It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Before i get started, let me make something clear to all of you here.
I havn't been a member of this website untill today but i have allways been roaming and reading the latest news, let me introduce myself.

Im over 60 years old, i have recently discovered i have cancer and i only have a month or so to live, but the news that will interest you most is that im a nuclear physicist and what im about to share with you is probably some of the most astonishing information you will ever hear.

I have been working on a classified project in Russia with other scientists from all over the world, a bit like the LHC project but this one has not been made public.

I cant really give you any proof of existance because none exists, except the people working on the project (me) but what i can give you is the location of the project site on a map, you are free to travel to the location but be warned, you will be stopped and you will most likely be shot when you get within a mile of this location, but before i give you the address i want to tell you what this project is about.

As you may be aware of flying object and flying saucers, i can't tell you aliens exist because i dont know, but what i can tell you is that i have been working on technology not of this world, and before you ask for pictures, that is not possible, at all... if any of you have ever worked in even low-medium secure building you will known that photography is highly prohibited.

This item has been used to create a spacecraft (predicted) to be able to fly faster than the speed of light, light travels at around 186,000 miles per second, this kind of speed would kill a human, scientists are currently working on creating robotic like humans, but these are far more advanced than your average japanese showroom robot.

The "object" is around the size of a normal car engine (not very large), it has no wires and does not "turn off" or have any sort of buttons, its created out of a shiny metal like substance unknown to us which is unbreakable, it makes a very low constant hum sound, i wont go in to how it works because we dont know how it works because we dont know whats inside of it, all we know is how to work it, or make it work, by using EMR (electromagnetic radiation) we can make it move in any direction at any desired speed.

the chances are that the governments will never disclose any of this information and tests will carry on in the future, without me unfortunatly.

i will leave it at that.

sorry but the link points to a totally random location when i post the URL as is so you will have to do the following to see this location

first go to
maps.google.com...

then add on the end
/maps?&z=11&ll=66.266856,179.25087&t=k

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Itop1]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Itop1]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ......and ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) I am praying for you ...and I am sure sorry to hear about your cancer .............I pray that you be healed and if not then I pray that you have peace ...no pain and all the people you love with you at this time ...............

As far as the info ..thank you very much for sharing it with us ...
I am not that interested in that stuff but I am sure others will be .
Sorry I dont have a reply on your subject ..but I really wanted to let you know that I am praying for you .

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

mmm...you are going to have to give us more juicy tid-bits that what you just provided. My cat can claim to be 60, have cancer, and had worked on top-secret projects, and point to some place in Coffeeville, Kansas (or whatever that g-maps link was to).

So, please, one-up my cat and spill it for us.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
can you give a little better directions than your google link? That is a farily large area to investigate.

link   
reply to post by Itop1

this part is my fav, it answers your question of not knowing

"i can't tell you aliens exist because i dont know, but what i can tell you is that i have been working on technology not of this world, "

how does that thinking compute to you?

link   
Itop1
Do you think that working on this object has caused your cancer in any way? Is it dangerous to be around this ? When did your cancer show up after working on this secret project?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Also, you say you are working in Russia, but you link to Kansas. Care to explain.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
Itop1
Do you think that working on this object has caused your cancer in any way? Is it dangerous to be around this ? When did your cancer show up after working on this secret project?

My job was to work with radiated items/radiation, i do not know if this was a contributing factor, all i can do is assume its a possibility.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Also, you say you are working in Russia, but you link to Kansas. Care to explain.

Sorry, if i post this link as a full URL it points to kansas if you read my original post again i explain how to see the real location.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Very little of what this gentleman posted makes sense in relation to any of the rest. What does a LHC have to do with back engineering a supposed alien craft? Just yet another " Hey let me tell you all about the proof I have, except I have no proof" post. "light travels at around 186,000 miles per second, this kind of speed would kill a human" Not in space it wouldn't??? Someone help me here?

Also: I think you meant Human like robots? Not robot like Humans?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Zenagain]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Zenagain]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So you think I have been waiting for news of some object that you dont understand, dont explain, dont know where it came from, and dont have any proof of?

But I do wish you well if you really have cancer. Get it a real good Dr. because most Dr's suck and kill you but the good ones can save your life.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am 180 years old and have lived this long because I am a biologist for a top secret government lab. We discovered the fountain of youth in 1869 when I was 40 years old.

We have been giving this cure for death to certain individuals throughout history. Elvis, Jim Morrison, Princess Diana, John Lennon and others are part of our project.

A few events have gone wrong, resulting in mutation. We found that this does not work on animals. They do not die, but the results are terrifying. Bigfoot, The Jersey Devil and other mythical animals are the results of animal testings.

Currently we are working closesly with ET's to come up with a way to bring about Armaggedon and fulfill the revelation prophesy so that we may greatly reduce the population and keep alive only those we see fit to occupy the planet. Once we reduce the population down to those who can better the planet we will give them the vaccination and bring about the 1000 year peace described in Revelations.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The link worked perfectly for me. Shows northeastern Russia, and is blotted out by google maps.

I understood from the post that he claims "never seeing an Alien being", but working on technology that is not of this world. If you want to put 2 and 2 together, you can. I read that he isn't making that connection for you, I guess one could connect the two, but I don't see how you can take that as an immediate lie.

Seems pretty cut and dry. He also writes perfect english, which isn't that much of an idicator. I would be nice to verify stuff, but none of you deserve anything.

I wont ask the OP to do anything, because it doesn't matter. This whole thing may never be proven to the masses. Do you guys n gals not get that?

He didn't come here to try and prove anything, The title says "THE NEWS you have been waiting for"

[edit on 29-4-2009 by sticky]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Sorry, if i post this link as a full URL it points to kansas if you read my original post again i explain how to see the real location.

Thanks.

This certainly just got a bit more interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
" He also writes perfect english, which isn't that much of an idicator. "

You and I have VERY different ideas of what perfect English is. That post isn't it. I'd like to hold a physicist to a higher standard but hey, he wasn't an English major.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Sorry to be skeptical of your claims, but anyone working on advanced physics projects would use the metric system, so why would you use miles/second for the speed of light. Not a single Physics class I have taken, and I have taken 4, used miles/second as a unit. And certianly if you were working in Russia metric would be the norm.

Either way you caught my attention! Please prove me wrong.

Best wishes
-E-

[edit on 29-4-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
well..you could have made pictures of it ... because you will die ... and you dont care if they find out that you posted something like that here

so, you dont have family, otherwhise they will suffer because you posted it here ........

if you dont have family, you could be a bit more specific in everything ...

I forgot: Why botter posting this here if you knew you dont have any kind of proof ... thats just SICK ... sorry people but this is a hoax. ..

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Faiol]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Actually, what I was wanting to hear was that WHO announced there was a full blown pandemic, the whole world was under martial law while they quarentined the diseased people, and that we were finally gonna get some testicles and change the way our government has been treating us for so many years. But nice try, this was second on my list of news I've probably been waiting for.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
SO, looking at the map, I'm finding a few things that are interesting...
There is certainly is a structure of some sort being blurred, as you can make out the VERy symmetrical boarders of the structure.

There is a straight roadway coming off of the nw corner of it, the only road coming or going to the area

There are a couple of MAJOR waterways running into the blurred area that actually STOP somewhere in the blurred area.

On the southern side, there seem to be a couple of "cave" enterances, as well as a cvouple more on the north west side

This could CERTAINLY sustain a research lab of massive proportions....

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
most of these fake posts read like the first or second chapters of a Dean Koontz novel.

Hopefully the level of fiction improves in here. 2 stars out of 5

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join