It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Disinfo Agents, we KNOW what your Masters FEAR the most!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hey,
there are just too many of you mind-controlled drones on this site,
swarming about with group-think,
trying to manipulate people who are waking up so they just become more and more confused by the endless,
endless,
endless arguing back and forth,
back and forth,
back and forth ad nauseum,
but guess what,
im going to make sure this thread get a whole lot of views,
and more and more people are going to see how simple it is to dismantle your whole stupid house of cards that you have engaged in building and maintaining for centuries.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Who the **** has the patience to keep going on and on about IF 911 was an inside job or not?
I for one, dont.
8 ******** years have gone by,
and not a damn thing has changed,
there are people still in their millions who will DENY that it was an 'inside job' as they say.

Dont bother posting here if you think 911 was dont by bin laden only, and there were no explosives in the building.
I have no interest in 'debating' you pansies, because your weak-minds cant process the fact that you have been massively lied to by your trusted CNN, BBC, ABC, FOX yadayadayada...........all of them have betrayed, yes betrayed, and let me say that again BETRAYED THE TRUST that you have been trained to give them .
These stupid newscasters, looking directly in your eyes, trying to hypnotise you into thinking that they actually know what they are talking about.......
dont they know that we know that they are simply FRIKKIN READING OFF THE TELEPROMPTERS??????

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i hope your basis for dismantling disinfo isn't just calling anyone who disagrees with your beliefs an agent, that's a tried and tested disinfo technique and it just makes you look stupid.

if i were you i'ld be a hell of a lot more worried if i went to a site that was supposedly full of free thinkers and there was no arguing.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
look, its all about the MONEY people!!!
"Follow the money" as they say, and BAM you got the illuminati or whatever you want to call them, you've got them by the short and curlies when you understand te MONETARY SCAM.

911 is just the starting point for a lot of people, to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
but when you come to the doorstep of the internationalist bankers, you have truly arrived at the mother of all conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
what the hell!,im not kidding i just got a 404 on trying to post on your last thread vladimir,i read about the title as bonds thing of citizens in the US,i was just commenting on the great job you did,when i got closed out,and like i was saying ATS is CORRUPTED! vladimir's post has twice been deleted,i read them both and it had proof!

What's going on?Why are you deleting his threads!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Repost the legal information you gave vladimir! and give us a reason mods if your gonna delete it!.

The mods actions in some posts are questionable or sometimes heavily biased!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hope I can get in before this thread is pulled
My, my, aren't you the angry one, vladmir? That attitude won't do you any favours.

I've been accused, several times, of being dis-info on this site. What hogwash.

It's all too easy to taint discussion and opinion as disinformation rather than go the difficult route and actually have an adult conversation. Shouting that you know the truth, when all you really have is an opinion, is the formula for disaster.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir

You haven't said what 'they' fear the most. I'd like to know, it might help when I try and negotiate my next pay rise. . .

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Actually when it comes down to it, money is one thing but resources are another. Resources are most important to survive. Money is somwhat of an illusion.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir

Who the **** has the patience to keep going on and on about IF 911 was an inside job or not?

Look man, take a chill pill. I agree with you totally but your attitude doesn't do anybody any favours, especially yourself.

I think your heart is in the right place and your on the right track but you are going the wrong way about it. You could be banned if you keep going and then you won't be able to spread the word on here and it won't help anybody.

Maybe just try and organise your thoughts about particular subjects, such as 911, or disinfo agents, or news broadcasting and start a thread about each of them. Threads which cover more than 1 topic or a broad topic aren't likely to get many views.

In my experience ATS only deletes threads which have in some way broken the T & C. I have never actually seen anybody censored (just because I don't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen though).

Now I had a quick look at your last thread before it was 404'd and I would suggest that it was deleted because you did a large copy-and-paste without external quote tags and without your own opinions to stimulate discussion.

Try starting the thread again with the same topic. This time though use external quote tags and only have a paragraph or 2 from the original source. After the quote have a paragraph or two of your own thought and opinions to start discussion and see if the thread works this time.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Umm....you do realize that not everybody agrees with your twisted beliefs right? You do understand that not everyone thinks like your paranoid mind right? Just because some people don't agree with you does not make them disinfo agents.

BTW, you do realize that you are in the tiny minority regarding 911 being a inside job right? So I guess everyone else who disagrees with you particularly on this subject must be a disinfo agent right?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

When you say we, did you meant to say Royal We ?

I am the one of the Masters you talk about, please, oh pretty please, with cherry on the top, please don't do to me what I fear the most:

DUMB ASS POSTS

I sincerely hope you will spare me. Thanks...

(The Master Agent)

LOL, somebody actually flagged this post

[edit on 28-4-2009 by 5thElement]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hey wait a minute i don't know whats going on here,but vladimirs last post had some real good info otherwise the mods must have a good reason to delete his posts.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Tiny minority? Over one third of Americans believe 911 was an inside job (source: Google). That is not a tiny minority by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

If 2/3 believe otherwise, then yes, 1/3 is a tiny minority. The 1/3 figure is also false or at the least, exaggerated.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
this credit crunch / depression has bitten hard i could do with some work, if this site is crawling with disinfo agents where might i go to get that job?

Who employs people to debunk the nonsense which is spewed on here? David R has a special room of evil people who go about posting reposts to illogical guess work and fallacy's? Seriously, if such a job existed it would be the biggest security problem ever for the nwo, i presume they have to higher people to do it (either that or the elites all have a LOT of free time) these people have to know the truth so they can spread the opposite of it and discredit it, can't you see how telling someone the truth is likely to convince someone to blow the whistle?

these people, the gatekeepers if you will would be very hard to manipulate; they must be smart enough to steamroller everyone in online debates, they can see behind them into the NWO and before them into the Conspiracy Theorists world plus they and pretty much only they have proof that what the tinfoil hatters say is true... So we can assume that these people are either VERY well paid (and remember however well paid you are knowing the government is planning a bioweapon attack is a whole other story...) or very loyal (maybe they've been offered a home in the underground bases)

So go and find a room full of people typing away on ATS debunking your pet theory or accept that it's highly unlikely anyone would bother spreading disinfo on ats -thats what the media networks are for, how they work is very well known and fairly simple, a big lie gets fed into the top of the machine and it filters down through the workings getting mashed up and reconstituted all number of times while everyone adds their little bit of spin until it rains on us down here amid the peons... We then fail to understand it, totally ignore the original point of it or more often than not willfully deny whatever has been shown because our ego doesn't like the feeling of being wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

If 2/3 believe otherwise, then yes, 1/3 is a tiny minority. The 1/3 figure is also false or at the least, exaggerated.

That's like trying to say Hispanics are a tiny minority in Texas. I guess it depends on your own personal definition of tiny, but most people won't agree with you. And I'm not sure how you "know" that the figure is false. When you make claims like that without proof, it sounds like you're just pushing your own beliefs.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy

Who employs people to debunk the nonsense which is spewed on here?

Do you remember the article late last year which stated that the pentagon had a disinformation unit. If I remember correctly the unit was targeted at forums particularly.

I can't find the original article I'm thinking of but here is an article from Feb, 26 about the closing down of the unit, which proves it existed.

Originally posted by NatureBoy

this credit crunch / depression has bitten hard i could do with some work

Send in your resumé, you never know your luck. Perhaps they have a new fandangled, unpublicised disinformation forum unit which you can join.

[edit on 28/4/09 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I totally agree with the op there's LOTS of people going around starting useless arguments about how your sentence structures are not grammatically correct, and so on which has nothing to do with the topic.

They just want to spread disinfo, so ignore the skeptics.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
reply to post by WhatTheory

Tiny minority? Over one third of Americans believe 911 was an inside job (source: Google). That is not a tiny minority by any stretch of the imagination.

Reality is not determined by voting. Repeat as necessary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join