop and create new races, so is a matter of time to see some new improvements in our space vehicles.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
Ive only ever really known about the Greys but ive heard alot about there being many other types of alien civilizations who visit earth and do various things for various reasons. Can anybody tell me who, what where and why of these alien races and or point me to the direction to a website who can?

TheCoffinman, perhaps you find this link interesting.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I could provide you some links but if you are serious you may want to start with the history behind your own Avatar.

I'll give you a clue it's not a "Grey"

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I could provide you some links but if you are serious you may want to start with the history behind your own Avatar.

Haha very clever.

Also i might tell you that a little button entitiled "Search" is found at the top left of your screen.
Use it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

i know who the annunaki are..

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draconian
Who: Aliens, advance civilizations that are exploring and investigating planet earth to develop their science and knowledge of the human race, the human race is basically a race that was created to seed and maintain the planet.

Where: Alien Civilizations are continuously seeding planets in all the Universe, we (Earth humans) have plans for planet Mars in a near future. For other human civilizations we were their plan billions of years ago.

Why: Because we were created by humans that came to earth; advance civilizations that we are now trying to emulate.

''We don't have the technologies to travel the space to visit another planets'' but we have the knowledge to develop and create new races, so is a matter of time to see some new improvements in our space vehicles.

Have you ever heard of an ERV(Endogenous Retrovirus)? Let me explain...

Basically when a virus infects a cell, it embeds its DNA code directly into the cell therefore changing the function of the cell to make viruses instead of perform normal functions.

Every now and again the viral DNA does not force the cell into doing this. This cell lies dormant with very damaged code and never produces viri (one of the reasons our cells malfunction to form cancerous cells actually).

Every now and again a virus infects a sperm cell which later goes on to fertilize an egg. That viral DNA becomes intertwined with the genetic code of the offspring. All of this offspring's offspring will share this viral DNA.

With that said we have tons of ERVs in common with chimps in the exact same places in our DNA structure. There was an ancestor that had these ERVs attack reproductive cells and therefore caused their genetic code to become our genetic code. This is our common chimp / homosapien ancestor. The odds of us having those ERVs in common without having a common ancestor are impossible. Therefore we have to be from this earth. There is no other way around it. In fact there are parts of our DNA that we have in common with Trees and the grass and the flowers we love so much. Every creature on this planet is related in its own little way.

top topics

join