It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu: The Flu Is Nothing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Don't trust any numbers being reported.

Technicalities are being used to rule out cases and deaths.

Other current numbers are over 48 hours old.

The WHO knows far more than anyone realizes and this is why they went to level 5 not because of media hype. Media hype has no effect on WHO decisions.

Rather than saying something is nothing, it would be better to be prepared and wait to see how this plays out by next week.

[edit on 29/4/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

I wasn't trying to maker generalizations about you, I was just asking questions to get a better understanding on what you were saying.

that being said I found you went out of your way to be nice to me an I appreciate that. And I got no hard feelings against you so you're right. Back we're we started.

Maybe I AM alone on this after all but does no one think that it's possible that the government/media would over hype SARS, Avian FLu, Anthrax and West Nile so that when something REAL does happen everyone assumes they are overblowing it?"

does no one think that all this confusion might be on purpose? That it was no accident that the number of deaths fluctuate each day?

As much as "they" are trying to scare us, they are equally making it really hard to believe. As you can see, it is really hard for someone to say "this pandemic could be terrible" cause every time they do someone says it wasn't 150 dead it was 7!

Now that is how you truly control people. You scare them for so long so that when they need to be scared, they just turn their fear into hatred towards the idea of being afraid, and take it out on each other.

or maybe I'm just tired in general.

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Don't trust any numbers being reported.

Technicalities are being used to rule out cases and deaths.

Other current numbers are over 48 hours old.

The WHO knows far more than anyone realizes and this is why they went to level 5 not because of media hype. Media hype has no effect on WHO decisions.

Rather than saying something is nothing, it would be better to be prepared and wait to see how this plays out by next week.

[edit on 29/4/09 by MikeboydUS]

Finally some truth is spoken. I think it's hilarious that somehow WHO is completely trustworthy yet the news are a bunch of liars. That's like saying Bush is the devil and Obama is the Messiah.

does anyone know how many deaths occurred in the US in the first month of the 1918 flu? It wasn't smoking gun evidence that millions would die later, I can tell you that.

It's like the media and government have been so discredited that the more they warn people about, the quicker people write them off.

is it warranted?
perhaps.
is it worth it?
perhaps not.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by coincidence_theorist]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Well man with >100 cases 10 miles from me, you would have to see it from my vantage point.

This is an intentional attack, from the globalists. Just like when they flew the plane by the other day, they are saying WE DID IT..... all killers must confess....

Like OJ, This Is How I would do it... Well they Nazi killers are pushing forward and while the US is allready acting as a level 6, the game is afoot.

GOD PLEASE HELP GUIDE US, or at least send some sweet Doberman Aliens to kick their butts.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thanks fo the thread, Swine flu, the name is strange in itself, Christians ,pagans, confucists, are the only ones who eat Pig.

A deeply religious catholic poverty stricken nation, and they are the only ones dying.

Terrorist threats enabled the most Hitlerian, Stalinist type laws to be introduced, now the Swine flu no doubt will allow even more anti democratic laws to be passed without fuss.

We are in a world of good and evil and on the fence.

The terrible horrible eThvil fact is... this is the beginning of govt induced culling.

Over the coming years we will accept millions of deaths due to "new virus mutations" we will become fearful obedient zombies , to just survive.

We will say even less than we do now, and keep silent forever lest it be us that the Govts target.

The new oil masters will be the antidote owners.

We will have green energy, and multi coloured death.

The real conspiracy is that any of the snakes in power are ever believed even for a second.?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

Na its not your fault dude, I apologize for being rude. Nobody knows what or who to believe, you have WHO saying one thing and reports coming in from the who knows where, maybe the area around "ground zero" itself saying another.

Just now theres another Fox news report that added another 17 fatalities, bringing the total to 176..
Well, the only thing that i CAN guaranty is that someone is lying.
Either WHO is lying, trying to downplay the situation or the "other" reports are lying, trying to hype the situation, possibly for attention to the matter.. who knows

Mexico is taking the drastic step after another 17 deaths were potentially linked to swine flu, bringing the total to as many as 176. Essential services such as transport, supermarkets, trash collection and hospitals will remain open. The swine flu outbreak continued to fan out across the United States on Wednesday, with confirmed cases now in 11 states and possible cases in several more — though American deaths haven't become widespread despite the confirmation that a Mexican toddler who was visiting Texas with his family had died from the flu. In California, dozens of Marines were confined after one came down with the disease. Some 100 schools were closed, and more might need to be shut down temporarily. President Obama pledged "great vigilance" in dealing with the situation as the total confirmed cases in the U.S. rose to nearly 100, with many more suspected. The Geneva-based World Health Organization sounded its own ominous alarm, raising its alert level to one notch below a full-fledged global pandemic. Said WHO Director General Margaret Chan: "It really is all of humanity that is under threat during a pandemic." Dr. Richard Besser, acting chief of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said there were confirmed cases in 10 states, including 51 in New York, 16 in Texas and 14 in California. The CDC also counted scattered cases in Kansas, Massachusetts , Michigan, Arizona, Indiana, Nevada and Ohio.

Who the hell to believe?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Berzerked]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by coincidence_theorist

lol np man. When it comes down to it, were all here for the same thing. well some may be here for different things but for the same reasons anyway, which is trying to find some truths to the many lies that we are or are NOT being told by a seemingly corrupt system.

Maybe I AM alone on this after all but does no one think that it's possible that the government/media would over hype SARS, Avian FLu, Anthrax and West Nile so that when something REAL does happen everyone assumes they are overblowing it?"

BTW, yes i do remember SARS and the Bird Flu hype, how we were all screwed etc..
One day it had "hopped" over from being bird to human to human to human contagion and then came the conflicting reports, then it finally just died out all together.

Which is something I found strange today.. even after hearing about the child that died, for the most part the news stayed away from it, they focused more on the dumba** airforce one photo op over New York than they did on this child dying.

Which was another reason i began to let my guard down today a bit but now I hear my sons school may be out Friday because of all this.
If not for the "standardized" testing, theyd be out tomorrow as well.
I live about 3 hours from the Mexican border in S. Texas.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Berzerked]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It's just the Flu, flu kills people every year so nothing new... Normally its just the elderly who haven't gone and had their flu-shots, all this hype over the common cold.

Everywhere you look on this forum it's swine flu this and swine flu that, IT'S JUST THE FLU PEOPLE.. GET A GRIP .. SERIOUSLY!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

No problems, you weren't rude.

I'm finding it hard to trust anyone these days. You can't tell whether the government is blowing this out of proportion, or whether the media is accurate or not. I can't look at any number now and be surprised by it because chances are it is an old number, or it has been mis-reported.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join