It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here study the Qabbalah?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
A master is not so quick to become arrogant and yet not say anything. A master is humbled, for very good reason. That's about all I have to say. There is absolutely no need for condescension, except from a condescending, arrogant person, and I should add that these traits aren't good traits, they're "bad" ones. One's actions and attitudes speak louder than one's words. You basically are your actions. After our u2us I put dashen on ignore. He wants to preach but has nothing good to preach about.

Now, to be clear, I am NO master, I have rolled in the dust of their footsteps, but I am NO master. I loathe discussing most secret and misinterpreted arts in such a "public" forum. I am here for the conspiracy stuff. Can't get enough. I only interject in such places when I come across people who know even less than I on these matters and throw around words and terms like they know something. Now, at those most rightous persons who have cast aspersions at me, they have a most valid point, I am not nice to people who misrepresent my beloved craft. But true masters such as yourselves wouldn't throw such foolish judgements of "bad" and "ugly" at people who see less or more clearly than they. Besides, I would wager, that the offended parties have never even learned their subject matter in the original language or context

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
She (great grandma) studied it in a small Jewish farming community in sub-Carpathian Lithuania during the 1930s.

Not sure if that answers your question, she studied it under a Rabbi, and I wasn't there and haven't heard her talk about it because she died during the Holocaust. The records that we have of it were from her children.

My grandma was exposed to it when she was younger and does not practice it but she has studied it on her own in the past. She is orthodox. In Czechoslovakia, they weren't really orthodox because there wasn't a big organization thing there. It was just a shul and a Rabbi.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

That is most interesting, there are just not that many instances of rabbis at that time in Lithuania teaching the secrets to women. Your grandmother must have been a most holy and righteous woman. Would you have any way to find the name of her Rav?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join