It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

white muslims?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've heard that white people are not allowed to be muslims, which is wrong, but i would like to know if anyone actually know's white muslims?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I never heard that whites cant be muslims?

I live in the UK and im sure i have talked to people who are white who were muslim?

I also knew an Italian guy who was white who was muslim,

And im sure that there is a spanish muslim community as well??

Could be wrong..but ill have an ask around.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What about that white guy who went to Afganhistan(cant spell it) to fight with the Taleban the muslims didnt send him back

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I just read on some site, which stated that white muslims would still burn in hell. Just puzzled me that's all.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
I just read on some site, which stated that white muslims would still burn in hell. Just puzzled me that's all.

I have come across some things like that as well.

Good to know God cares about your skin color.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

I have come across some things like that as well.

Good to know God cares about your skin color.

i always thought it was malcom x who said that, but i can't find anything which states it. I even remember my RE (Religous education) teacher being really negitive about Islam. She even told me that i white person couldn't be seen as a real muslim. Thats has always left me confused :bnghd: But hey she was abit crazy

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There are so many misconceptions about the Muslim community and beliefs� running around it�s hard to keep up. The whole war on terror and skirmish that�s been going on over there doesn't help it much either. People fear what they don't know much about, is what it comes down to in my opinion.

To the point, though, I see white Muslims walking around campus quite frequently, and considering the Islamic religion is just a touch more peaceful than most people tend to believe, I hardly think there's a conflict there... at least not that I've ever witnessed. To many people use religion as a cover-up for their own deep seated issues with differences in ethnicity, religion, and race.

But, ahm, that�s just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
One of my best freind is a muslim and hes white.

Islam is allowed to be conveyed to anyone who accept the message of God.

Deep

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ermmm if I may add a few words here, there is an entire country full of white muslims in the middle of Europe, it is called Bosnia.
Racism is strictly forbidden in Islam, skin color absolutely doesnt matter.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by paperclip

I'm a white Muslim. God does not discriminate...what kind of God would that be? So maybe you should check your sources....

new topics

top topics

join