It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Attack Cab Driver Lloyde England's Virtual Confession of Involvement In the 9/11 Black Op

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What the world need is one ..preferable two.....credible people with the right credible background who have become so very sick of themselves ever to have agreed to become a part of the crime that was designed by the people they know very well and personal. Two people who are willing to come clean even if it will mean that their lives and the lives of their family will be in danger.

Unfortuanately this will never happen because who can you trust....who can garantee your safety and the safety of your family in this snakepit of corruption in the highest places? And even if their safety can be guaranteed, what guarantee will they have to be heared and that their testemony will lead to solid convictions? Are the ones responsible for 911 able to pull an O.J-Simpson and get away with what they did?

This is probably why there are no people with real incriminating evidence/information stepping forward....

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

What about Lloyde makes him seem like a nutcase,in your eyes?Seems like a perfectly normal elderly black southern man to me.The only thing odd about him is his story.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by youngdrodeau
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

What about Lloyde makes him seem like a nutcase,in your eyes?Seems like a perfectly normal elderly black southern man to me.The only thing odd about him is his story.

No, the only thing "odd" about Mr. England is the nutjob conducting the "interview".

The interviewer in this case is a lot more confused than the interviewee.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The only reason Lloyde England has been taking flak is because he said a jetliner flipped a light pole into his cab.

If he had said it was a missile, which it couldn't have been because only something with a large wingspan could inflict that damage, he would be up there with the other truther heroes like April Gallop or Willie Rodriguez ,however many porkies they tell.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
William rodriquez aint a liar any one who contradicts the os is a nut case wack job liar to you trusters

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
William rodriquez aint a liar any one who contradicts the os is a nut case wack job liar to you trusters

You don't think Willie Rodriguez has developed his stories over time ? I could give you some examples.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

This guy's not a nutjob.You're one if you beleive a plane hit the Pentagon & disappeared on impact.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

2 things....
First, could you give me a link to the entire video? Its kind of hard to make much of a determination having only seen this much of the video, and not the evidence that comes before it. Second..Isn't it at all possible that this guy really is just an innocent cab driver who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time? Assuming all the evidence pans out about this, and this is part of a bigger conspiracy involving 9/11, then isn't it possible this guy was just doing his thing, when his cab was damaged by what happened, and then some G-men came over to him and threatened his, and his families life if he didn't go along with their version of how his cab was damaged and where it was at when it was damaged? If so, then I feel bad for the guy...A man will do what he has to do to protect those he loves, and he may hate what he is doing, and the lies he is saying, but how could he have any alternative. In fact posting clips of him where he thought he was off camera is pretty low IMHO if this is true, since conceivably it might have gotten him or his family killed. Maybe he really is just a "small man"....a guy with few resources who does what he can to protect his family at all costs. Even if it means swallowing his pride and lying about something he never wanted to be involved with in the first place.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by youngdrodeau
reply to post by hooper

This guy's not a nutjob.You're one if you beleive a plane hit the Pentagon & disappeared on impact.

Then I am officially not a nutjob. Because I believe that Flight 77 did impact the Pentagon and did not disappear. Unless by "disappear" you mean that you close your eyes everytime someone shows you photos of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

And please don't ask me to post them. Everyone has seen them, we all know what thy look like.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Then I am officially not a nutjob. Because I believe that Flight 77 did impact the Pentagon and did not disappear. Unless by "disappear" you mean that you close your eyes everytime someone shows you photos of plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

And please don't ask me to post them. Everyone has seen them, we all know what thy look like.

Of all those alleged 77 debris seen in the photos, how much of a 757 do they add up to?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527
I am actually impressed with this video. Sure the guy seems a bit off the rocker but that's exactly who they would have wanted. Someone with zero credibility if it came down to that.

Totally agree with your point. He fits the profile of what conspirators only dream of ever meeting at the right time. Now all we need is some names, then start the Citizens Arrest Movement, since the government itself seems to be perplexed over the issue, even though on the contrary they started two wars because of it. Obvious paradox shining through the veil of the usurpers and their conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by hooper

Of all those alleged 77 debris seen in the photos, how much of a 757 do they add up to?

Who cares? You need photographic evidence of every scrap? Too bad. No one else does. And by virtue of your inference nobody is ever going to care. If you are so incredulous about the entire event that you need photographic evidence of every scrap the next question is going to be - even if so presented why would anyone ever think that you would accept? You've dug your self a rhetorical hole and there is no getting out.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hey, I just want to throw this out there that people often misrepresent what Lloyde actually claims. The fact is that Lloyde never claims he was at the bridge, he even insists the photos of him at the bridge can't be right.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
You gotta take this for what it is, regardless of the man's background or credibility. He is clearly in the picture on the bridge. He says its his car and that the light pole hit it even though he flat out denies being on the bridge (even though he acknowledges his car in the photo). He seems to change his story when he thinks potential evidence is being collected from when he is just talking "off the record". I don't know how you can just write off this little gem of information, especially when you take into account the north side flyover video. Great find. I figured this would have more flags on this site... Amazing when you see the crap that's been on the main site.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sine.nomine

I'm pretty sure the photos of him on the bridge were manipulated. I made a powerpoint presentation about it which can be viewed on my blog at slothrop-blogjammin.blogspot.com...

I'd be interested in hearing any opinions.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alvert

Page 29 - grammar error.

"him we're wrong" should be "him were wrong".

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

tezzaw, what do you think of the Frank Legge / Warren Stutt paper , supported by John Bursill, about AA 77's FDR. ?

It has all come from your country.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
tezzaw, what do you think of the Frank Legge / Warren Stutt paper , supported by John Bursill, about AA 77's FDR. ?

Read the title of this thread, Alfie1.

Your question is way off topic.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alvert
reply to post by sine.nomine

I'm pretty sure the photos of him on the bridge were manipulated. I made a powerpoint presentation about it which can be viewed on my blog at slothrop-blogjammin.blogspot.com...

I'd be interested in hearing any opinions.

There is a 14 page thread at JREF trying to show you the mistakes you made. Why are you pimping that here?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alvert

I think you made some major errors in your power point presentation. On page 17 of your presentation, you state that "the bridge and Columbia Pike would have to be beneath the cab, when in reality we know the bridge is to the left of the cab." But the photo suggests that the cab is on the bridge, not above it. The photo is taken toward the end of the bridge, the rest of the bridge being off the right edge of the photo. You also state "we know the bridge is between poles A and pole B." However, slide 10 of your presentation shows that poles A and B are along the bridge on the same side. On page 20 of your presentation you assert that the Columbia Pike would have to run into the impact zone, but the map on Slide 10 shows that Columbia Pike runs into the parking lot shown in Slide 20, running under the bridge right where it should be.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join