It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Isnt A Weaponized Bio Weapon!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

So in summary:

1. Why weaponize something you yourself wouldnt be protected from?

2. What about all those other pandemics? Were they man made too? If not, why are so many people so sure this one is?

3. Scientists for the past 20 years have been saying we are long overdue for a pandemic. It was bound to happen at some point and is purely the doing of mother nature.

I will address these in reverse order.

3) Yes, scientists say we are overdue for a pandemic. While this is a true statement (some scientist do make that claim), it may or may not be accurate. Either way, it is not a good argument against the idea this could be man-made virus. Both things could be true.

All you have done is point out the consensus reality, namely that many people believed that mankind is over due for a pandemic. This only proves people believe what they told and nothing more. Think about it, if a criminal group had a "weaponized virus" (and the motive) would they use the people's belief (consenus reality) as a cover? Of course they would!

So then, let's say I agree this is NOT a weapon. It could still be used LIKE a weapon in that the (natural and predicted) crisis is being exploited for political reasons. In this sense every crisis IS a weapon, just as Rahm Emanuel, said, "... never lets a a good crisis go to waste." I think this is yet another example of what Naomi Klein called "disaster capitalism" in her book The Shock Doctrine.

2. What about all those other pandemics? Were they man made too? If not, why are so many people so sure this one is?

In the last swine flu outbreak (of 1976) the vaccine was the real killer. Was the vaccine made made? Yes, and we have Donald Rumsfeld to thank for that one (google it). It is also interesting to note the outbreak started on a military base after a forced vaccination of soldiers. Some claim this was also true for the Spanish Flu in 1918 (see www.whale.to...).

A lot of people are saying it’s possible that both in the past and now the virus(s) in question were concocted in a lab and then dispatched with the intention of creating a pandemic. If you're intellectually honest, you must admit that this is possible (however unlikely you may think it to be).

I must point out, this isn't the first time that a virus was manipulated for this purpose. For instance, in 2006 investigators discovered that a major pharmaceutical company knowingly dumped HIV-tainted drugs for hemophiliacs onto European, Asian and Latin American markets. Then there is the more recent Baxter case (google it).

Back in 1976 Dr. Ron Paul said the 'swine flu' scare was over-blown and he was proven right that time. Dr. Paul has made similar statement again this time, but I think even he would agree that this time is different.... this time the threat to our liberty (in the form of marital law) is a 1000 times greater than it was in 1976.

Why? Because this time the globalist are making their move to consolidate power. We are facing a criminal banker elite who are pushing hard to create a new world order (i.e., a global system governance, that will centralize power and create a new reserve currency for the whole world). Under these conditions, a pandemic (or mere fear of pandemic) can be used to further their agenda.

In the end, it doesn't matter if you believe 9/11 was an inside job or not. Nor does it matter if you think the derivatives bubble was a plan demolition of our economy. Nor does it matter if you believe this "swine flu" is a manufactiure bio-weapon. These are all moot questions when you look at the big picture. The questions we should be asking are, 1) "How will event X help the globalist push forward their agenda?" and, 2) "How will that impact my freedom and the liberty of future generations?"

1. Why weaponize something you yourself wouldnt be protected from?

The real killer is not the flu, but the vaccination.

RECLAIM.org

[edit on 1-5-2009 by wasaka]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Any vaccination could kill you. Heck the small pox vaccine can kill you. After all you are injecting a part of that virus into your body. Who knows what adverse reactions can happen. I for one will not take any vaccine for the swine flu until it has been administered to millions of others and no one has died.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Well if it was engineered then the engineers could quite easily protect themselves so long as every time they made a public appearance they wore full protective regalia including those far out looking gas masks etc.

Also, once a virus has been created so too can the vaccine to target it so they could have already had a vaccine to hand for personal use prior to releasing the virus..?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

A lot of people are saying it’s possible that both in the past and now the virus(s) in question were concocted in a lab and then dispatched with the intention of creating a pandemic. If you're intellectually honest, you must admit that this is possible (however unlikely you may think it to be).
Yes, I agree that this is a possibility. I for one could see a drug company spreading this flu type out so they could either create a vaccine or sell more tamiflu. Dont think old Rummy's behind it though. He has plenty of money and even if tamiflu orders went through the roof the royalties that Gilead Sciences gets from the sale are a lot less then times past. Plus he has no say in what the company does seeing he is just a shareholder now. So maybe he makes a couple of million if the stock goes up 2-5 bucks. Hardly worths someones time who is already worth anywhere from 54-175 million dollars. I however disagree with the notion that the government is behind this and is doing this to kill off millions. That was the main point of my post. Conspiracy for a drug company to make millions, i'll bite. Even though those drug companies are doing fine and really dont need to cause a pandemic. Conspiracy for the NWO to depopulate, I don't buy. Not even sort of.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by tide88

Well if it was engineered then the engineers could quite easily protect themselves so long as every time they made a public appearance they wore full protective regalia including those far out looking gas masks etc.

Also, once a virus has been created so too can the vaccine to target it so they could have already had a vaccine to hand for personal use prior to releasing the virus..?

True, but seeing how easily a flu virus mutates, that vaccine might very well not work. They could engineer a safer (for them) virus and more deadly. It seems like this isnt as ominous as first thought. Of course it could come back in a mutated form this flu season and really wreak havoc.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I don't see the engineering of virus as a possibility...I see it as probable.

How much Tamiflu do you think Roche is producing right about now....a lot of world governments are pretty freaked. We will see plenty of anti-virals this summer (each at about $60.00 a dose) and then when fall brings in the new flu season there should be plenty of vaccines available. A few people are getting very, very rich.

This article explains the connection of Rumsfeld to the dreaded flu.
money.cnn.com...

Everything has a dollar sign attached.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Unfortunately people do not usually react in a cooperative manner when it comes to inoculations, and rightly so. It will take a few deaths to get you to step up to the plate for your shot or pill or whatever they come up with, and TPTB know it.

What we are witnessing now is the conditioning needed to make it all easy...Roche, Gilead and Rumsfeld reaching into the pockets of various countries and passing out the calm that only Tamiflu can offer. Fear can move whole nations.

Just think of the profit that the vaccine can muster.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

What a sheeple... If there isn't a cure for swine flu, than how the h3ll did Steven Shu get cure after contracting the virus while traveling to Mexico with Obama.

Bill Deagle also talks about it another cure. It has to do with running electroide in your body to destroy all viruses in the blood stream.

Also, the Swine Flu is not a mutated virus. It's impossible according to it's genetic makeup. It's a bioweaponize version of the Aviant Flu.

People are so dumb to think that a few hundred of death isn't important In a few weeks from now there will be few thousand then hundred thousand. U have to give it time to spread. The common flu has a small chance of killing people. The swine flu has a high chance of killing people. U do the math.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Yeah, Yeah , Yeah, thousands, then hundreds of thousand, then millions. Sure.. Just like the Bird flu and any other new strain of flu that comes out. I sure everyone on this board was saying the Avian Flu Strain was going to kill millions too. Guess what? Didnt happen.

BTW there is a word for how the flu mixes to become a new strain. Its called antigenic. And in 1999 a scientist explained how easy it was for a virus like this to mix together, in a pig of all things. I am not going to post the link again, it is on my OP and I doubt you even read it. I am sure you are one of those who says "government is evil, everything that happens, they are behind." Well guess what. Pandemics happen. They have been happening for thousands of years. And people back in 180AD didnt have the ability to bioengineer weapons.

Also with the figures of those who are probably infected, including the thousands who didnt seek medical treatment, the mortality rate low. Hell it is 0 in the USA. There could have been thousands of unreported cases that were less severe. In a poor country like mexico they have to be on their deathbed to even walk into a hospital.

And the swine flu can mutate. As that is the fear for this flu season. Not sure where you get you info from. I am not saying it is a mutated virus, but it sure as hell can mutate. The Flu virus is one of the easily mutated viruses out there.

the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) reports that this strain has not been isolated in pigs.[2] It passes with apparent ease from human to human, an ability attributed to an as-yet unidentified mutation
source

Well at least you know what you are talking about. Now I am real worried.

One more article to show people just how uninformed you are.

Each time another person is infected, the new strain of the virus can grab more genes and mutate further
Swine Flu is Evolution in Action

You should read that article, although I doubt you will, maybe you will learn something.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by tide88]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Unfortunately people do not usually react in a cooperative manner when it comes to inoculations, and rightly so. It will take a few deaths to get you to step up to the plate for your shot or pill or whatever they come up with, and TPTB know it.

What we are witnessing now is the conditioning needed to make it all easy...Roche, Gilead and Rumsfeld reaching into the pockets of various countries and passing out the calm that only Tamiflu can offer. Fear can move whole nations.

Just think of the profit that the vaccine can muster.

So if this strain of flu isnt deadly then they spent all that money to come up with a vaccine that nobody needs. What then. Will you change you thought if nothing becomes of this strain of flu.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

H1N1 could go pandemic...I pray it does not. If it does Gilead, Rumsfeld and the like will be set financialy for all of eternity.

Tamiflu has been collecting dust...gotta clear those shelves somehow.

A link that will give you some idea of the profit that can be made spreading illness. www.genengnews.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Honestly, if this is a weaponized form of Type A, then it's damn weak sauce, and there better diseases with a higher mortality rate then the flu. This isn't a plaque. It's hamthrax.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Rumsfeld is already set for life. A pandemic might kill him and his family, then what good would that money do. But in all seriousness. I could see a drug company doing this if it was on the brink of bankruptcy or if it was a young company trying to make a name for itself. But a 10$ increase in stock price would only be a 10% increase in price. That is hardly a huge gain.

The all time high price for Gilead, when the govenment stockpiled tamiflu was only 60$. In fact the price of stock has gone down about $4 in this past week. That is far from rolling in the cash.

Then there is the fact that the only way Rumsfeld and Gilead insiders could personally make money off this would be to sell their shares, which all insider trades are published.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
List of the Vaccine Fillers, administered by design with every vaccine provided to the public -

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:
aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

*This data is available via: www.mercola.com

this is the scarier part

1) ALUMINUM (two variants) - directly linked with Alseimer's Disease

2) AMMONIUM SULFATE - an inorganic chemical compound used a fertilizer and "protein purifier"; known to cause kindey & liver damage, gastrointestinal disfunctions

3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions,

4) RE-CYCLED ANIMAL TISSUE (multiple) - the building blocks of Mad Cow Disease

5) FORMALDEHYDE - used as "a preservative & disinfectant", known to cause cancer, chronic bronchitis, eye irritation when exposed to the body's immune system

6) MSG - now known to cause cancer in humans

7) PHENOL - a highly toxic disinfectant dye, attributed to liver, kidney, heart & respiratory damage

8) PHENOXYETHANOL (ANTIFREEZE) - proven to have extreme neurotoxic side effects

9) THYMEROSAL (MERCURY) - This additive alone was the catylist for another recent Class Action Lawsuit organized by mothers of children born with Autism & the many related behavioral disorders associated with it. Autism is now occuring at levels never seen before in history, 1 in 150. The average used to 1 in 20,000.

The "Tamiflu" vaccine is managed by Donald Rumsfeld among others. The same beast who spearheaded Aspartame (the fecal matter of the Ecoli Bacteria). If it is anything like Gardasil it is likely loaded with cancer triggers. Also Dr.Bill Deagle believes it is deliberately designed to harness the worst lingering aspects of the strain and mutate into something far more virulent within the body either this time or the during the next outbreak. The bottom line is don't take it, discourage your family from taking it. And if there comes a day soon when the Elites in power falsify a Level 6 Pandemic alert and make it mandatory for everyone to get shot you may want to have your bags packed and consider heading for the hills.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The World Health Organization, a UN operation, is a major weapon in the Globalist Eugenics Programme. They cannot be trusted. Remember this is the same UN pushing ahead Codex Alimentarius - the end of organic food. Anyone unaware of Codex please visit Groundswell to axcess the file. As we approach the Codex deadline of Dec.31, 2009 new UN mandated irradiation policies are quietly being ramped up under the radar while an hysterical public talks about nothing but 'Swine Flu' . What a convenient distraction.

"The minimum absorbed dose should be sufficient to achieve the technological purpose, and the maximum absorbed dose should be less than that which would compromise consumer safety, wholesomeness or would adversely affect structural integrity, functional properties, or sensory attributes.

UN commission

www.codexalimentarius.net...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Bio Weapon - there you have it.

I have a good feeling that there is enough metals inside this vaccine to control the individual even further towards destruction.

These additives are given without public knowledge or consent. Merck, the monster pharmaceutical giant in the US produces the vast majority of vaccine supplies & are protected from prosecution by Federal Statutes imposed under the former Bush administration. They seem to be the primary suppliers to Canada's own stock.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yes, viruses do tend to mutate quite rapidly.

However, as reported in Time Magazine, The WHO has remarked on the surprising stability of this H1N1 virus.

I'm not saying this virus was man made, but there are a few indications, such as:
- the lack of any reservoir found in bird or pig populations despite careful investigation,
- the above mentioned stability, allowing a pe-prepared vaccine to protect the perps,
- the reverse engineering and even strengthening of the 1918 virus,
- the Baxter fiasco, in which avian influenza virus obtained from the WHO was combined with human inflluenza vaccine and distributed to 18 countries,
- the fact that, so soon after that incident , WHO have selected Baxter to make a vaccine for this virus,
- the fact that vaccine manufacturers could make a fortune from a good pandemic scare,
- the fact that certain powerful people have expressed a wish to drastically decrease the world's population ...

It would be silly to shut your eyes to the possibilities.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Uhmmm, one problem. TAMIFLU ISNT A VACCINE, its an anti-viral drug that is taken in pill form. Maybe you should do some research before your fear mongering.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Many companies are going to try to make a vaccine for this strain. Not just Baxter. Who these people that have talked about depopulation? Just curious.

the fact that vaccine manufacturers could make a fortune from a good pandemic scare
At any given time people can make fortunes off all different kinds of scenarios. War, Pandemics, Earthquakes, Floods, Hurricanes, etc. Heck, my friend owns a hurricane shutter business and when 2 hurricanes skimmed past my home town he made a ton of money. Pretty sure he didnt manufacture those hurricanes. People made billions when the housing market collapsed. They bet it would, but they didnt cause it.

I think you get my point. Just because some company or someone is going to profit off this doesnt mean they are behind it. The reason baxter developes so many different kinds of vaccines is because there are so many kinds of diseases that humans are susceptible too. Hell maybe Walgreens is behind it. Or why not 3M, the developer of those silly masks people are wearing. I heard Rumsfeld has stock in both those companies too.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
FEMA/INOCULATION FACILITIES--MARKED!

Inoculation sites and facilities are marked with tacmar sign codes. The swine-flu "scare" rears it's ugly head again after disasterous attempts back in 1976 by the government to "save" the public. Over 30 people died and more than 400 were crippled: not by the swine flu, BUT BY THE VACCINE!

I will have photos of the sites and facilities that are marked in Northern Michigan for inoculations coded with TACMARS. These same buildings were used in 1976 for swine-flu fiasco and way back in 1955-57 for emergency inoculations for the polio scare. At least two children died from the polio serum and many actually got polio! These same buildings where I as a child was inoculated have these TACMAR signage in front of the facilities and the routes leading to them are also marked.

www.tackamarks.freeservers.com (archive link)

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Carrierwave1]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join