It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who exactly started swine flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
hey everyone well im quite worried about this flu and i was thinking a few weeks ago vials went 'missing' from a us lab which were very important and barely any hype followed. so i was thinking is this linked to this flu, there are reports that there are no infected pigs in mexico ? wtf? does that make sense. WHO (world health organization) is saying only 7 deaths are confirmed but why are media saying over 159 in total in mexico alone.

can someone please tell me if the us government caused this, it doesnt make sense because if they wanted this to kill many people this virus if it mutates will possibly get us into worse problems in economic terms. so im really clueless as to wtf is going on...?

my mum is a nurse on top of that and i dont know what to do if this stupid thing gets into a pandemic can you please help me ? any info on how i can get ready for this etc

or if this will even escalate i mean why..if the us or mexico gov knew # would hit the fan why havent they sealed boarders off etc straight away they know what their messing with but nothing is getting done....smells a bit fishy to me

[edit on 29-4-2009 by piero]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
oh and i forgot to add that there was recently one us swine flu related death im not sure how long ago but this is getting way, way worse for my liking
lets say this goes into pandemic mode would i just have to stay indoors until everyone dies or whatever im really clueless as to what happens if this mutates and people get infected

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Seriously,

As sad as this is, what I will say is perhaps comical but logically and realistically the most likely way this happened.

An Asian Man, A Mexican Man or several of each... a shipping container with Ducks and Pigs crammed in sat in port somewhere or storage somewhere before arriving in Mexico City and The Asian Sailors and Mexican workers slept and urinated and defecated and coughed and shared Quarters with Pigs and Fowl for weeks at a time...

Seriously... repugnant methods of shipping live stock, storing live stock providing feed from unclean sources allowing animals to walk and live in not just their own feces but feces of other creatures and animals packed together of different species into the same containers and ...

Disgusting human beings who slept and ate and dedicated while sick in the same quarters with no concern for health and hygiene

even more despicable business men above them who looked the other way at the conditions.

It is EASY to think bio terror

Bio Terror, only takes one or a few crazy people

This means we have to realize the food we get at our supermarkets... these goods that come up from Mexico... this is what your allowing your family to eat, these are the conditions human beings live in, the condition these animals are kept in...

we all know this on a level...

But really harshly acknowledging how bad things are, understanding this is a beast of... many, millions of peoples creation, of lethargy, and greed and sloth and gluttony

and Envy

To achieve first world wealth, really the Industrialized world took over a century...

what goes on in China and Mexico and India and many other places... the speed of growth, impossibility of building controls quickly... The sheer numbers of people...

20 + Million in one city

Without the technology in place to make that viable...

This was Inevitable

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Isnt obvious?

ManBearPig. I'm super cereal.

Al Gore tried to warn us but we just didnt listen.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

so basically your saying we are in deep ****

and nice explanation

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Isnt obvious?

ManBearPig. I'm super cereal.

Al Gore tried to warn us but we just didnt listen.

ahahah that lightened my mood

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is the swine that started the aporkolypse!!

We're all doomed i tell ya, it's Armagammon!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
hahah

i love you guys and ATS
when **** hits the fan or however you say it ill be talking 2 you guys

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It was government made and shipped around. How else could it all of the sudden appear everywhere at once. I believe there are two viruses. The killer and a similar weaker one used to vaccinate the nation responsible for the outbreak (if you want to call it that). Once you get the weaker version the killer can't infect you, that is, unless it mutates. So it's a dangerous gamble to do. Why Mexico. It would weaken both the government and reduce the population. That would allow for more jobs for less people and stop illegal immagration when there's no reason to leave home for jobs elsewhere. Sinister, yes. And the added benifit is if it gets to China and the middle east.

I don't believe those who show signs of the weaker flu are the only ones to have gotten it. I believe you're not sopposed to know if you were exposed and signs are not sopposed to show. I believe it's just the few. By this time most of the US is vaccinated by contamination.

How it works as a boi weapon. First, release the weaker viruse into your own population and wait six weeks. Consentrate on your border area and major cities. Next release the killer pandemic version into the host contry for dispersion world wide. The sit back and make a lot of fuss to fool them all and then watch the world die, that is, except for your nation.

If there are any bio engineers out there that understand this. They can confirm this if they read it. It is plausible and possible, and most likely probable.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Fromabove you are right it was Engineered...

Alex Jones and Deagle have been talking about this on all of his new youtube videos...Here is one to get you started...If you REALLY want to know what is going on...It has 4 parts

www.youtube.com...

This is a great video with other sources...To back up what they are saying...Start with the youtube video...Then go to the right in the information and follow the links for Documents that back up this is a Genetically Engineered Flu being used as Biological Weapon...Against Mexican people or as I understand it Asian also...

It is a Bridge to the H5N1 KILLER Bird Flu...So If it Reaches China Or where ever the Bird Flu is it will spread it like Wildfire...

Here is the video...Called ...Pentagon Swine Flu...

www.youtube.com...

Here is one last piece of proof...The first USA death is a MEXICAN toddler that traveled to Texas with it's family...Link is here...

news.yahoo.com...

This how I see it any way...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I have a novel answer.

A pig.

new topics

top topics

join