It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private UFO Pictures

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
dz

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ahh ok, now I see how the picture of the helicopter could be matched up.

You have proven that point. The blur of the image though is still questionable.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've made things look like a UFO by juggling my camera phone and setting it on timing photo and nightmode...
But seriously, I think we might as well assume the pictures are genuine of the location, I just think that the blur factor is somewhat dubious, it could be anything.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your pictures
They are truly compelling, especially with the helicopter activity the next day, very interesting. Can anyone verify if those helicopters are used by government/military people?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
can u give us any information on the buildings which back on to that field, especially the one that's still under construction.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'll try

First off the building under construction was a real mystery. When I first arrived in was it was structurally built but unfinished (no glass in window frames etc) It was almost a year and just before I was leaving Romania that it seemed to be in use. I have no idea what it was. There was no sign that I could see, but to be honest, I never ventured out to have a look.

I think it's worth mentioning the deceptive scale of the photographs.

You should notice a building with a large yellow wall jutting out by the side of the main road. This was "Moben" a big bathroom, interiors showroom, (a bit like MFI) It is massive. If you look to the rear you will see a loading ramp. Big lorries rolled up and down here, and whenever I saw it I was always surprised by the scale... There are some other lorries close to this ramp, take a look at their size and imagine that one of those has plenty of space on that ramp.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well im miffed. looks to me like somone messing around with fire. there,s lorry drivers and buildings about. in my opinion, ufo, no.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If anyone is interseted in the helicopters, these two images should help you identify them. (I've cropped and optimized the images to save bandwidth)

In the first image you can see the field on the left edge. These three helicopters circled the area closely for about an hour.

This is the best side on view

At its peak there were 6 helicopters in the area but they were too spaced out to get more than two or three on camera at once.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Nice shots mcgeorge! glad you shared those with us, highly interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
McGeorge,

Do you recall the weather conditions that evening?

How long did the sighting last?

When you initially noticed the object, did you actually believe it to be fire, or did it in anyway seem out of place?

Was the "Fire" already burning when you first went out for your smoke or did it appear whilst you were on the balcony?

Did the object move eratically or in a manner that would be deemed unusual relative to technologies known to you or the general public?

How many other individuals that you know of witnessed this occurence?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The Helicopters appear to be:

IAR.330 Puma - Romanian Airforce

Mil Mi-8PS Hip

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Mil Mi-8PS Hip is mainly used in a Policing Role.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Definitely government related helos. Keep us updated on what happens in the news, around that area of town, or if men in black suits (no, not the Hollywood MIB) start to come around knocking on peoples doors, confiscating cameras, computers, and asking ALOT of questions.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well, looks like the damn thing caught fire when it was taking off. I dont think ufos light up like that.
Anyway, it must have been something real, or all those helicopter wouldnt of shown up.
I didnt see the point why those copters would show up the next day, only that the thing crashed or something.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I assure you there was no crash... It flew towards the mountains in the distance (not directly away from me - but towards the right)

When my wife came for a look and we spotted it the second time it was very far away and moving from the right towards the left (in relation to the framing of the original photographs)

In response to the weather. It was a relatively clear night (you can see the lights on the far horizon/foot of mountains). The moon was (as I stood looking at the object) to my right and on the other side of the building.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
it seriously looks like something radiates at high rates whichever is floating in that sky. it also looks like it has a high contrast rate? if its fire, could it be one of those vampire witches that fly?

'vampire witches' stuck in my mind, and I remember why now!

Caribbean Vampires

Basically WorldWatcher remember's tales when she was a kid of this old lady that was really creepy and rumoured to be a vampire. People died in the general vampire killing way yada yada yada, and one time she saw a fireball shoot out of this old ladies roof and disappear into the sky; this was how the old lady vamp got about. Interesting read.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Did the object appear to follow it's path to the mouintains as if it was being propelled or based on wind conditions?

Was it a full moon?

The choppers may have been there after reports of the UFO, there is reason to assume they would be there only for a crash.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The pic of the UFO reminds me of Pics from france which looked like glowing rods anyone remember what Im talking about . Sometimes depending on shutter speed and ambient light youll get that smeared effect I use it a lot when I shoot pics in Clubs where I play at.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i was watching the news last night and they were talking about the war in the middle east and they showed a clip in black and white of the SAME HELICOPTERS flying over the SAME landscape... the same exact clip

so i dunno

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think you're mistaken about seeing the same helicopters on a newsfeed from the Middle East.

Originally posted by SniperEye
i was watching the news last night and they were talking about the war in the middle east and they showed a clip in black and white of the SAME HELICOPTERS flying over the SAME landscape... the same exact clip

so i dunno

But just to nail the point... here is a panorama view of the scene. I used to have this image as a scrolling landscape on a website, it shows the field to the right, and an almost 180 degree sweep left.

Next here are two other helicopters (on the same day) on the other side of the city. These were from the same group of 5 or 6 helo's buzzing the area.

I'm somewhat surprised that people can think there's a conspiracy about where pictures of helicopters could come from?????????
They're helicopters.... You can see them everywhere. It's not a conspiracy.

All of the photographs I've posted so far are taken in from exactly the same position from the same appartment. The address is Calea Bucharesti, Brazov, Romania.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the pics.

I also questioned the area not matching.

Now that I have seen all the pics, I can see where it all matches.

The thing that is key is the choppers the next day. someone said they are for patrol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join