It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Mary have been artificially inseminated by Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Why will aliens traveled across the galaxy to create religion?I don't believe it. And why Mary?

they wanted us to slow down the development of surten technology. No better way as religion to do this.

Or...

it was accidential. it happen't they couldn't changed it they tried but that way they created the devil...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by Pisky

In cases of parthenogenesis (virgin birth), an ovum starts to divide by itself without fertilization, producing an embryo in which the paternal chromosomes may be replaced by a duplication of maternal ones. This asexual reproductive method is rare among warm-blooded vertebrates but more common among invertebrates ...

There is some evidence, however, that natural parthenogenesis does occasionally occur in humans. There are many instances in which impregnation has allegedly taken place in women without there being any possibility of the semen entering the female genital passage. In some cases it was found either in the course of pregnancy or at the time of childbirth that the female passages were obstructed. In 1956 the medical journal Lancet published a report concerning 19 alleged cases of virgin birth among women in England, who were studied by members of the British Medical Association. The six-month study convinced the investigators that human parthenogenesis was physiologically possible and had actually occurred in some of the women studied.

You may also want to read these:
www.encyclopedia.com...

www.accessexcellence.org...

dictionary.reference.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.hum-molgen.de...

[Edited on 4-26-2004 by Preest]

ME

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have held this very same belief for some time now.

Hmmm, I have some input that might promote this even further, but time to go to work, #, really time . . .

ME

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Real quickly, Jesus said "I am of the Father and the Father is of me", the word used is 'monogene'. hmm . . .

Then he goes off about pledias and orion and other celstial bodies and says "in my Father house are many mansions.

My interp. . . I am of one genetic code and that is of my father. In space there are many planets.

bye bye

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is just a no-brainer.

If the story is true, Mary was obviously artificially inseminated by an alien. I mean, if our definition of an alien is a being that is not from earth, then God would be an alien, wouldn't he?

Personally, I believe Mary was probably raped by a Roman soldier or some other criminal...

DC

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It seems to me, Mary may never have been, at all.
We aren't there to corroborate the story; there is no historical references to Mary, or Jesus.
Now, as to creating religion to mesmerize the masses....oh, YEAH

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well it says that jesus will come back down before the great time of doom and will take all the believers to safety and all the non believers will stay on earth to whitness the tragedies......

So when he comes back..... will you believe? Or just pass it off as an alien lie?

But seriously what if we were created by aliens and god is like the supreme ruler on some far away planet? So either we were fooled by all these ufo sightings and the aliens were guiding moses with things that they couldnt explain, thus thinking they were god like. Which in turn sparked a religion because people started to worship these magnificent beings/sights. Or..... the good aliens were guiding us on the right path and jesus was an alien, the son of the great god.. and the evil he talks about such as lucifer and demons are just a bad race of aliens that want to ruin god and us?

Or simply theres a god and we have souls and jesus was god in the flesh.

I mean it makes more sense for all these religions now, how most believe in jesus and god, so something probably happened back in the day and jesus did exist, the unexplainable things happened. It could have been ufo's and aliens the whole time. So the question is, if this is all true... are we worshiping the good ones or the bad ones?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Mormons believe God is an alien, but they won't cop to it...

I believe God is an alien, but only on the condition that He exists...

If God is an alien, He will bleed. If it bleeds, we can kill it...

Here's some stuff:

The Reality of God

DC

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
there is no historical references to Mary, or Jesus.
Incorrect, historian Josephus mentioned Jesus in his History of the Jews.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Once again...for those of you that insist Mary was "probably" raped or had sexual relations before "knowing" Joseph, here is some scientific evidence that she very well MAY have had a virgin birth...it's not within the realm of impossibility and holds quite a bit more water than alien impregnation and alien hybrid babies...

Originally posted by Pisky

In cases of parthenogenesis (virgin birth), an ovum starts to divide by itself without fertilization, producing an embryo in which the paternal chromosomes may be replaced by a duplication of maternal ones. This asexual reproductive method is rare among warm-blooded vertebrates but more common among invertebrates ...

There is some evidence, however, that natural parthenogenesis does occasionally occur in humans. There are many instances in which impregnation has allegedly taken place in women without there being any possibility of the semen entering the female genital passage. In some cases it was found either in the course of pregnancy or at the time of childbirth that the female passages were obstructed. In 1956 the medical journal Lancet published a report concerning 19 alleged cases of virgin birth among women in England, who were studied by members of the British Medical Association. The six-month study convinced the investigators that human parthenogenesis was physiologically possible and had actually occurred in some of the women studied.

You may also want to read these:
www.encyclopedia.com...

www.accessexcellence.org...

dictionary.reference.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.hum-molgen.de...

ME

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yes, but if you are going by what the Bible appears to be saying, Jesus was cloned.

Possible today? Yes! Back then? Not by man, but obviously the tech. exists. How long has it existed? Did man invent it? I think not.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It could have been the aliens, or it just could have been some random guy who left his -cough- seed lying around

>.>

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ME
Yes, but if you are going by what the Bible appears to be saying, Jesus was cloned.

Possible today? Yes! Back then? Not by man, but obviously the tech. exists. How long has it existed? Did man invent it? I think not.

Nowhere in the Bible does it ever "appear" to say that Jesus was cloned.

"I and My Father are one" is nowhere near something you could translate to mean cloning. Well...you could but you'd have to WANT to read it that way.

I'm wondering why it's so hard for people to accept a possible medical explanation over ALIEN CLONING...lol...loons.

[Edited on 4-26-2004 by Preest]

ME

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Actually the word use to say my farther and I are one is 'monogene', as in monogenetics, wich IS cloning.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ME
Actually the word use to say my farther and I are one is 'monogene', as in monogenetics, wich IS cloning.
I'm sure...feel free to provide links to that translation...I'm sure many of us who use a bit of common sense would appreciate some links that link to real biblical translation sites or at least sites that offer sound etymology...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Information on The Incarnation...not The Cloning...
www.newadvent.org...

ME

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by ME
I'm sure...feel free to provide links to that translation...I'm sure many of us who use a bit of common sense would appreciate some links that link to real biblical translation sites or at least sites that offer sound etymology...

Hehehehee, the website you posted just after this quote gives you the tools to look up what I just stated.

MONOGENE . . .

Hehehehee

Sorry, I'll find the link, and then you will be on the path that the Cats(catholic hiarchy) doesn't want you to know about . . .

. . .Peace

ME

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The first general council of the Church was called to define the Divinity of Jesus Christ and to condemn Arius and his error (see ARIUS). Previous to this time, heretics had denied this great and fundamental dogma of the Faith; but the Fathers had been equal to the task of refuting the error and of stemming the tide of heresy. Now the tide of heresy was so strong as to have need of the authority of the universal Church to withstand it. In his "Thalia", Arius taught that the Word was not eternal (en pote ote ouk en) nor generated of the Father, but made out of nothing (ex ouk onton hehonen ho logos); and though it was before the world was, yet it was a thing made, a created thing (poiema or ktisis). Against this bold heresy, the Council of Nicaea (325) defined the dogma of the Divinity: of Christ in the clearest terms: "We believe . . . in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Only-begotten, generated of the Father (hennethenta ek tou patros monogene), that is, of the substance of the Father, God of God, Light of Light, True God of True God, begotten not made, the same in nature with the Father (homoousion to patri) by Whom all things were made" (see Denzinger, 54).

ummm, this is suppose to be a dogma, eh? Looks to me like Jesus was of the father and not of mary, monogene of the father.

Mary was a surrogate mother.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
"Mormons believe God is an alien, but they won't cop to it..."

I'm a Mormon (not practicing) and when I questioned the fact that "god" come from a planet and dose this mean that the Mormons believe that god is an alien I was given such a funny look, that I have never asked again but the question was answered some time later when I asked a couple of missionaries about this, one said that he believed that Christ was how "we term it an alien hybrid" but that was his own opinion and not church doctrine.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
It seems to me, Mary may never have been, at all.
We aren't there to corroborate the story; there is no historical references to Mary, or Jesus.
Now, as to creating religion to mesmerize the masses....oh, YEAH

so this thread is about the possibility that someone who may never have been may have been impregnated by beings [unknown] who never have existed ..
and my wife says i waste my time on this site !!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join