It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by dizziedame
Surely even a half brained idiot can see we are being lied to and manipulated.
I am P Oed and damned angry to put it nicely.
Who do we believe? Is there anyone we can trust?
I want the truth and am ready to go after it. This is the straw that broke my camels back.
We have turned into a nation of whining sheep. It is disgusting.
We have no idea what is really going on.
The following assumptions are provided as a basis for planning for social distancing in the event of a pandemic. These assumptions are specific to influenza pandemic and are not universal to all emergencies.
• Officials and experts do not know how long a pandemic could last. Communities may be affected in waves that last between six and eight weeks that may continue for up to 18 months.
• State and federal laws may be modified, suspended or enacted in response to a pandemic.
• Health care resources will likely be stretched beyond capacity.
• Up to 40% of your workforce may be absent at one time.
• Social and economic disruption is likely.
• If infected, people may be ill for approximately two weeks.
• Susceptibility to the outbreak is universal.