It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swine blindfold

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
In saying this i mean no disrespects to those who have reportedly died due to this outbreak, or those that might suffer in the future.

It is plan obvious that this disease has been manufactured in order to serve a still (it seems) unknown agenda, i mean, we already have all vaccines and pills lined up and ready for purchase by Tamiflu right? The powers that be have released this disease for a reason, how the CIA will maintain this and shut it down once its time is unclear but it will happen. You will NOT be hearing about the Swine flu in 3-4 months time in the media, maybe even earlier! Do you still hear about Foot and Mouth, about Anthrax, about Mad Cow... etc? No.

These things are dangerous, they are under control! They are under control by those that have created them in the first place. Pharmaceutical companies will make a killing of this in the coming months, and then its the end of it. So how can you explain all this other than using the word 'game'?

Still taking into account the possible seriousness of this situation, i think its important to keep an eye out on other things that are happening in the world right now. This is serving as a distraction! Please pay attention to this thread closely now.

Remember the Anthrax saga of October 2001? The same year that Bush became Potus? What is the situation now... Obama is president, same year we have an epidemic. What happened in October 2001 during the Anthrax epidemic! Thats right... the Patriot Act was passed. It was passed while most of the public was concerned with epidemics and the such. I am not implying much here or trying to make any bold predictions. Just asking for one thing. ATS, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED AND PEOPLE, DO NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN!

[edit on 27/4/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I agree 100%. If the MSM gave this much attention to drinking-related accidents/deaths or suicides, people would be scared to step out of their homes.

This scare sure has made the populous forget about the banking problems, executive greed/bonusing and government bailouts!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
In 2001 we had the new president > missing 2.5 trillion from the pentagon > 9/11 > Anthrax > Patriot act.

In 2009 we have a new president > collapse of the global economy > swine flu.

Let's hope that the swine flu (under your premise) is only here to distract us from the engineered global theft, I mean the "global recession" and not a precursor of some soon to be larger event.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
In 2001 we had the new president > missing 2.5 trillion from the pentagon > 9/11 > Anthrax > Patriot act.

In 2009 we have a new president > collapse of the global economy > swine flu.

Let's hope that the swine flu (under your premise) is only here to distract us from the engineered global theft, I mean the "global recession" and not a precursor of some soon to be larger event.

Hasn't global 'theft' already happened? I would seriously consider $1 trillion bailouts to be pretty hefty thefts. What we should be looking at right now is things that have been happening recently but have been shut down by say... other political parties? Its a very vague topic and its almost futile to try and guess whats going to happen, im just simply looking at patterns and keeping alert.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's been my opinion (for what it's worth) that all the coverage on this is definately a distraction. I've been looking around ATS and all I see is "Swine Flu" this or "Swine Flu" that. Let's not get distracted.

Yes, the government knew about this. I read another thread that pointed out that Obama shook the hand of a guy who died the following day. Do you seriously think they didn't know that this was going on? They had already innoculated him prior to him going there. Otherwise he'd be sick by now. Of course our government knew.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There is certainly a manufactured-hype feel to this entire surreal episode.

I have a severe respiratory illness in my immediate family and no one asked about or screened for flu of any sort - yet the Swine Flu is media saturated.

I'm not saying it's not serious. Hell, I'm concerned. But I'm also suspicious.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Swine Flu killed the Freddie Mac Suicide Story

Swine Flu killed the Torture Memos Story

Swine Flu killed Disclosure Demands Story from the X-Conference last week.

...Just a few options

[edit on 27/4/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The coincidence between this outbreak in Mexico and the President's visit must be at least investigated.

What are the odds of such a coincidence?

This was an attempt to infect the president with a potentially lethal virus?

Perhaps created in a lab by a group opposed to the president, a group who planned to infect a person they knew would meet with the president?

No matter what the "coincidence" between the President's visit, the outbreak and the death of at least one person who met with the President must not be dismissed.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hasn't global 'theft' already happened?

Yes, well actually it is still ongoing. More bailouts, more legislation...etc is all still happening.

In the same light, 9/11 happened after the missing 2.5 trillion. And other than the tinfoil hat brigade (I include myself in that category), nobody remembers it.

So in my opinion, if this is engineered it would make a little bit of sense that it could be to make us forget about the economy.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I agree completely with the OP..
The peso is falling on the stock market, the news of any type of flu case is nanoseconds in reporting. Such a global tornado of information..whether real or not.
Heads and hearts are spinning.

If we could just get people to turn off their radios, tvs and computers for an hour and maybe have a serious pause that refreshes. Walk away for a bit..assimilate the news.
Perhaps everyone could return with a different introspective attitude.

Maybe we could ascertain a clear reality of this.

Signing off for that hour myself now.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Swine Flu killed the Freddie Mac Suicide Story

Swine Flu killed the Torture Memos Story

Swine Flu killed Disclosure Demands Story from the X-Conference last week.

...Just a few options

It could be a distraction for something that is happening now like any of those cases. OR (which is what im more concerned about), it could be a distraction for something that is going to happen. Think about it. Who would care, or even know that a bill with such massive implications as the Patriot Act will pass through Congress if everyone is being bombarded with this Swine flu issue? No one.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

Hasn't global 'theft' already happened?

So in my opinion, if this is engineered it would make a little bit of sense that it could be to make us forget about the economy.

That would make a lot of sense. But do you think (once the Swine issue is over) that everyone will simply forget the economic issue the MSM was raving about for 2 years? Doubt it.

Theres much more going on here, imo.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Or perhaps it is just now starting to ramp up? The real distraction may come after people start being quarantined. Either way, the government fully understood the effect a pandemic would have on a lousy economy.

www.thenation.com...

Obey and other advocates for the spending argued, correctly, that a pandemic hitting in the midst of an economic downturn could turn a recession into something far worse

If it isn't engineered, it certainly has some impeccable timing.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

reply to post by kosmicjack

Or perhaps it is just now starting to ramp up? The real distraction may come after people start being quarantined. Either way, the government fully understood the effect a pandemic would have on a lousy economy.

www.thenation.com...

Obey and other advocates for the spending argued, correctly, that a pandemic hitting in the midst of an economic downturn could turn a recession into something far worse

If it isn't engineered, it certainly has some impeccable timing.

True. Epidemics along with a bad economy (no jobs) can only cause one thing. Social upheaval. I hate to be a pessimist but everywhere you look its a negative future.

link   
reply to post by serbsta

That depends on how bad things get. If things get bad enough, "they" could end up blaming the bad economy on the pandemic. It's not like they are above revisionist history.

link   

Originally posted by serbstaThink about it. Who would care, or even know that a bill with such massive implications as the Patriot Act will pass through Congress if everyone is being bombarded with this Swine flu issue? No one.

Well, you may be right but it seems to me that with the Patriot Act coupled with this:

The Emergency Health Powers Act in a Public Health Emergency

and they already have all the consolidated power that they need, short of sheer force.

But I'll keep watching. Until I have to start running...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

Obama’s Visit

The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.

This is how it was reported initially, now they claim that the above person died from a heart attack.

And apparently the story is buried. But it should not end there.

Again I ask... what are the odds of such a coincidence?

The timing alone between the president's visit and the outbreak is suspect.

Given the fact that the origin of this virus is a mystery both the CDC and WHO are as of now clueless, there are NO swine either infected or carrying this virus in the areas where the outbreak began. It may be safe to speculate that it was indeed a lab generated variant virus, so that leaves open the possible motives, and the timing of the president's visit is literally SCREAMING for attention, but no one seems to be listening.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
www.bloomberg.com...

Obama’s Visit

The first case was seen in Mexico on April 13. The outbreak coincided with the President Barack Obama’s trip to Mexico City on April 16. Obama was received at Mexico’s anthropology museum in Mexico City by Felipe Solis, a distinguished archeologist who died the following day from symptoms similar to flu, Reforma newspaper reported. The newspaper didn’t confirm if Solis had swine flu or not.

This is how it was reported initially, now they claim that the above person died from a heart attack.

And apparently the story is buried. But it should not end there.

Again I ask... what are the odds of such a coincidence?

The timing alone between the president's visit and the outbreak is suspect.

Given the fact that the origin of this virus is a mystery both the CDC and WHO are as of now clueless, there are NO swine either infected or carrying this virus in the areas where the outbreak began. It may be safe to speculate that it was indeed a lab generated variant virus, so that leaves open the possible motives, and the timing of the president's visit is literally SCREAMING for attention, but no one seems to be listening.

I agree. It was almost like an old cia-cuban type of plot. No one else see's anything extrodinary about this? Good post.

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

I agree. It was almost like an old cia-cuban type of plot. No one else see's anything extrodinary about this? Good post.

ColoradoJens

If this isn't investigated then we may never know.

This virus if it was engineered seems to have been designed to cause the most severe condition in people in prime health.

The better your immune system the more severe the respiratory condition can be?

In fact in the cases that ended in death many were in prime health, between the ages of 20-50 years... And the intense immune system reaction caused inflammatory tissue reaction and the lungs to fill with mucous and fluids... An overreaction of the immune system?

Something wasn't right in Mexico, and it just happened to be a coincidence that it happened just before the president's scheduled visit.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hmmm, interesting .....

Has anyone thought of the

Universal Healthcare Program

Could this be an avenue to ram this through the Congress like they did with the bailouts???

I agree we have to keep one eye on the flu and the other eye on what is happening..

quietly

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join