It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's April Flu and Eye Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Get ready to call me mad, however, I recall when Obama was making his visit to Europe at the beginning of April he had a distinct change in his voice, sounding like someone with cold/flu. As an example here he is speaking about Nato:

www.youtube.com...

At the time I thought it was fairly insignificant and not worthy of much note here. Now I'm not so sure.

Added to this is how Obama's eyes have in appearances this last week had a puffy/allergic look about them.

Here's a pic of Obama as we're familiar with him:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d231cb5211df.jpg[/atsimg]

and here's one taken yesterday:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b29edfb6a60.jpg[/atsimg]

It's not just in this one pic but others from yesterday and footage shows this. Note how the "bag" under his left eye is no longer distinct but a general area of puffiness including his lower eye lid.

I'm not suggesting he was "patient zero" however:
- might he have been innoculated a few weeks ago against a "planned"/known pandemic?
- is he currently pumped full of drugs to prevent him getting infected?
- is he ill and if so might it be with swine flu?

The news that a presidential aid may have H1N1 does add a little more to the speculation but I don't think as "compellingly" as the photographic/video evidence.

[edit on 30/4/09/ by Supercertari]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
thread here

I've noticed since the second week of his being in office ... he looks like crap. I know presidents age ... but this guy is doing so very quickly and he's looking worn out all the time.

I have no doubt that he's had secret vaccinations and probably doses of tamiflu or something. Especially after that hand shaking thing ...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I believe I heard that he was fighting a cold while he was in Europe. He probably hasn't totally recovered from that. I am sure his handlers will keep him as healthy as possible. Wouldn't you expect him to have the best medical care possible?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I heard the same thing in his voice. If he did have the flu, there is no way they would ever tell us.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh well guess he'll get free samples of Tamiflu and be fine. Just proves it seems to be okay when he lies. God forbid any of U.S. do.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supercertari
Get ready to call me mad, however, I recall when Obama was making his visit to Europe at the beginning of April he had a distinct change in his voice, sounding like someone with cold/flu. As an example here he is speaking about Nato:

www.youtube.com...

At the time I thought it was fairly insignificant and not worthy of much note here. Now I'm not so sure.

Added to this is how Obama's eyes have in appearances this last week had a puffy/allergic look about them.

Here's a pic of Obama as we're familiar with him:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d231cb5211df.jpg[/atsimg]

and here's one taken yesterday:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b29edfb6a60.jpg[/atsimg]

It's not just in this one pic but others from yesterday and footage shows this. Note how the "bag" under his left eye is no longer distinct but a general area of puffiness including his lower eye lid.

I'm not suggesting he was "patient zero" however:
- might he have been innoculated a few weeks ago against a "planned"/known pandemic?
- is he currently pumped full of drugs to prevent him getting infected?
- is he ill and if so might it be with swine flu?

The news that a presidential aid may have H1N1 does add a little more to the speculation but I don't think as "compellingly" as the photographic/video evidence.

[edit on 30/4/09/ by Supercertari]

This is silly. Everyone has visible lines under their eyes when they smile. And when we stop smiling, guess what? They are less noticeable. Show me a picture of him smiling without any lines and I'll think about considering this topic worthy of thought.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It seems to me that if there was an agenda to push tamiflu they would have said the president had symptoms and then was given tamiful and now he is all better.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
He probably uses less makeup now that he isn't on the campaign trail. It's not that he's aged, the paint just fell off to show the rusty old banger under it, imo.

I don't really see signs of extraordinary illness in the second photograph tbh. It would be ironic if the NWO pharoah Obama were to fall to a NWO virus, but I don't really see it happening.

Maybe he's just alergic to portuguese water dogs and bankrupt bankers?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I tried to post a reply last night, but am new to forums and am just getting the hang of it. I absolutely noticed the change in Obama! I think that he may be getting over the virus...His color is pale. He appears to be sweating a lot...And, I'm sorry those circles aren't just normal circles under his eyes...

And, I just turned on C-Span and am watching a replay of "Foreign Service Day" talk by Hillary Clinton. She looks AND sounds awful!

www.c-span.org...

I don't know what to think about Obama. I don't know if he's one of the good guys or not. But, if so my thought is that they are trying to knock off the top officials one by one...There is definitely something very ominous and suspicious going on.

I never get upset or worried over different health scares in the news. But, I am very sensitive to world events. And, knew the moment this story broke that something wasn't good. Tried to ignore it. But, a couple days later the internet is down & my tv is off...And, as soon as internet is restored, I see the news about the Health Emergency being declared...I don't know what to think about the seriousness of this. But, my intuition tells me it's nothing to joke around about. Especially, given that I have an immune disorder, Fibromyalgia. And, I get everything that's going down the pike. I'm going to stock up on some extra supplements & colloidal silver, today...I also have two small children in Maine. If the situation worsens over the weekend my daughter is not going back to elementary school on Monday. And, my son not going to pre-school(which is on a college campus).

top topics

join