It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private UFO Pictures

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hi, I signed up for ATS just because of an incident that happened in July of 2002.

Late at night, in the field across from my appartment in the mountains of Romania, I was watching a bonfire that suddenly took off and flew away. Luckily the camera was to hand and a got a series of snaps.

Sorry for the quality, but this thing wasn't waiting about for me to get the camera set right.

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

EDIT: I've posted a bigger description of the event further down on this page.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by McGeorge]

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well, the pictures don't exactly present credible evidence because they are a bit blurry. But it is interesting none the less. Thanks for posting them, you always hear about people seeing UFOs but it is a rare find to actually hear from someone on ATS who actually picked up their camera and snapped a couple pictures, than gave us a first look. If you can I would like pictures 1, 4 and 5 scanned at 1200-1600 DPI so I can take a better look at them with some editing software, I'm sending a u2u to you with my e-mail address. (not that I think they're fake, but maybe I can clean them up a but and get the actual shape of the object.) Great post, thanks for sharing your photos

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Too bad the camera wasn't already attached to a tripod.
How would you compare the actual sighting to the pictures of the sighting? It certainly does look like a ball of fire.

Thanks for sharing this experience with us. I'm glad you had the camera nearby at the time of the event.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
These are the original images at exact size- The only difference is I've compressed the JPG file to between 90% and 95% of the original to conserve bandwidth (this dissapeared into the blackness of the night sky). There was no discernable loss in picture quality.

Unfortunately, I had the camera set up for cheesy low quality email pictures (VGA-Basic-640x480) taken with a Nikko Coolpix 775. I didn't have time to alter the settings.

The location is "Calea Bucharesti, Brazov, Romania"

As for their credibility... well... I'm not a strong believer in aliens flying around in cow's fields in the middle of the night...
I thought I was watching a bonfire, so it certainly freaked me out when it took off and flew away. I don't think I can offer anything additional to what you've seen.
I have no idea what it was.
So, I would suggest people take it at face value.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Now THATS interesting. Especially since two military/government (?) helicopters were seen the next day. Very nice evidence!

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
mmm interesting. can anyone confirm those helis are gov/military? and does any other member of ats have pictures of there own sightings?

on the funnier side of things im trying to stop singin great balls of fire now

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
That is a very interesting sequence of pictures,thanks for sharing them with us!Hopefully the craft will come come back for subsequent visits,and you'll be able to snap off some more,or maybe get a good video sequence.The craft appears to be moving very rapidly in the one pic,it almost looks like a worm,lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I find this very interesting. I also like the fact that some sort of background is visible behind and below the craft.

hard to really tell what it is as the hand jogging blurred the shot. Not blaming you McGeorge, the fact that you actually remembered to grab the camera and take photos deserves major points.

Any photo analysis experts or aircraft experts on line who could really share some insight here?

I would assume everything is tough without a negative.

Are these digital or film by the way?

SPiderj

And is it me or does that second shot of the craft look like a really orange version of Boba Fets ship.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Those are nice!

In some of the frames, it kind of looks like the Slave1. Maybe the Mandalorians are conducting a recon!

DC

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
u know....those pictures would be a lot better and cooler if they weren't so blurry.........but they are so.....yea. next time, take a tripod with u or something cuz its still cool and all but blurry.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am impressed. Those are about the best shots I've ever seen of a ufo.

A dozen years ago my daughter and I were walking back from my parents home and we both saw a ufo that did exactly what your ufo did in the pix where it looks like its exploding into flames.
like that guy, there.

We had no cameras handy. But I have definitely seen that weird twisting motion. Bravo. Hats off to you, mate.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't think the government would make choppers glow orange...

Its too blury and its weird how it changes shape... who knows.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Those are nice!

In some of the frames, it kind of looks like the Slave1. Maybe the Mandalorians are conducting a recon!

Don't ya mean the Slave II?
Or is it Slave III? Whatever the case, it looks like a Firespray ship. (I've read my Expanded Universe
)

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
A guy in Romania has just emailed asking for more information for his website...
I've just written a long reply so I thought (as everybody seems interested) that I'd share it with all..

This is a reply (so I'm answering some questions in here)

First about myself.
I am a writer of fiction books and television, normally writing
thrillers about business and finance. Before this time I worked in a top
London Hotel. I was looking to stop my hotel work for one year and was
searching for for a country to live whilst I wrote a book when I meet Adrian
Nastase who was staying in my hotel. He recommended Romania as the place I
should work.
I moved to Brazov in May of 2002 and took an appartment on Calea
Bucharesti. The photographs are all taken from the balcony of this
appartment.

Normally I worked in Brazov in my appartment until 11:00pm (when TCM
begins on television - then it was time for an English movie) I remember
watching the 11pm movie, and when it finished I went for a cigarette on the
balcony, so the time will be perhaps 12:30 or 1:00am
This was the early morning of July 1st 2002
I was watching what I thought was a fire burning on the ground behind
the buildings in the photograph when it started to move. First I thought it
was moving along the ground (not in the air). But after watching for ten or
fifteen seconds I could see it was moving straight up, very smoothly. (If
you think how a small helium baloon floats away, it was like that. It was
not fast like a firework or flare, but slow and soft.)
I was about to run and call my wife who was watching television, but as
I moved into the kitchen I saw the camera on the table and quickly took some
photographs... In perhaps only twenty or thirty seconds to rise it darted away quickly towards the mountains in the background.
I ran to my wife and showed her the pictures on the display of the
digital camera, then I brought her to the balcony to show her where I had
seen it... As we were looking, the object came back for a few seconds but
very far in the distance, this time heading from the right towards the
left... The object seemed to fade or burn out as it moved. Then it
disappeared but we had both seen it together.

The object whilst on the ground looked much like fire. But as it went into the sky the flame seemed to be smooth or more like liquid. This is very difficult to describe but if you can imagine how clouds pass in front of the moon, where you have dark patches that pass in front of a bright object...
Well it looked like that. It seemed to have dark bands or clouds that circled around the flame in a fast orbit. Because of this it wasn't possible to see the exact shape at any one time. Imagine that you can only see 50% of it at once, but over one or two seconds you have seen it all. It was a very strange thing to see.

Afterwards we sat on the balcony looking out to the mountains for about one and a half hours to see if it came back and discussing what it could be.
We never saw the object again.

The following day I was woken up by helicopters flying beside the appartment and around the field in the same area (about 06:00am ) but I don't believe the two incidents were connected... We sometimes saw helicopters in this area. On this day we saw more than normal, and in the same area, but we didn't see anybody on the ground.

It is perhaps noteable that helicopters hovering in the same place are loud enough to awaken me when I am inside the appartment, but the mystery object in the same place was silent when I was on the balcony.

That was the end of the incident.
At the time I had a website to email my photographs back to friends in London, and I showed the pictures to the staff in the bar downstairs (Captain Nemo Club) but none of my friends who lived close to me in Romania
had seen anything.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
it seriously looks like something radiates at high rates whichever is floating in that sky. it also looks like it has a high contrast rate? if its fire, could it be one of those vampire witches that fly?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
it seriously looks like something radiates at high rates whichever is floating in that sky. it also looks like it has a high contrast rate? if its fire, could it be one of those vampire witches that fly?

vampire witches?? thats new to me so could you explain what they are?

dz

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a few questions.

First off, I was analyzing the picture of the helicopters. Where in the landscape do you see the flat mountain like you do in the picture of the helicopters?

There looks like a cluster of the power lines in the helicopter picture, and the only place where that is in the top picture on your site, the landscape doesn't match up.

It doesn't even match up if you move it to the left.

Also, for those that say it's changing shape, please take notice of the rest of the objects in the image. They all follow the same pattern. It's not changing shape; he's simply moving his hand.

Notice the pattern. It's also visible in other images.

There's more.. just look and see.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, I believe in Aliens as well. I just like to analyze all the proof.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
dz, thank you for taking a closer look at the pictures
i liked that post a lot, its ashame im out of votes

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If you want to find the location of the helicopters, this image of the same place will be slightly better.
This area is deceptive in distance because there aren't many landscape features.
The mountains towards the back are fiteen to twenty kilometers away so in cloudy weather (Brazov is 1500m above sea level - it gets very cloudy) you wont see the furthest mountains.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
if someone were to take a camera and just take pictures of the stars but intented on blurring the picture by having a motion capture would make all sorts of ufos look like theyre watching us. i mean the landscapes looks pretty alike. its just the movement we need to focus on that this person saw.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join